It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing evidence of Atlantis kept from the public

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In this video series created by a YouTuber Bright Insight by the name of Jimmy, where he discusses the truth being hidden from all of us. Many revelations of ancient cultures are revealed and found to have significant connections between them indicating a larger story than has ever been brought to the public attention before.

Jimmy presents a detailed explanation of the sphinx and the great pyramid, revealing suppressed long known discoveries stretching back over the past 100 years, in-which details the connection between them. Jimmy goes into great lengths to reveal pyramids that no one has ever heard of and secret Chambers disclosed in footage decades-old.
This video from another youtuber further supports Jimmy's video revealing even more staggering findings of the sphinx, including drawings of rooms inside the head and body

Jimmy explains how ancient Egyptians simply did not have the tools available to cut through the stone, even with egyptologists discovering the same findings and yet still not not willing changing their views.

Here we learn of the connection between the ancient Egyptians and the ancient pre-Inca civilizations, and DNA ancestry indicating a global pre-civilisation to our own.

In this video a large head of an Egyptian statue discovered and is made out of quartzite which can only be cut with steel which the ancient Egyptians did not have.

In this video Jimmy reveals the existence of the Bosnian pyramid dated at 34,000 years old, indicating proof of an advanced civilization far older than anything previously known.

Jimmy goes into a hypothesis of the theory of an asteroid hitting the North American ice shelf, causing an end to the ice age which in turn destroyed the pre human civilization we call Atlantis.

Jimmy indicates an obvious lack of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs within the pyramid itself, compared to the Valley of the kings, where Egyptian hieroglyphs are covered throughout, implying the pyramids we're not at all built by the ancient Egyptians.

The Gunung Padang, 'The Indonesian Pyramid", dates back 25000 years, with a 50 foot un-excavated chamber that has been purposely blocked from being excavated by the scientific community.

Jimmy clearly shows how the ancient Romans blocks of baalbek couldn't have been conceived by the Romans due to the technology it would have taken the Romans to achieve such a feet to which a they simply did not possess.

edit on 4-2-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well gee, if some youtuber says it, it MUST be true!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'll be checking those vids out later. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Im not a fan of youtube anymore, but some of the ideas youve brought up are certainly intriguing, especially the similarities between the pyramid of the Sun in Mexico and the great pyramid in Giza. Very very interesting.

Regarding the asteroid impact hypothesis, here is a resource to check...the official impact database:

Impact Database

While not complete by any means, it is certainly something to consider. I could not find any significant impact events in North America in that time frame, according to the database, but there could very well be confounding factors in finding impact evidence, especially continental impacts on large, miles deep glaciers during an ice age.
edit on 4-2-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

+81 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Well gee, if some youtuber says it, it MUST be true!

That doesn't make it untrue though...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Nice to see the younger generations fighting for their true history....it will be a hades of a fight....but good to see they are in the trenches.

It was a sick minded olde generation of greedy power hungry people who bastardised our true humanitarian history....it will take the polar opposite to correct things....but it can be and is being done step by step.

Youngsters remember this....treat old people who have lied to you or who protect the old liars against your inquisitions WITH EXTREME PREDJUDICE...ATTACK THEM IMMEDIATLY AND RELENTLESSLY....EMBATTLE THEM .....because they are now weak......do NOT RESPECT ANYONE who lies to you about Humanities past in any way shape nor form....these are the most evil of all humans.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i wish we could get into egypt to really discover whats going on there. the military is destroying much of whats there even turning extremely old ancient sites with megalithic blocks into garbage dumps. one has been buried and the only evidence we really have of it is a few writings and a short clip from an old movie. i have a feeling the people in power have been raping and pillaging whatever they can find and selling it to the highest bidder. so much has disappeared in the past decades its a travesty to history and the people who built such magnificent structures. i firmly believe in a past civilization, culture, whatever thrived on earth before a catastrophe that knocked us back centuries technologically speaking. theres too many coincidence the world over from cultures that should have never been able to know of each others existence yet tell the same stories and build the same buildings with the same astronomical significance.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Was gonna be a smart ass but what the hell, why not?

Everyone's entitled to their own beliefs but you could have done a better job summarizing these videos and explaining it all in your own voice instead of just pimping someone else's you tube channel.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

It was a sick minded olde generation of greedy power hungry people who bastardised our true humanitarian history....it will take the polar opposite to correct things....but it can be and is being done step by step.
Hey, I resemble that remark. Well, not the power hungry, greedy part. Just the old part. But hey, I'm fighting for the truth too.

Power hungry and greedy? What I have discovered is far deeper than that. But yea, it will take everyone pulling in the same direction.

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I think i did a good job summarizing the basic important points. I mean there's so much in those vids im not going to write paragraphs on paragraphs per vid. Plus, it's not like my own opinion is going to improve on whats already expressed here. "pimping' his videos, sure why not? he's done a great service so why not bring it to this site's audience? Do you have a problem with people getting the attention they deserve?

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

I think i did a good job summarizing the basic important points. I mean there's so much in those vids im not going to write paragraphs on paragraphs per vid. Plus, it's not like my own opinion is going to improve on whats already expressed here. "pimping' his videos, sure why not? he's done a great service so why not bring it to this site's audience? Do you have a problem with people getting the attention they deserve?

You did a decent/OK job in the posting of the thread as far as I am concerned.. S&F ...

No matter what someone post a spelling NAZI who speaks one language, or someone who wants everything spoon fed to them will come along and throw dirt as if it is actually helpful.

You just keep posting what you find of interest to you, and let the detractors detract in their own little circle jerk.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

They are some very interesting videos and I find the subject matter fascinating, so you can have a star for assembling it all. I'm happy for youtubers to do whatever and people can vote with views and a thumbs up or down, but please explain why you consider this "proof"?

I sometimes dabble in putting video together and I could very easily make a video stating... well, anything "the sky is actually made of pink pony poop", that wouldn't necessarily make it true...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jokei

I sometimes dabble in putting video together and I could very easily make a video stating... well, anything "the sky is actually made of pink pony poop", that wouldn't necessarily make it true...
True, but you better be ready for people to challenge you. But hey, YouTube is a great clearing house to circumvent the establishment. It is all up to the people to use their own "Gray" matter and decide what the true color of poo is. Regardless, of skin color.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Well, I only do music stuff, so... Truth might not be particularly relevant - that is a medium where people can think what they want. Honestly, I don't see skin colour as relevant... I've seen a lot of videos and not thought about the colour of the uploader, nor cared - I'll either appreciate the video or not.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Nice to see the younger generations fighting for their true history....it will be a hades of a fight....but good to see they are in the trenches.

Youngsters remember this....treat old people who have lied to you or who protect the old liars against your inquisitions WITH EXTREME PREDJUDICE...ATTACK THEM IMMEDIATLY AND RELENTLESSLY....EMBATTLE THEM .....because they are now weak......do NOT RESPECT ANYONE who lies to you about Humanities past in any way shape nor form....these are the most evil of all humans.

A bit....Ummm....Narrow minded, aren't we? I don't know how old YOU are, although I could guess...

But I won't, because I really don't care, but I do find your post a bit... Odd?. Could you elaborate a bit on how it is that you came to feel this way? I think it would be interesting to know what transpired in your life that would lead you to seemingly regard your betters with such contempt.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: andre18

You did a decent/OK job in the posting of the thread as far as I am concerned.. S&F ...

No matter what someone post a spelling NAZI who speaks one language, or someone who wants everything spoon fed to them will come along and throw dirt as if it is actually helpful.

You just keep posting what you find of interest to you, and let the detractors detract in their own little circle jerk.

And your opinion is of greater importance?????

Then of course you revert to name calling in your last sentence...........makes every word previous kinda moot.

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Which video talks about Atlantis? The pyramids are the only thing I see in your summary (I could've missed it.)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

Which video talks about Atlantis? The pyramids are the only thing I see in your summary (I could've missed it.)

I think the overriding message is that there used to be an advanced international culture that could share technology and ideas, ie. Atlantis

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

+1

I've seen the Bright Insight vids and they're intriguing. Jimmy (I guess that's his real name) definitely has the gift of gab. You can tear his 'theories' to pieces as easily as you can be lead down the path by them.

Isn't that really why we're all here?

S&F for the thread. I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Power hungry and greedy? What I have discovered is far deeper than that. But yea, it will take everyone pulling in the same direction.

What’s far deeper? I’m intrigued, care to elaborate?
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join