It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Find this Book on W.D. Gann Technical Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
ATS, I've been searching high and low (figuratively) online for this book and I cannot find it anywhere, I'm wondering if anyone may be able to help.
Perhaps there is a better resource out there, and if so please recommend it.

The focus of the book is on technical analysis and stocks/commodities trading.

The book is called W.D. Gann Master Time Factor Course
Here is a description of the book from Amazon:

W.D. Gann Trading Course and System for Trading Commodities and Stocks. WD Gann Master Time Factor Course. William Gann's trading secrets. W.D. Gann proved to be one of the most successful investors in the history of wall street and his works explain simple methods to trade commodities, stocks, options, futures, and precious metals. Gann's systems are a small investment and may be a quick read which can help traders of all skill and talent levels from novice to expert. As always, proceed carefully with trading as Gann promotes stop losses.

Here is the link on Amazon (no longer available): link

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if anyone finds anything.. Thank you ATS!
edit on 31-1-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Closest I could find:

www.ebay.com...:g:UkcAAOS wvflZQcI3:sc:USPSParcel!42104!US!-1

Master Commodity Course

edit on R262018-01-31T08:26:01-06:00k261Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Did you go here yet?

www.wdgann.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

I did try searching for the title but perhaps I was too specific - maybe I'll scroll through page-by-page to see if it's buried in there somewhere. Thank you for the link!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I tried checking for the book on Bartleby's Business section. Couldn't find. Maybe you could try different keywords. All the best.

top topics

join