It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Presence, Purpose, & Government Involvement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Daniel108

Have you ever considered that YOU are being misled by people in the Deep State to believe in an alien mythology created by them?

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

CIA Director William Casey - Feb 1981

Everyone will have to decide the truth of what I am sharing for themselves. I am providing information of important choices that will be forthcoming. If and when they occur you can decide if you have been given a warning worth following. I wish you the best.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

Need any more be said?'

How do you explain the many, many, many abductees cases that came after, with people that in the vast majority of the cases never went public for fear to be riduculed, that never wanted any kind of publicity, and STILL, describe the same kind of events that both Barney and Betty claimed to suffer?

Let's me finish this really quick: You don't know JACK # about anything. Now go away and let the people who at least is informed on the subject, discuss it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I will donate free DNA.
No need for elaborate schemes to steal it.

They not only use our DNA to create hybrid beings, they use abductees to educate and guide human-looking hybrids in order to infiltrate our society. And it seems, that many of these abductees live some sort of "double" life, and can be used as assets by the aliens when needed.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

But how many can you name with anything beyond anecdotal evidence? And how many can you name that occurred outside of the United States?

There are plenty of cases outside the US regarding abductions, you're uninformed on the subject clearly. Please do your own research. There's not only "anecdotal" evidence, abductees come with all kind of perfect marks on their bodies that confirm their memories, abductees children describe the same events despite the parents never talked to them about their own experiences, there are real time loss, many time shared time loss, women have lost misterious early pregnacies with no sign anywhere of miscarriage, and we could go on and on. Sigh... seriously, do I need to illustrate this everytime on this forum?

The evidence is WAY beyond anecdotical.

So a race that can traverse the great distances of space do not have the know-how to repair DNA. Think about where humanity is with its studies of DNA and also the alien rudimentary level of medical technology reported by so called abductees. We are seemingly way ahead of a bunch of aliens who have mastered interstellar space travel. Also why would you need so many samples of human DNA and keep abducting people for years?

Their point of origin is unknown. Do you have any evidence that points to "great distances of space"? Alien rudimentary level of medical technology? Wow, this is too much. Seriously, have you even read what these creatures can do? FFS, they're building an entire society of human looking hybrid beings, but hey, they're "rudimentary".

They keep abducting the same people because they're part of their program, and also their children. If you were remotely informed on the subject, you will know by know that it's an intergenerational operation. Abductees are also used as active assets to interact, teach and help hybrids to understand our way of life, so they can blend in easily.

Really? So what technology would that be? Surely if the aliens can act with impunity and abduct people then they will do so without making agreements with politicians who will be gone in a few years time?

Agree, they don't need any permission to do this. BUT, I found the official secrecy highly suspicious and worrisome.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I'm not uninformed. I just don't trust the ufotainment industry who promote these stories to gullible people as being true.

What real evidence do you have that aliens are visiting earth and abducting people.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Its an episode of stargate sg1...great series based on the ancient aliens concept.

That being said, nothing you've presented so far contains information that isn't available here already and in fact is missing volumes of stuff you could access should you choose to remain.

Hello Thorneblood. I hope that there are other places where what I'm sharing is being presented, and if so I hope people pay attention to it. Do they say that we have been evolving upon the Earth and that we are about to take our final step up the evolutionary ladder from Homo sapien to Homo perfectus if we hold fast to our Mother Earth one more time? Here is more information to consider:

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'm sorry but after reviewing your "information" I find it to be more fear mongering mingled with religious propaganda. It's actually the sort of stuff I'd expect to come from some far right militant cult after a verifiable alien encounter.

Good luck spreading fear and disinformation to others.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think if the OP would say that they're trying to repair our DNA before we get the chance to destroy the universe with our own sinister and unresponsible technology , that would be more assumable imo?

Not that those repairs would help in any case ..

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

"The entities could be multidimensional beyond space-time, and thus could coexist with humans, yet remain undetected."

I like that. Never heard of him before. Very interesting. By the way, most of the pics in this thread are obviously fakes. I think the 'government' is as clueless as us. Maybe they know that there is something, but iam pretty sure, they dont know what it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
With all due respect to the op, I just can't get in to the aliens are evil mythology.

That story started with the Bennewitz misinformation plot and many latched on to it, embellished it, and produced this theory of evil aliens out to eat our souls.

I think theirs a more realistic, positive and hopeful perspective out there that is probably nearer to the truth

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Their point of origin is unknown.

Thank you for helping to set the record straight about abductions.

The following explanation is for you. It's an answer to what the fallen alien point of origin is; however I can give no proof, only the information for you to test with your mind and heart.

The universe, nature, operates a certain way evolving life from its earliest stages to a completed, perfected form. This process occurs within all solar systems. As long as we remain upon our mother worlds throughout our evolution we are safe and will progress to our perfected, imperishable forms. The Earth is about to take that final step; climate change is not due to humankind, it is a part of a natural process-- one can say that the Earth is pregnant and about to give birth. But sometimes people choose to abandon their mother worlds. When they do that they step out of nature, they can no longer progress naturally receiving newer and better bodies; they are on a path leading to becoming the fallen Nephilim, those who have degenerated into a failed form that must prey upon people to obtain the genetic material they need to survive. So the answer is that the aliens were once people like we are now, their Mother Earth was their point of origin. We are facing the same decisions the fallen ones once had when they made horrible choices. The question remains: will we hold fast to the Earth or abandon her when that choice arrives for us?

flic.kr...
edit on 1-2-2018 by Daniel108 because: Add content.

flic.kr...
edit on 1-2-2018 by Daniel108 because: Add content.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thank you for helping to set the record straight about abductions.

What exactly did he set straight?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Peeple

I think if the OP would say that they're trying to repair our DNA before we get the chance to destroy the universe with our own sinister and unresponsible technology , that would be more assumable imo?

Not that those repairs would help in any case ..

I just love this statement...well said....they are abducting us to repair OUR dna....this is the most logical scenario I have heard in 40 years...thank you..

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

That's a very creative thought!

Love it.

Only, how does them coming here and anal probing us, fix our DNA?

I think that they'e got this nasty anal fixation.. that they are all
pervs and child molesters.

(we are a very young species)

*humor*

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
hmm seems awfully familiar...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LindsayK

You're welcome

It's probably the most responsible answer I said in fourty years ..
edit on 0b54America/ChicagoFri, 02 Feb 2018 16:09:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 02 Feb 2018 16:09:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'm a born creator, and in my mind I'll reform the universe leaving anal probes out of existence

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'm a born creator, and in my mind I'll reform the universe leaving anal probes out of existence

Get to work then!

the anal probes thing needs to be eliminated.

Makes me wince*

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Jaques Vallee the man who's sceptisism exceeded Joseph Allen hynek's ego to finally step aside because he could no longer endure to lose his faith in not believing that the phenomena could one day be the flipping coin of his life from this well known astronomer

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join