It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Strange Things Re: Release Of The Memo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Now, we all know the changes were very superficial

So you have read the memo before and after the changes?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The memo is just words ... written on a piece of paper ... by a congressman.

I really have a hard time getting too excited over this. Much of the substance of the memo has likely already been released anyway.

Maybe this time is different?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
they're realizing this memo could hurt them.

I would love to be a fly on their wall - they're between a rock and a hard place, considering all the hoopla.

it's funny.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's ironic that CNN's Anderson Cooper says that Trump is creating so much "drama" around THE MEMO.

www.mediaite.com...

Ironic because CNN is devoting more hours to MEMO coverage this week than even MSNBC.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It may be important to minimize the actual fallout, pun intended.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The reason for the delay-play is to detect those who are trying to prevent its release.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

IMO, the memo should not merely be posted to intelligence.house.gov... without a formal announcement.

H.I.C. committee chairman Devin Nunes should hold a pre-release press conference to:

1. Describe the steps taken to put together this 4 page document. (The Memo)

2. Describe the process it went through to be legally released.

2. State that the heads of the FBI and DOJ have seen the memo and authenticated its contents as true and accurate.

This will shut down all the so-called "experts" that the liberal media likes to put on their panels to refute authenticity. If you notice, the FBI and DOJ don't want it released (for obvious reasons). But the heads of agencies WHO HAVE SEEN the memo, never say that it contains false information.

BTW...regardless of what we in the Public see, AG Jeff Sessions knows more. It's important thate he name a Special Prosecutor to take all this evidence and indict those who have committed crimes.

edit on 2/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I've come to believe that, while I do think the memo will be a major incrimination of some pretty high-up people, it is not the end result. It is a beginning.

The end result will be indictments by the DoJ. This AG is not Jeff Sessions! Either aliens abducted the real one and replaced him with a clone, or he's maintaining absolute secrecy. I say the latter. They've been building cases for months now, quietly, secretly, working carefully around the eyes and ears of the Deep State. This memo is the opening salvo in what will be a swamp drainage extraordinaire. It's there to confound the media and draw out new targets, which it seems to have already done very well despite not having been released yet.

As for the date... I think the administration wants it buried. Not permanently, but just get it on the record without drawing too much media attention to it yet. Later on, when indictments hit the news cycle, the memo will be in a position to be referenced.

I still can't wait to see it. I'm sure there will be plenty of clues as to what is coming.

"The wheels of Justice grind slowly,
yet they grind exceedingly small.
"

TheRedneck

edit on 2/2/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

they're downplaying it now which is hilarious considering all the excitement and trending hashtags. lol

they did theirselves a disservice hyping all this up - when was the state of the union?? it's all memo, memo, memo.

it's funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join