It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Top Secret Military Flying Spaceship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

drone refueling?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Possible that it's a small jet. But it looks kinda funky.

Drone testing.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I don't really care what you think either, didn't ask for your in-expertise or CGI proof not.

I said "Show me'" .

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

You know what.....

Very well could be.

I wonder if that's something new or something we've seen before.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You are correct that that video would be difficult to fake... but how's about a cgi saucer on a screen filmed through a dirty window? Heh.

Neat video, either way.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Was this person racing around the plane? The photos and video are from different angles. Some are in front, some behind, and some even alongside. Three words spring to mind "It is fake". By fake I mean it's not one event, but a collection of stuff put together.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

This clip has been on YouTube for a number of years and has been posted by a number of different people. Just by reading the many comments, there seems to be an equal number of people who consider this a genuine sighting. Those that think it's a CGI job, say if so, it was extremely well done. To say it's obviously a CGI and then state you're not an expert at recreation, is sort of conradictory.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
looks like an mundane drone, like that small dart shaped one that detached from the sr-71

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Even if a video turns out to be CGI, there could sometimes be an original version that wasn't CGI. What I am saying is that the US military has in the past created faked CGI versions of real genuine videos. This method has been a foolproof way of discrediting the more "troublesome" videos that sometimes (very very rarely) show up. Added to all the other CGI troublemakers it makes counter-intelligence a literal cakewalk for the air force office of special investigations and any other clandestine military approved team mates that add to the disinformation campaign.
So in the end, we are left with exactly what we see today, which is a big mess.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It's a KC-10, with what appear to be two F-15s, one on the boom, and one off the wing in standard formation, with a B-1 coming up behind him waiting on the F-15s to move off.
edit on 2/3/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Two fighters and a B-1 with a tanker.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
As far as the plane window vid...pretty sure a UFO that large and that close woulda caused a fair amount of panic on board a passenger jet. I know I woulda freaked and caused a scene...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not fake, just waiting his turn for fuel. They're probably over by Korea. The second aircraft, that you highlighted is a B-1. They're ending their rotation on Guam, and being replaced by B-52s. They frequently flew with Korean or Japanese F-15s for training. Both Korea and Japan use US tankers as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: intrptr

You are correct that that video would be difficult to fake... but how's about a cgi saucer on a screen filmed through a dirty window? Heh.

Neat video, either way.

Thanks Baddogma, good to hear from you. I keep it in reserve, bring it from time to time. Source unknown, debunk so far is forthcoming...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KenTodd
As far as the plane window vid...pretty sure a UFO that large and that close woulda caused a fair amount of panic on board a passenger jet. I know I woulda freaked and caused a scene...

I can attest, they cause slack jawed dumbfoundment whenever they are around.

It is impossible to do anything but stare, trying in vain to comprehend what you are seeing.

Im sure part of that is the unfamiliarity with the technology, the other trance of immobility may be induced by them.

Or 'deer in the headlights' kind of thing, whichever.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

[citation needed]

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

[citation needed]

Sure thing, I'll have my contacts at AFOSI get right on that for you.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

lol

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks Zaph.

I sure as heck couldn't tell what was there.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

They could be F-22s, but it's a large wing fighter, so that limits them to pretty much Eagles and Raptors since they're using the boom.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join