It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: paper183

Well, if so then that’s an old tactic used by the govt to cover up secret aircraft, see: U2 Bomber. I guess go with what works?

For the record, the U-2 was a reconnaissance platform, like the SR-71 (except a LOT slower, like subsonic slow), not a bomber, at least primarily. The fuselage was somewhat modeled after the F-104 Starfighter, but with wings that looked much like they were much more suited to a sailplane. If I'm remembering correctly, the "U" designation was for "Utility"

I'm a long time aviation nut, and I spent an absolutely EMBARRASSING number of hours in the 80s and 90s watching "Wings" on the Discovery Channel, so stuff like this always pops out to me.

The U-2 was a powered observation glider.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Just posting a comment to secure my seat at the table.
Going to listen to the video, then will come back with something more educated.

I did just notice that on TTS website, the amount raised has dropped significantly.
I remember it being like 4 million at one point, now its only 2.4 m.
Maybe a large donor dropped out or something.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: paper183
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

I have not listened to it yet but your post has me very interested. I'll come back to you when I've done my homework.
And I was very skeptical too when Tom started saying all that stuff. I was actually sad because I thought he was going the publicity stunt way. Blink 182 was my high school favorite band and I'm a very emotional person. But so far with the latest developements of TTS, that I have caught up on only recently, I am speechlees and definitely need to do more research.

Great,

That's the other great thing about the TTS information. It gives any mook off the street (like me!) the ability to research and investigate for their selves. I've dug into all of it.

Another interesting topic I have found and posted quite a bit about is the USS Nimiz incident. Read the actual pilot report that was acquired by TTS and is on their Community of Interest (COI) link. It infers of a higher, much more powerful UFO/UAP program within the DOD (not the AATIP). This unknown authority that directed those FA/18's to the exact spot of the TIC-TAC object and directed the FA/18's to forgo safety protocols (low fuel) and potentially health and safety of the pilots to be able to gather any intel they could on those objects.

Another quick point about the incident is the mystery female controller whom re-vectored the FA-18's was on the USS Princeton which I'm still trying to confirm (it will be difficult considering it happened in '04). Reports have said the USS Princeton had been in that area for weeks and had been tracking the movement of these (multiple) objects to the extent that they knew their flight sequences and the areas they were frequently entering and exiting. I also haven't been able to confirm yet but reports are that the USS Princeton at that time had the most advanced and sophisticated radar tracking system of the entire US arsenal.

Why was the USS Princeton there? Again its speculation but I believe they were there intentionally tracking these things, gathering data and info on them. That would again infer a higher DOD UFO/UAP program that knew these objects were frequenting this area. With a high enough authority to pull two FA-18s that were performing practice exercises, re-vector them when they were low on fuel and with no munitions to investigate for them at the drop of a dime, no questions asked. Pretty interesting stuff.
edit on 30-1-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: grammah

edit on 30-1-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Ive been keeping a pretty close eye on the donor number and Ive never seen it higher than 2.4 million. There was a issue a few weeks ago where it went to 0.00 but it was a web-site issue I believe and quickly corrected.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just want to throw this video in on the subject. I have been following this subject since 2002. Strangely come across the disclosure project on youtube when i about 13 years old. I have been about this board since that time also. I used to post here when i was younger about all sorts of things. But only have i recently joined in discussions again. (is phage still about)

I know most hate greer on here for reasons i dont understand. Hes always seemed sincere and has resonated as geniune to me although somtimes big headed. all toms new materials seem to collaborate with what his been saying for years. Though. And i must add i find him also very sincere ( all the people his put together are already very wealthy also )

I believe what i beleive and i doubt very much that not many has researched this subject as much as me. I am not going to impose any of my beliefs on anyone as i know from past discussions its just a waste of my time, to try to do so. Without discussing in length which will take to much of my time up, as to why i have come to my conclusions.

I will however add i have spent countless number of nights researching in the last 16 or so years, the following subjects.

Religion, ancient cultures / tales, alien and ufos, the economy structure and power structure. Consiousness and science / tech and the paranormal. I love to learn its sort of passion of mine. I have seen much material that i think is bs. but i would just like to add i firmly believe in the power of Consiousness and imagination.

500 years ago. Would anyone believe in the internet or planes or mobile phones being possible. Now with these being a reality the possibilities of realisation of imagination by cooperated effort is very possible within very short time spans.

I believe in near on instant travel, i believe people are dumb and dont ponder the implications on what it means as to be conscious and just accept it as just being as is. And yes i believe we are now coming of age spiritually as a species. Yes i beleive in life out there and yes i beleive in ufos. Why do i? Because of 17 years of critical research thats why.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

My question is what part of this is Bigelow's personal interest in UFOs (a near lifelong interest)
and what part is financial interest?

On the surface it looks like all the money goes to TDL and that this wouldn't make any
money for Bigelow. But i'm agreeing that Mr. Bigelow is fairly sly/savvy/opportunistic.

He wouldn't knowingly back a dud.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

I was in the military 8 years myself.

I 100% agree with you.

I do not understand who put the whammy on my friend BP, to get him
thinking the way he does.. but he mostly says the same thing about
me..

Meh*

We are still friends.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

Humm... you don't think the CIA use UFOs as a cover for secret aircraft, think you will find this is the case. Unless you think that was/is a conspiracy to make you believe UFOs/Aliens aren't here!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Is he being lied to, rather than being in on the deception?

Its perfectly possible. Is it likely? On balance, I would say no, although if you observe the first three words on this line,
you will see that I am not closed to the possibility, and it is foolish to discount it, considering that in the USA, it is perfectly legal for your government to propagandise toward its people, which is just as well, because otherwise your own President would be clapped in irons and thrown down a disused mine shaft.

However, the reason I say that it is unlikely that DeLonge is merely being led about by the nose, rather than absolutely in on the hoodwink, is that I have seen the man interviewed, and his body language, the choices he makes about what to respond to, what to refuse to talk about, indicate not that he does not know anything worth knowing, but that he is duplicitous. His interview with Joe Rogan, a fellow by the way, whose podcast I recommend to everyone and anyone (although I do not always agree with his particular views on certain things), was possibly the best example I have ever seen, of a person trying to convince someone else, of something he is aware is a lie. It is obvious, if you know instinctively where to look. A slight movement of the flesh under an eye here, a head movement there, the way his eyes themselves move when he talks...

I am certain that an expert in behavioural psychology, and micro-expression analysis would be able to pick this man apart in a hot minute, and show you all the proof derived from their analysis. As for me, the best I can do is to advise that if you have a nose for the nonsense, if you have a discerning eye, and can tell a fraud from a fool, watch his interview with Joe Rogan, and pay close attention to his face. He has all the sincerity one expects from a two year old covered in chocolate, denying that he has any idea where the cake in the fridge suddenly disappeared to.

Also, it has to be said that the entire UFO subject has suffered something of a rut in the last few years, with even sites such as this being more focused just now toward other matters, matters considered somewhat more pressing, and with arguably good reason too. If the government wanted some disinformation spread about anything, they would not be concentrating on revitalising the UFO question in the minds of the conspiracy minded, in my view.

Its more likely that the man is involved, that he knows what he is about, that he has been co-opted.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Some of the technologies theoretically possible are very exotic, trillions have been spent on something! Personally I haven't seen anything that I could not explain, in some way. Or seen any evidence, that definitively shows an Alien spacecraft. Witness stories are the most convincing, but here again you have the problem of counter intelligence. So I don't know, it would be very interesting if we are being visited, but if this is the case, the reasons for keeping it secret must be very disturbing indeed. I think i could handle the truth, but then again maybe knot!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

My question is what part of this is Bigelow's personal interest in UFOs (a near lifelong interest)
and what part is financial interest?

On the surface it looks like all the money goes to TDL and that this wouldn't make any
money for Bigelow. But i'm agreeing that Mr. Bigelow is fairly sly/savvy/opportunistic.

He wouldn't knowingly back a dud.

From what I have gleened.

Bigelow acquired the expired NASA patent for the expandable space stations in 2003. He has poured in a possible 250 - 500 Million into R&D (not confirmed). The current contract he has with NASA was just extended for the BEAM expandable station that was launched in '16 and is attached to the ISS currently.

I believe estimates showed projected cost of approximately $1 million a day per person for flight to and from ISS with minimum of a 60 day stay. I think the unit can hold 3 people (not confirmed).

NASA is also in negotiation to rent space for material storage (just like the $80 a month storage unit I rent but I'm sure much more expensive) in the BEAM unit.

Bigelow also has the B330 units that I believe will be geared toward his Space Hotel. Which is a whole other ....thing.

Long and Short of it Bigelow likes UFO's and is interested but lets not get it twisted. Robert Bigelow is a shrewd business man and also a man that wants things his way under his control.

TTS is run by people that Bigelow trusts and has had history with (i say that without hard proof). Justice, Nolan, Mellen, Puthoff, Davis, elizondo, etc. Why else would these guys leave their current positions and be front and center to a private sector public interest R&D program centered around UFO/UAP. These guys are all over social media spreading the word about TTS. And no one can ever convince me Delonge was anything but a catalysis to start all of this rolling with the large social media followers he has. and that worked. Delong can still walk out on the stage and introduce everyone and act like this is his program but their are larger entities in the background making this happen. (my opinion)

The TTS thing is short money in comparison to private and public contracts. Those contracts that will start to begin pouring in when cost of space travel can be controlled by privatization (XSpace, United Space Alliance etc). It will be like going to Disney World and having to stay in the Disney Hotel except there wont be another competition at all. He'll be able to charge what ever he wants.

And all the engineering and design came from NASA and the program they abandoned because they could not solve the problem of high velocity impacts of the expandable units. Imagine if Bigelow was able to secure exotic alloys no one else in the world had and utilize them on these units to solve this problem.

I think I remember hearing something about certain alloys secured in modified buildings in Vegas...

edit on 30-1-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: grammah

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I don't know who put the whammy on Bigelow then, that there was
even a 1% chance that he could gain access to the production means
for exotic materials, by chasing "ghosts".

What people will say of course is that real, exotic (alien spacecraft)
exist, that aren't tangled up in all this "supernatural-ish woo".

Only, not one single drop of evidence points in that direction, in the
entire history of the human race.

This is why I do not find the "Bigelow wants exotic metals out of
this" theory credible. The man is no fool.

Now.. if the "down low" on this is that Mr. Bigelow wants access
to master RV'ers (again), to help develop tech.. that I'd buy..

I'd say that all the evidence points in that direction.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

And that’s the great thing about these discussions , point and counterpoint.

I’ll agree to disagree. Ultimately I think Bigelow’s bread and butter is his patents and the expandable units he has and will put into space. I think the TTS thing is a hobby and if he is able to get special access to exotic materials great , if not the current design of his BASE units seem to work just fine.

The RV theory I haven’t delved into much but I appreciate your approach

Slante’

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm not disagreeing with you about the financial side.

(I don't see how you could construe that from my response..
I guess I wasn't clear?)

The remaining question then would be how much passion
Mr. Bigelow has for the stranger side of things.. or if it
is truly just "a hobby".

But he's making himself a laughinstock, if it's just a
"hobby".

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I figure that Bob Bigelow wants the aliens foo fighter propulsion technology, similar to what his parents saw --- (red-orange ball of fire); so he can go laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Foo fighters are an artifact of the new radars that came out at that time.

so no laughing to the bank.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Foo fighters are an artifact of the new radars that came out at that time.

so no laughing to the bank.

Well...that's news to me --- Care to post a link on the subject?

Since I've seen a foo fighter myself...I'm very enthralled with space alien propulsion technology.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Mirage man posted on it some years ago.
I've also discussed the phenomenon with some of the actual researchers,
not just the armchair ATS pundits.

Kev

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Mirage man posted on it some years ago.
I've also discussed the phenomenon with some of the actual researchers,
not just the armchair ATS pundits.

Kev

Please...explain it to me, as if you were explaining it to Bob Bigelow --- I'm all ears.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The Foo fighters created by early radar is based on studies by a British Scientist Andrew Pike. Details can be found in his book The Rendlesham File. Which will no longer be available after February of this year.

However he did give an abbreviated summary in UFO Matrix magazine Vol.1 Issue 3 - 2010 (which may still available electronically somewhere). Here's what he said about "foo fighters".

..I revisited the sightings (foo fighters) and found that the research astronomers had done during 1939 -1945 fitted. It even explained why foo fighters seemed to take a break during 1943 and then return with a vengeance. The dates of planes and their types, Halifax, Stirling, Lancasters, etc...fitted.

There was also reason to keep foo fighters a secret. If the Nazis knew what was causing them they could target the specific planes, and knockout the few aircraft, carrying the new, precious and experimental H25 AI (Air Interception) radar on board. It seemed clear that the microwaves pumped out from this new radar equipment were creating the foo fighters.The limited equipment even had to be transferred to Coastal Command in 1943 to detect U-boats in the North Atlantic....Powerful microwaves pumped into air...seemed to produce foo at certain wavelengths and powers under the right atmospherice conditions..

The research being carried out by astronomers like Bernard Lovell and Martin Ryle fitted the dates and bombing raids spot on. Smokey Stover was almost right when he said "Where there's foo there's fire."

In fact where there's foo there's radar

Source : UFO Matrix Magazine : Volume 1 Issue 3

And for that Kev you can owe me a beer

edit on 30/1/2018 by mirageman because: correction

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join