It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Presence, Purpose, & Government Involvement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
WHAT I AM PRESENTING IS THERE FOR DISCUSSION AND FURTHER RESEARCH.
IT IS UP TO EACH PERSON TO DECIDE THE TRUTH FOR THEMSELVES.

I have been researching UFOs and abduction experiences for many years and will present some of the information I've gathered, along with that from whistleblowers who entrusted me with their inside information. There are thousands of UFO related abduction accounts going back to Betty and Barney Hill, and probably many others before them that never made the news.

Whistleblowers report that aliens have made agreements with governments to trade their technology for our genetics which they need because they have degenerated to where they cannot reproduce without improved DNA, human DNA. People have been abducted as part of these agreements. We are being reminded that although alien technology may be advanced, their biology, unlike ours, is failing. They need us, we do not need them.

There are military personnel who were involved at certain military bases and in secret government facilities used with the aliens, who decided to go public with what they knew. These people, such as Charles Hall and Thomas Costello, are heroes who risked being jailed for breaking their agreements to remain silent, even facing the threat of death for exposing what they knew about aliens-- Costello, who worked as a security guard at the secret Dulce base, vanished after leaking photographs of the human/alien facility.

Some of what I'll present provides insight into who those doing the abductions are, what they want, and how they have come to be the way they are.

I will be using image-text combinations (linked below) as a way of presenting information. I hope you will find them helpful. Here are a few to begin:

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...
edit on 31-1-2018 by Daniel108 because: Editing for clarity.

edit on 31-1-2018 by Daniel108 because: Correction.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ah classic ATS how I've missed you....

You really can't blame the aliens, I'd trade advanced technology and abduct humans to get my gonads back too.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daniel108
WHAT I AM PRESENTING IS THERE FOR DISCUSSION AND FURTHER RESEARCH.
IT IS UP TO EACH PERSON TO DECIDE THE TRUTH FOR THEMSELVES.

I have been researching UFOs and abduction experiences for many years and will present some of the information I've gathered, along with that from whistleblowers who entrusted me with their inside information. There are thousands of UFO related abduction accounts going back to Betty and Barney Hill, and probably many others before them that never made the news.
snip

I have to respond to counter your claims because if your life depended on it you could not offer one iota of evidence to support even one claim of "UFO related abduction accounts going back to Betty and Barney Hill". The Hills did not witness a UFO. This has been explained satisfactorily. The Hills were not abducted (see below). What you may not know due to adequate research is that Betty was active in UFOlogy before her fantasy.

The Hills, especially Barney, had to have seen an episode of "The Outer Limits" titled "The Bellero Shield". Go here and read an excellent article:
www.csicop.org...
The Eyes that Spoke
Email
Martin Kottmeyer
Skeptical Briefs Volume 4.3, September 1994

badufos.blogspot.com...

Dr. Simon Reveals his Real Thoughts on the Hill "UFO Abduction" Case
The abduction did not take place but was a reproduction of Betty's dream which occurred right after the sighting.Dr. Simon's skepticism concerning the abduction story could not have been more directly stated. He told Klass that "my interest in UFOs was almost entirely on the phenomena of Barney's developing racial paranoia which seemed to me to have been the best representation on the matter I had seen" (p. 8).

Dr. Simon stated his skepticism quite directly for the first time on the NBC-TV Today show on the morning of the premiere of the NBC-TV movie, The UFO Incident (October 20, 1975). Klass apparently had chided Dr. Simon for not speaking out on this sooner. Dr. Simon defends his reluctance to speak out on the grounds of not being given sufficient opportunity to explain it fully. Dr. Simon says that it was James Oberg's review of Klass' book published in Technology Review, chiding him for not speaking out about his skepticism on the Hill story, that finally convinced Dr. Simon to do so! Oberg wrote,

why was it left to Mr. Klass to reveal that the psychiatrist who treated Betty and Barney Hill (The Interrupted Journey) never for a moment believed that they had been inside a flying saucer, while Look magazine used his misquoted words as an endorsement?

Need any more be said?'

edit on 2/1/2018 by Lathroper because: To correct my grammar

edit on 2/1/2018 by Lathroper because: To correct format

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I miss these kinds of threads.

Some of the ideas in your photo stream are intriguing, such as tall greys using hypnotic mind tricks to appear as Nordics.

My question regarding aliens needing our DNA is, how long would such a project have to last?

Wouldn't it be a short term project, like a couple of decades to gather all the DNA and genetic materials they'd need? Then be off...

This is the kind of thread that warrants discussion not wanton "debunking".

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Nice thread !

In your first link, the alien on the right reminded me of a cat in profile.

Wondering if this race of alien may have had a strong influence in ancient Egypt ?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I appreciate your skepticism but closing your mind is foolish. I will be presenting more information for anyone who wishes to read it. Deciding the truth is up to each individual, but before people can wisely do that they need to appraise themselves of as much information as possible, especially when evidence indicates that the truth is being hidden from view.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

Actually, more investigation would be needed regarding what you say about the Betty & Barney hill case, to verify that the psychiatrist actually said what you indicated. Philip Klass was a known debunker with an anti-UFO agenda-- this is a matter of record that anyone can research. As I recall, an interesting element of this case was that under hypnosis, separately, Betty and Barney remembered a star map which indicated a star system with stars that were not known at that time, but were later verified to exist. In any case, anything connected with Klass is suspicious requiring close investigation. The Betty and Barney Hill case is only one of thousands of such reports, and while some of these may not be good examples of abduction cases, many others are. Remember that when Project Bluebook investigated UFO accounts, they found that about 78% of the cases were explainable, leaving c. 22% that were "Unknown." It's only the unknown cases, the ones that couldn't be explained, that are of real interest. Similarly, it's the most unexplainable abduction reports that are of real interest

edit on 1-2-2018 by Daniel108 because: To indicate more clearly what what comment I was replying to.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

"...Nice thread !

In your first link, the alien on the right reminded me of a cat in profile.

Wondering if this race of alien may have had a strong influence in ancient Egypt ?..."

That's an interesting question. From what I can share these aliens are mentioned in the bible as Nephilim, Anakim, Emim and others, who have been with us going far back into the past. Here's some information about that:

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

edit on 1-2-2018 by Daniel108 because: To add information.

edit on 1-2-2018 by Daniel108 because: To make a correction.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
I miss these kinds of threads.

Some of the ideas in your photo stream are intriguing, such as tall greys using hypnotic mind tricks to appear as Nordics.

My question regarding aliens needing our DNA is, how long would such a project have to last?

Wouldn't it be a short term project, like a couple of decades to gather all the DNA and genetic materials they'd need? Then be off...

My knowledge indicates they have been trading their technology for our DNA going back to the 1940s or so, about the time when UFOs first became a subject of interest. Exactly why at this time would be speculation on my part. However, there is another area related to your question, and that concerns the true cause of climate change, it being a natural process not due to humankind. This process is known to the fallen Nephilim, especially that it will culminate in the near future at which time they will no longer be able to use us as they have been doing. I'll see what I can share with you on this subject below (the event referred to in the first link refers to this natural process):

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

I know this is new to you. I will add more on this subject later

This is the kind of thread that warrants discussion not wanton "debunking".

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Daniel108

Personally I think it's wishful thinking to assume their biology is failing and that they need us but we don't need them is simply absurd.
They are far more successful than we are as species. They got technology which is so far beyond our comprehension it seems unreal to us, like magic. With the entire universe at their fingertips. What do we have?
We destroy our planet, wipe out every living thing in our way, our genes, especially the y-chromosome are in decay and we poison ourselves with chemistry which demonstrably makes us a lot dumber generation by generation.
The interest they have in us is more an anthropological curiousity. We are an item in their research catalogue.
Our religious stories are partially history of alien interaction. And that's precisely where we are now, in a competition with eachother who gets a bunk on their Ark, if there's even a single one to be found who appears worthy of "preservation". And it ain't looking very promising.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I will donate free DNA.
No need for elaborate schemes to steal it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Have you never considered that this is all part of disinformation and simply tall storytelling to make money from the gullible.

Think about what you state:

There are thousands of UFO related abduction accounts going back to Betty and Barney Hill, and probably many others before them that never made the news.

But how many can you name with anything beyond anecdotal evidence? And how many can you name that occurred outside of the United States?

Whistleblowers report that aliens have made agreements with governments to trade their technology for our genetics which they need because they have degenerated....

So a race that can traverse the great distances of space do not have the know-how to repair DNA. Think about where humanity is with its studies of DNA and also the alien rudimentary level of medical technology reported by so called abductees. We are seemingly way ahead of a bunch of aliens who have mastered interstellar space travel. Also why would you need so many samples of human DNA and keep abducting people for years?

Whistleblowers report that aliens have made agreements with governments to trade their technology for our genetics

Really? So what technology would that be? Surely if the aliens can act with impunity and abduct people then they will do so without making agreements with politicians who will be gone in a few years time?

These people, such as Charles Hall and Thomas Costello, are heroes who risked being jailed for breaking their agreements to remain silent, even facing the threat of death for exposing what they knew about aliens

Yet not a word is said about them from officialdom and they are allowed to tell stories freely. Unlike real world whistleblowers Assange and Snowden who remain in exile.

Finally here is a handy guide on how to add pictures onto ATS. Having to click numerous links is a poor way of presenting the data.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You are very cynical and on the premise of your post it appears that you believe. If you believe and you think they visit us (which your post indicates that you do), then why the hell do they visit us if there is nothing to gain?
edit on 1-2-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The most important ressource in the universe is knowledge.
I don't think I am cynical. We are interesting and unique, but we are also quite brutal, not as social as we could/should be and if we want to make official contact we have to get over that urge to kill everything that frightens us and nothing scares us more than the unknown.
Sometimes I think we are a pet project, can a savage beast like we be "domisticated"?
But it's all so much speculation and all we have is anecdotes where people fill the huge blank spots with whatever concept they got stored in their brain.
So I'm pretty sure if they one day reveal themselves their true nature and the interest they have in us will be a lot different than whatever we think.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Or ongoing analysis, monitoring the gene pool, after all they invented it. Kind of like we DNA test our herds of "Live Stock". Kind of like how we breed certain specimens to change their features or appearance. Like our crops and our pets for instance.

Of course the "Gardeners" would have to keep this all quiet, humans are suspicious enough as it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Okay, I apologise. You came across as cynical. The majority of the human race do not want to kill anything unless we have to.

Psychopaths are a minority. Unfortunately, they're usually the ones in charge...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

But how many can you name with anything beyond anecdotal evidence?

So aliens are smart enough to master technology light years beyond our own, travel immeasurable distances through space but not quite smart enough to abduct someone without leaving evidence?

If us dumb ass humans can commit crimes without leaving evidence certainly a superior alien race could. This of course assumes that someone tried to collect evidence in each of these cases and it also assumes that no one with the intention of keeping this secret covered up or destroyed said evidence. There's a reason we all know the Men in Black and its not the bad movie version of an excellent comic book.

And how many can you name that occurred outside of the United States? 

Off them top of my head?

the Kirsan Ilyumzhinov case (russia) and the Villa boas case (brazil) come to mind. Tho in fairness I will agree that it's curious cases outside the US such as those in europe, Russia and south America have more exotic aliens then the greys. It should come as non surprise that in trying to describe these beings we often reference back to creatures from myth, lore or lately, scifi.

Also why would you need so many samples of human DNA and keep abducting people for years? 

As a species with backlogs of DNA and other evidence that we store for decades my only answer to this question is long tern studies that catalogue evidence for return trips so they arent zipping back to earth every few weeks.

No one likes long trips, especially if they have some alien version of customs or worse, tsa. 😜

Really? So what technology would that be?

As a skeptic with enough knowledge on the subject to debate it, I'm sure you know the answer already. If not, then I cant help you.

Yet not a word is said about them from officialdom and they are allowed to tell stories freely.

Any official word would go against the standard of plausible deniability. Of course this ignores all the whistleblowers who have either died under questionable circumstances or disappeared altogether.

While skepticism is healthy you can at least admit that all of this is related to a phenomenon that is clearly taking place. The whole question of greed or gullibility is just your own cynicism or sense of intellectual superiority. So if it makes you feel better, you could be right in your disbelief but I seriously doubt it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I find it rather absurd to even consider the idea that an Alien race, capable of what we can only dream of (interstellar/interdimensional..or whatever..we dont even know...travel) would make contact with a earthly governing body, and ask for a deal to allow them to steal humans for research...what a laugh....why not just do it...we cant stop them...why ask at all?
and just to make the whole thing seem even more absurd....they would "of course" ask the American government.....why not ask the government of Fiji? or North Korea? I'll bet theres some good deals to be made there...

While I love to believe...and i have seen my fair share of unexplained ufo's.....enough to convince me its not just swamp gas...I just cant take the concept of "deal making" between us and our interstellar/dimensional (we really dont know) freinds...seriously. I think its just a weak attempt to make us feel like we have some control over what might be happening.....we dont..we should move past that silly notion.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Personally I think it's wishful thinking to assume their biology is failing and that they need us but we don't need them is simply absurd.
They are far more successful than we are as species. They got technology which is so far beyond our comprehension it seems unreal to us, like magic. With the entire universe at their fingertips. What do we have?
We destroy our planet, wipe out every living thing in our way, our genes, especially the y-chromosome are in decay and we poison ourselves with chemistry which demonstrably makes us a lot dumber generation by generation.
The interest they have in us is more an anthropological curiousity. We are an item in their research catalogue.
Our religious stories are partially history of alien interaction. And that's precisely where we are now, in a competition with eachother who gets a bunk on their Ark, if there's even a single one to be found who appears worthy of "preservation". And it ain't looking very promising.

I understand your beliefs, but I am presenting another view of the aliens where they are not advanced biologically, but are weakened and in need of what we have that they've lost. They use coverups to hide their true condition of hairlessness, weakened bones, etc. which derive from their having to live in the weightlessness of outer space. Here's some data on that subject:

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
everthing you believe in is an lie
just research jacques vallee
edit on 1-2-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join