It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man charged in LV shooting for supplying ammo - WTF is the deal with the news reporting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdKiller
First the guy here in Mesa said he didn't know Paddock at all. "Must have found a business card of mine in his stuff, never heard the name never met the guy"

Then, the news says the Mesa guy was "notified 11 hours later by a federal agent" after the Vegas shooting.

Then all of the sudden, "Oh I know Paddock, he seemed like a nice guy, I sold him ammo, i remember details"

So he didn't remember Paddock for weeks, even though a federal agent informed him of the shooting 11 hours after it happened.

WHY WAS MR MESA AND THE FED IN CONTACT THE MORNING AFTER THE SHOOTING???

Who is Mr. Mesa?How does he figure in this case?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
High explosive bullets?
There is no such thing.
I think they're after this guy to cover the fact others were involved in the shooting.
Typical misdirection from the MSM.

Wow! you must be from another planet earth.
dont you just hate that mandela effect?

Now go look up High explosive bullets,
on a search engines.
then contact the large hadron collider.
and they will help you get back to your Earth.
good luck.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JWill
I've never fired true armor piercing, but I've shot a lot of Soviet Bloc steel core, the round wanders a bit. .223 is probably not suited for true armor piercing capability, the Teflon coated stuff is interesting.
The entire Vegas shooting is a conspiracy soup, complete with Area 51 mixed in.a reply to: intrptr

.223 is light like you said. I've shot 30 cal WWII AP, it will penetrate an inch of hard steel at a 100 yards and still have zip.

Other bullets are designed to over penetrate massed human targets . The 'magic' bullet that struck both Kennedy and Connelly in the Lino in Dallas was such a design.

Mannlicher Carcano

<< 1   >>

join