It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangster Party Line. Call now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Didn't see this in search, here we go. Remember the late night 1-900 numbers that would pop up on tv after responsible people had already gone to bed? Do you have something to get off your chest? Do you need to match wits in an epic battle of words? This line is for you. If im having a bad day all that I need is the Gangsta Party Line to soothe my disgruntled self.

*Disclaimer- video contains profanity and the n---a word. Mods please don't hurt me. It's just humor. Enjoy and please have a good laugh.!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Only in America.

That was epic. I am still laughing.

The n word seems to come in many flavors. Is that just this one advert?

P

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Tundra

Only in America.

That was epic. I am still laughing.

The n word seems to come in many flavors. Is that just this one advert?

P

I think there is a part 2 to the vid. It was just done as a joke, but the phone number is real. Not sure if they still answer it, me and some friends like to call it from time to time though hoping somebody will answer. It would be so rad!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra
I think there is a part 2 to the vid. It was just done as a joke, but the phone number is real. Not sure if they still answer it, me and some friends like to call it from time to time though hoping somebody will answer. It would be so rad!

Somewhere, some old white woman is crying herself to sleep "Why won't they stop calling me, and why won't they stop the nasty language." clutching mr wuggles, tight.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm guessing they brought the word out of retirement......When they wear their pants all down low....white folks call that action " saggin ". Spell it backwards.......those crafty white people.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
LMAO!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Omg, this is great! 😂

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Tundra

Somewhere, some old white woman is crying herself to sleep "Why won't they stop calling me, and why won't they stop the nasty language." clutching mr wuggles, tight.

Haha. As far as I know it is not an old lady's number.

It is the official Gangester Party Line. The "making of" video explains all of that.
Wuggles lol!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I'm guessing they brought the word out of retirement......When they wear their pants all down low....white folks call that action " saggin ". Spell it backwards.......those crafty white people.

Im not sure what you are getting at here but I would like you to keep this kind of # out of this thread. Thank you.

top topics

join