It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director shocked to his core by contents of FISA memo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: imitator

Meh. Im no a Neilsen Family, so me watching it has no bearing here or there.
I got 2 racks of ribs to smoke. 1 using a Texas style sauce, and 1 using a vinegar/carolina sauce. Both will be ridiculously good.

I'm stuck in Germany with crappy ribs and... oh I so hate you at the moment...mouth is watering cannot wait to get back to the states where I can get my hands on a good grill, a good smoker and real beef.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

This keeps getting better and better!

And, Hillary is not president either!

Woot!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

No, I actually enjoy RT myself as it is a different view from a different part of the world. I prefer to read lots of different view points so not degrading the source so much as just knowing reactions on the board to sources, a lot will be made of it.

However, I do know that much like our own media, that stories are feed to them and the young lady, I believe she was hired to run the RT network overall in her mid twenties. Impressive and as I have worked in media myself since my early teens, I find it especially impressive.

She was appointed by Putin himself and since the Russian Federation is known to operate a state controlled media, I do sometimes question their stories just as I take with a grain of salt many Western news outlets also known for biased hyperbole.

With the many awards they have recieved they have also received much criticism from many international media organizations so not everything is peaches and roses as with every source.

I do think that with the many sources reporting on this same story that I would have included at the very least more than one, as a story involving at the core Russian influence into the back story that goes with the memo that another source is warranted that does not carry the weight of State Controlled with it.

It was not a criticism of you or even the source but a simple observation that the actual story would be derailed because of all the partisan rhetoric associated with it. The naysayers will use the source to sow their discord on the actual story.

RT has also been accused of spreading disinformation[19][20][21]by news reporters,[22][23] including some former RT reporters.[24][25][26] The United Kingdom media regulator, Ofcom, has repeatedly found RT to have breached rules on impartiality and of broadcasting "materially misleading" content.[27][28][29][30] On 13 November 2017, RT America officially registered as a "foreign agent" with the United States Department of Justice under the Foreign Agents Registration Act

en.m.wikipedia.org...(TV_network)

Just saying...and I am Trump supporter who wants disclosure of everything and hope they do charge anyone to include Trump if there is any wrong doings.
edit on 1/30/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
The speculation marathon has been fun, but at this point, I'd rather just be a spectator near the finish line and see what/who crosses it and in which order.

Yep. That aspect that has been solid a year now, each little portion of this affair going thru twists and turns over and over, has left me little other conclusion than the whole ordeal has been one gigantic manufactured / scripted sideshow diversion.

Diversion from what exactly is what we should all be debating all this time, if anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm curious to see what is in it. I hope it isn't hyped but instead shows an actual abuse of the system.

Anyone who actually enjoys conspiracy theories should be able to put their partisan nature aside if it is a golden bullet. We could be looking at the greatest attempt to undermine our election process in history.

I've often believed the Democrats are guilty of whatever they scream the loudest.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship

I've often believed the Democrats are guilty of whatever they scream the loudest.

They've proven it time & again. They're the living embodiment of the concept that "The worst demons are the ones you see in the mirror."

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Did you guys see this tonight?

On Wednesday night FBN host Lou Dobbs reported that the FBI sent five top agents over to the White House this week to alter the House Intel FISA memo.
thegatewaypundit.com... video/

Scandalous.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Not necessarily. Depends on what they changed. You might be happy they changed it, if it comes times to prosecute someone in a court instead of the media.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Not necessarily. Depends on what they changed. You might be happy they changed it, if it comes times to prosecute someone in a court instead of the media.

I think congress can still issue the original memo as originally worded right? So even if they did change it, I bet the original is leaked or just released.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
You are awfully brave to use RT as source in regards to this information.

Well... when the memo comes out, RT will be recognised as a more credible and truthful news source than any western world MSM source who are simply burying their heads in the sand

Mainly because they're all owned and funded by the globalists who control the deep state traitors

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

I think congress can still issue the original memo as originally worded right? So even if they did change it, I bet the original is leaked or just released.

Again, since there is almost certainly an investigation underway, I would think you'd want to make sure to omit things that might harm the legal status of that investigation. So if they redact something to protect that information, then leaking the original may jeopardize the legal case against one or more bad actors.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

According to reports, the changes are minor grammar edits, and things like that. Nothing substantial.

You can be sure Nunes will let us know if any major changes were made.
edit on 1-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Pelosi is demanding Nunes be removed from the HIC now... They are really upset about what they say is just a publicity stunt...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

don't know if it would get stopped by customs but have you thought about geeting family to ship you a rib care package packed in dry ice? i have shipped eastern carolina barbeque to packed in dry ice.

but back on subject i believe this memo is damning to fbi justice department and democrats its why the dems are now saying we got our own findings which are different.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Fired? He needs to be in jail. This is great to see though. Real question is whether Wray is going to do his duty or protect the deep state criminals. No matter really, he serves at the pleasure of the President. Trump can go through 100 FBI directors until he gets one that is willing to end the deep state RICO.

And for the anti-'s, RT is 100 times better as a source than fake-news network CNN.
edit on 2/1/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
During his confirmation testimony, Christopher Wray that he would not be a lap dog for the president, or for anyone else. That he was an independent thinker.

He is in over his head and looking for a reason to quit at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join