It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: wakeupstupid

I wager you lot are gonna be really disappointed.

Oh, haven't you heard? This is the end of the Democratic party.

Lol, I just peed.

but did you get peed on?? That is the question..

LMAO

MAGA

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
If it is true that the fisa warrant on page wouldnt have been approved without the dossier, it is the biggest political scandal of my lifetime.

I have been saying for months, that this would be Obama using paid for oppo research from his own party to spy on his opponent with the intel community, which is far more serious than something like watergate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is going to be real interesting to see how this gets spun in the MSM...

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If it is true that the fisa warrant on page wouldnt have been approved without the dossier, it is the biggest political scandal of my lifetime.

I have been saying for months, that this would be Obama using paid for oppo research from his own party to spy on his opponent with the intel community, which is far more serious than something like watergate.

wow good call, spot on

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Crackin a cold one for this one!

woohoo!

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I really can't wait to see how the Democrats spin this.... 'course, they gotta wait till CNN gives them their talking points.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

It is going to be real interesting to see how this gets spun in the MSM...

Now ^^^this is the circus I want to watch. I want to see how the CNN/NBC/ABC outlets interpret the content of this memo and how it related to the fruit of the poisoned tree.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Excuse my ignorance Grambler [ATS - Deny Ignorance! Or at least admit it
], but can you elaborate on why the dossier being used to justify that FISA warrant is such a big deal? Is it because of the fact that the democratic party funded the investigation by the intel agencies or what exactly is the crux of it? Thank you for your knowledge and analysis!

+10 more 
link   
I imagine MSNBC and CNN are all. . .

+11 more 
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I really can't wait to see how the Democrats spin this.... 'course, they gotta wait till CNN gives them their talking points.

Crickets from the Shills as they gather in their safe spaced to scream at the sky and plan their next big dossier.

#WInning
#MAGA
#Dem Losers!!

+41 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

], but can you elaborate on why the dossier being used to justify that FISA warrant is such a big deal? Is it because of the fact that the democratic party funded the investigation by the intel agencies or what exactly is the crux of it? Thank you for your knowledge and analysis!

because rumors were used to gain a warrant to spy on a democratically elected president in an effort to unseat him.

That is treason.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The FBI probably...

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

because rumors were used to gain a warrant to spy on a democratically elected president in an effort to unseat him.

That is treason.

...by the opposing party in league with the sitting president (at that time). That aspect is very important.

edit on 2/2/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

link   
I want to see the actual memo.

I want to see what names were so sensitive that the IC didn't them released.

So I can confirm that all of their screaming was just BS.

+4 more 
link   
None of this really seems like new information, it was clear from the start the dossier was a bunch of nonsense put together with the specific intention of being used to undermine the law. But no we must be Russians bots for pointing out the fact it seemed highly questionable. And if anyone still has doubts about how much the MSM is in bed with the deep state after this, they will never see it.

+8 more 
link   

I have a feeling you are going to feel very, very, vindicated today. I for one, have payed attention to your reporting on this and wherever the chips fall, know that you were thinking correctly.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sure I would be happy to say why using the dossier for a fisa memo would be a huge deal.

Here is part of what I wrote on my thread in October.

If this dossier was used to obtain Fisa warrants, it is one of the most corrupt things that I have ever seen in this country.

People mentioned how all sides including Trumps pay groups for opposition research, and how sometimes that can lead to an investigation. I agree with this. But those investigations are at least known to the public. For example, the possible uranium one deal investigation. Everyone knows this is going to happen. Now imagine instead of this being made public, the info was given to trump who then got Fisa warrants, and surveyed his political opponents, without their knowledge. It would be an outrage.

Lets look at all the ways this is disgusting.

First, the dossier has disgusting allegations that have nothing to do with crimes (pee story), was written in a very amateur way, and has parts that can be proven false in a very short period of time (Cohen meeting in Prague). For this then to be used to survey a political opponents campaign for President is insane. The threshold for something like this has to be immensely high, or else every sitting president can utilize the intel community against their opponent.

Next is the fact that as incredibly bad as getting the secret warrants to survey his opponent would be, Obama then went out of his way to make sure this info was shared with as many intel people as possible, which all but assured leaks to the press. A situation like this involving a candidate for President is so serious that it should be kept as tight lipped as possible, but Obama did the opposite.

Obama also told European allies that Trump may have shady connections to the Kremlin, thereby jeopordizing relationships with these countries in the event that Trump won.

All of this is unique and the most authoritarian, election influencing action I have ever heard of.

The precedent has now been set for a sitting Presidents party to pay foreign agents to go to countries that we are rivals or enemies with, get any kind of poorly written or scandalous info from that countries agents about the other parties candidate, then without the other party knowing it, get Fisa warrants to investigate and survey them with the FBI, spread that info far and why and to make sure it gets leaked to the press, and even tell allies about it.

In effect, this makes the FBI a tool for the sitting party to act as its own opposition research team; a team that can violate your rights and arrest you. It is the most Orwellian thing imaginable, and should be rejected in the strongest possible terms, and all of those responsible need to be held accountable.

5. Then there is the matter of the FBI itself. They were going to pay Steele to continue this research, which is unbelievable. Not only was the material Steele gave them scandalous, written poorly, and easily proven wrong in some parts, but they then decide they want more.

Think about this, the FBI has to know given the fact that this info could literally dictate who wins the Presidency, and possibly prove Russia trying to subvert that election, they had to know this is one of the most serious and difficult cases they would deal with. So they hire a foreign agent who was paid for by one of the candidates teams to go to russia and use russian sources to get more dirt? That is outrageous.

But it doesn't stop there. Now the FBI is stonewalling congressional subpoenas to testify as to this situation, and most importantly as to rather the dossier was used to get warrants. Every single American should be livid over this. This reeks of the FBI being a political tool. Not to mention all of the leaks that were coming out of the FBI in the first place.

It seems as if the FBI is basically acting as its own entity that is not accountable to the people. We are talking about one of the most powerful agencies in the world, with the power to look into anyone life at a whim, possibly favoring one political party, and having no accountability to the people whatsoever. This is a nightmare.

Remember when Schumer said the intel community can get back at people that anger them?

And then is just one issue (though a large one) in a bunch of very questionable issues involving the FBI recently.

Do to all of those reasons, I believe that if (and thats a big if) this dossier was used to get fisa warrants, this is the biggest scandal I have ever seen, and the biggest threat to our system that I have ever seen.

People are worried about russia influencing our system (which they have every right to be) but that pales in comparison to how dangerous it would be to have a sitting party weaponize the FBI against political opponents.

link   
I spoke too soon!

Are we witnessing something - productive - in the case of government corruption being exposed?

Shall be a news filled weekend.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

That is treason.

...by the opposing party in league with the sitting president. That aspect is very important.

Certain conspirators called that an 'insurance policy'.

link   

That is treason.

Well this is a lie. Trump wasn't elected at the time of the warrant.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The dossier was misrepresented to the court as being confirmed and factual when in reality it was not. By representing the dossier in the manner they did, they obtained the FISA warrant. By withholding that information they committed a fraud upon the court. They also used media reporting to lend validity to the dossier.

all of which = fruit of the poisonous tree.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join