It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Type Illuminati backwards into Google.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Donnak1
a reply to: Peeple

Yeah i did see that but why has he so blatantly got away with it??

From Snopes link up the page:

I am not an employee of the NSA or DARPA, though I have participated in several DARPA contests including the 2 Grand Challenges, the Urban Challenge and the recent Network Challenge.

edit on 2-2-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I double dog dare you all to type it in three times in front of a mirror.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I found this quote from a guy named Anthony Kimbrough who was investigatig the site.

"I know this is an old topic, but I just now learned about this. A few things come to mind, well, questions anyway. This is part of what I wrote on my site.

Illuminati being spelled backwards thing going to NSA's website. It actually does go there, but it does not belong to the government. Registered in 2003 it stayed down until the owner from Utah decoded as a joke, forward it to the NSA website. Why however he would register that and why he waited so long to forward it, nobody answers. In an email response he stated he done it for a joke and that he did not believe in the New World Order. Funny, all presidents since Regan, I think Carter too, called for a New World Order.

Personally I think he does and has some knowledge of it. Nobody can be that stupid and yet think to create a website spelling something he has never heard of or believes in. And if it were for a joke, why go 7 years before forwarding it? What was the purpose in spelling the name backwards? Especially if it is something he didn't believe or knew anything of. I do believe we have someone pooting under the covers. Another thing I've not seen mentioned is the fact the name is spelled backward. What does that tell use? One sign of Luciferiasm and Satanism is the backward writing. Demons write backward, as do many witches. Still, Demain should have checked the facts, it would have saved feeding the shills, saved face, and not turned people who are waking up away. Then again, that may have been the main purpose."

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Donnak1

I'm in Australia and all I got was NSA.gov...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Just makes me think anyone coukd link anyword on a google search to an important government website.

They can. Or any other website.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Not that difficult at all.

Reddit is able to manipulate google search results almost daily simply by getting people to upvote one image or another.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It did on my first searches and i uploaded the pic but now its not there?
edit on 2 2 2018 by Donnak1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

He wrote: "When I had the idea to forward the domain to the NSA I couldn’t pass it up, and couldn’t stop laughing …

I don’t believe that the Illuminati actually exists."

Hahaha the jokes on him!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Not that the search result leads to the basement of horrors, anyone can type NSA and get there too...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yeah, I just tried it again and this time got the australian national security site as a first result.

But its just a targeted ad... I suppose they assume an Australian whos interested in the NSA site would probably also be interested in that one.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
some troll having fun or maybe some guy from FBI also having fun, either way yeah

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
From what I see, It does a redirect to different urls (maybe randomly). I would imagine a list of noteworthy urls has been created for this purpose.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
In Canada I get NSA

EDIT

If I changed the com in ITANIMULLI.COM URL to .ca (dot CA) I get Freemasons
edit on 9-2-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

This site comes up with dot ca Empire lodge
about Freemasons in Edmonton Alberta

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Supposedly it’s just a guy who did a prank redirecting
He bought ITANIMULLI.COM

Registrant:
John Fenley
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: violet
This guy has either done alot of redirecting (if you're getting Freemasons), or theres more to it??

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Here’s the guy
Also www.votefenley.org

edit on 14-2-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join