It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Invesvestigation of Trump was so expansive because of Papadopolus, it is a disgrace

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
How do we know Carter/Papadopapa weren't plants? Regardless they of course do not speak for Trump, and furthermore meeting with Russians (or anyone) to get political dirt isn't illegal. Not unless he stole the emails himself or financed/ordered their theft (which no one serious is claiming)

Get sick and tired of saying this, but: PROOF OR IT NEVER HAPPENED PERIOD
And you don't get to investigate someone endlessly just to entrap them or dig up proof of some type of wrong doing. If anything existed, we'd have known by now. Mueller's team has been the leakiest ship we've seen yet.

The leaks and domestic treason are the real stories here folks

I don't know about Page, but I have always thought Papadopoulos could be a plant.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is the problem with the Memo. It demonstrates that there was substantial evidence, enough to convince judges to allow a FISA warrant.

So there's much more evidence of suspicion than just Papadopalous running his mouth.

We don't know what it all is yet, but nor should we, because it's all still under investigation.

But remember folks, 3 Trump team figures have already plead guilty to crimes. That's not nothing.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
This is the problem with the Memo. It demonstrates that there was substantial evidence, enough to convince judges to allow a FISA warrant.

So there's much more evidence of suspicion than just Papadopalous running his mouth.

We don't know what it all is yet, but nor should we, because it's all still under investigation.

But remember folks, 3 Trump team figures have already plead guilty to crimes. That's not nothing.

The memo does not show there was substantial evidnce to get a fisa warrant.

Now maybe you think the memo is not truthful; that is a fair position to take.

but to act like it doesnt show incredible abuse by the fbi if true is absurd.

As far as three people being charged; yes, and none of them with crimes that had anthing to do with colluding with russia to steal the election.

GP and Flynn were charged with lying to the FBI; something we know Abedin and Mills did (coincidentally all 4 were interviewed by Trump hating strzok) and werent charged with.

Manafort and Gates were charged with failing to register as a foriegn lobbyist, something that the FBI found the Podesta group guilty of, but didnt charge them and allowed them to go back and refile.

So I assume you favor a special prosecutor to look into hillarys team and the dnc.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I almost forgot about this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the australian that GP drubkenly told about russia that was supposedly the impetus for the entire russia invetsigation is not being looked at for funneling australian money illegally to.....

You guessed it, the Clintons!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trey Gowdy has given interviews on this. The memo isn't about the Mueller investigation, but it does tie to it thru other avenues. Gowdy was the only Republican to view ALL the classified intel relating to the FISA warrant. He has stated that if there was no dossier, there is no FISA warrant. Period. Remember, a subcontractor had already been abusing the FISA 702 database. The dossier was the lynchpin to continue "illegal" surveillance. I say "illegal" because someone had already been caught illegally accessing a LOT of information they weren't supposed to. The dossier was the way to get back into surveillance mode, but done in a legal fashion.

Everyone needs to remember, the memo isn't about the Mueller investigation. The memo shows the lengths some upper echelon went thru in abusing the FISA court system.

I also keep seeing people say that so far, 3 have been charged and that is NOT nothing... 3 people charged with things completely unrelated to the Trump campaign. But on the flip side, 6 high level individuals have been reassigned or removed from power since the DoJ and FBI have been under scrutiny.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
First it was "unlawful unmasking" then the "dossier" lately the "memo" now we're on to "Papadumbass".

is that your last name? Has a ring to it.

The FISA Warrants (there were multiple) were granted on evidence obtained from multiple sources.

Then post the evidence... Not "claims" but evidence. Do you understand the difference?

Papadumbass+Dossier+SIGINT intercepts =Legal FISA Warrants

K~

First of all, perhaps you should learn the basics of law in the United States. "I heard from this dude who heard from this dude while we were all drunk" is not admissible evidence in ANY court for a reason... So the claim that "the rumors from a third party of drunkards" to have been given to the FISA court as evidence is ridiculous to say the least...

BTW, if i remember correctly the "spying began sometime in 2015-2016, so that's at least 2 years if not more of "investigating" and what has the left come up with?... "I heard from this dude, who heard from this dude while we were all drunk"... Let's not forget "if you disagree with the leftwing moronery you are a Russian bot"...

So we have got the "Papadopolus hoax story" which would not be admissible in ANY court...
Then we have the dossier which is full of BS claims most of which have not been corroborated, but which was paid for by the DNC/FBI and was written by a moron British former spy who spilled the beans to Ohr about how much he hated Trump and how he wanted to stop him from becoming U.S. President...

Then the morons at the top of the FBI, Comey and McCabe, alongside two dumbass demonrat lovers who also hate Trump decided to keep the FISA court in the dark, they omitted facts and committed perjury in front of the FISA court, and you want to claim this is legitimate evidence?... ROFLMAO...

edit on 5-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

On to pushing the next BS theory since your memo meme lost it's traction eh. So sad!

We already knew bout the drunk guy from one of Ante's threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We don't let drunk people drive.

I wonder why they are being used to convicted a sitting president in the kangaroo courts of public opinion.
edit on 5-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The Netherlands seems to be interested in how many advisers of president Trump have been put into the "idiot-list" the way that a dutch newspaper calls it ! I guess the some actual idiot-list will come out at some point, but the Netherlands might not be so happy about it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join