It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skid Row

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: skunkape23

Vinnie doesnt still have the bar?

I have an official, unopened, Pantera Stout (beer) here!

Vinnie's bar is in Dallas. About a 20 minute drive.
I should probably check it out.
I raise you one unopened Billy Beer.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Sapphire

I always find comfort in this song when personal friends leave the game of life...

Peace

This is one of my No.# favorites. Thanks to everyone for your condolences, i'm dealing with it along with everything else. You guys are what make this place so great. I hope you know that. You amongst many others.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
skid row is awesome and especially Sebastian bach. I went to go see trailer park boys life and Sebastian bach got on stage and sung with bubbles. he hung around after too. cool guy.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I've been hanging out in this thread tonight listening to some of the great songs in here! So many awesome selections!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I love this song, Thank you, I had thought about posting this in another thread a couple monthes ago., I really love this band. The first time I heard this band I was 16 and it's never left me.

I'm glad you mentioned this here, really thankyou. Old memories. Good memories. I partied a lot in the 80's and this band really hits home with me.

edit on 10-2-2018 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes he was one of the greats. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I've been hanging out in this thread tonight listening to some of the great songs in here! So many awesome selections!

Night Star, Thank you, I'm glad you've enjoyed the thread. I'd like to add a few more, please feel free to add more.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Def Leppard who could forget this classic, I lived on this like I lived on W..D.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I love this.

My turn now

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Still here and listening.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Trying to wrastle with some beat throwdown are ya.

That sounds like Hardcore Tech Trance (Hardcore Techno + Trance blend). I dont really know any names from all those two scenes [Dubfire there he's doing Tech House which old native type stuff to old school Detroit scenes]. Except maybe some old school sorts who have rubbed into those directions, perhaps...

Here's Detroit House luminary Green Velvet, from the same event is how I fould that Dubfire guy / set:

I saw that guy live in like 1998 on a head full of the best quality L & E like ever. She I was with that night, was the one that got away. Bad complicated terrible timing life in those days lol.

Then there's old school Techno Frankie Bones style (although he's a NY'er):

Although if you like the Hardcore style boom boom beats you might just dig the more modernish GOA / Psytrance genre (from out of Israel):

Personally, though, I'm a Drum N Bass guy (UK scene):

There's some sweet Dubstep (UK scene) out there, too ('old' school mostly), it really gave DNB a run for its money early on as the title holder of what I call "The Final Frontier of the Final Frontier of Music", but then it quickly morphed into Trap Music and its painstaking for me to attempt to try and sort my way to the good stuff anymore.

Although I actually more often listen to "Psybient" (very broad term actually), and Downtempo, in my day to day, if anything. In Downtempo, Amon Tobin is king.

Really anything without lyrics / language I can understand. Lyrics are Mind Control.

edit on 13-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thanks

It's my retrieve when i need some 'me time'.

: )

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lovely, i like these! Thanks.

Trance is one form of music i'm extremely attracted to. It just ''is'', it stands alone, especially when you're flying high.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
86 .. One of the best bands of the 80's. Oh you bet i love these guys! The UK has some of the best ever.

edit on 21-2-2018 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I haven't heard this one in years, but it reminded me of good times..

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Comfortably Numb. God I feel at ease right now.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
I'm having a 'remember you' night. Someone i grew up with passed 3 weeks ago, this triggered me back to the good old days.

It reminded me to take in every single moment, we don't live forever and sometimes we need to remind ourselves of that. Enjoy the little things.

This one works. Thanks..

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

LOVE that song!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join