It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankenstein has made a monster. it can't be stopped.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Even with all the Trumps in the world, all the little people like us trying to warn, the monster can't be stopped.

The creature will end up being the death of its own creators. It will hunt them and haunt them in the finish. It will be business as usual, karma served like korma, fall on your own sword. I know why that is. I know the solution, but they will never listen to us. They never did and never will. If we get too close to the fire it burns us. They kill anyone who protesteth too much.

I have learned so much lately. I see it for what it really is. It is an ugly meat grinder. What have you made, humanity?

I have handed my report in to Christ. He has seven years of my tears to read here. Be sure it will be read. It is pointless now as i am just making myself upset by even bothering. They are all too evil, greedy and blind. They are drunk on their own fornications like the Bible says.

We shall meet again when Israel is on the brink of destruction. We shall meet again when it thinks all is lost and its enemy is going to tear it to pieces. We shall meet again when one comes and tells them He told them so. No joke, no exaggeration: HE really did try to tell them. It's plain enough is it not? He has been trying to tell them so since Adam.

We shall meet again when Frankensetein and his monster are down on their knees beggging like a dog. That is when...

The game is up, ATS. They will think they are doing just fine until their assassin creeps up on them. Nobody will be there to warn them next time because they even waste their friends and kill them.

I will still come visit you, but no more trying from me. I am just going to mock and ridicule it as it makes its errors. I have a very dark sense of humour as you know. I love HORROR MOVIES.

Bring on the Stephen King novel, Lord! Thery deserve it in full measure, measures and half a measure.

Revolution "In The Mouth of Madness" 9

edit on 29-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Horrors i've seen too many.

What's the scariest one for you? Now times it by 1000. That's what the next world war will look like.
edit on 29-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I have handed my reprot in to Christ

so what's the verdict ? has he replied ?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
oh...btw...what on earth are you talking about ?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This sounds disturbingly like a manifesto before someone does something horrific

OP I think its time to talk to someone sincerely, you need to talk to someone

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I have handed my reprot in to Christ

so what's the verdict ? has he replied ?

Yess, georgie, he has already replied.

Wait and see, wait and see. You will kow when his reply comes for you personally. I don't want to write to you any more. That is the last time I want to address you. That is because your replies are always so sneering. What have you tried to do for your people...hmmm? You just sit there congratulating yourself what a fine misogynist you are. You are right about that. That's one thing you were always right about, Mario. Don't forget, I have read every word you have written. So has Christ. Good luck with that.

edit on 29-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I have read every word you have written. So has Christ.

Looks like you two have a lot of free time on your hands.

Yess, georgie, he has already replied.

you really believe that dont you ?...let me quote your own words...

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The monster will do what now?

You do realise that the monster was kind and good natured, but hunted by the ignorant town folk who were afraid of his appearance and cared not to listen to him? Indeed, it does sound familiar...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The metaphors don't exactly help whatever statement you are trying to make OP. Perhaps you need to translate it to a more comprehensable format before you spout the doom and gloom poetry..

You want people to understand you but you are silencing your own post before anyone has a chance to read it by obscuring its true intent.
edit on 29-1-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
The metaphors don't exactly help whatever statement you are trying to make OP. Perhaps you need to translate it to a more comprehensable format before you spout the doom and gloom poetry..

You want people to understand you but you are silencing your own post before anyone has a chance to read it by obscuring its true intent.

I think this is about as clear as it gets for this OP, it’s just how his mind works.

Unfortunately .....post after post from him, has gotten progressively more angry and confrontational.....I have a really bad feeling if something doesn’t happen to alleviate this, he’s on the verge of snapping.

The poster is more and more every day more disillusioned and convinced that people are targeting him and after him, he lashed out at anyone that questions him, even innocently....

I just hope , like the poster above, he doesn’t do something foolish in all his contempt for people.....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

In that case the OP needs to take a break from the computer or take a vacation to a remote location and get his mind clear or something. I don't think anyone is going to offer pity to the OP here.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Brad meet hammer, nailed it!!

Anyone figure out who "Georgie" is?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

It is pointless now as i am just making myself upset by even bothering. They are all too evil, greedy and blind. They are drunk on their own fornications like the Bible says.

The bible also says they roam the earth like lions seeking whom to devour.

Don't throw pearls before Swine, they only trample them underfoot.

Don't fight against them, don't join them and don't give in. They can't 'win' if you don't play.

Just keep shining light in dark corners, make that little part of the world were you are that little bit brighter.

edit on 29-1-2018 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Don't oversaturate your brain with conspiracy theories.

Stick with facts, not possibilities.

Keep the rest as entertainment.

There are positive people everywhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If I promise not to trample the pearls, will you throw some before me?

OP, I think we'll be ok. Deep breaths my friend...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

In that case the OP needs to take a break from the computer or take a vacation to a remote location and get his mind clear or something. I don't think anyone is going to offer pity to the OP here.

OP is from Cornwall, same as me, one of the most beautiful parts of the UK.
Should start appreciating our wonderful county and cut back on the whinging lol

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Don't oversaturate your brain with conspiracy theories.

Stick with facts, not possibilities.

Keep the rest as entertainment.

There are positive people everywhere.

Wise words... Not just for the OP to read either!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

originally posted by: intrptr

If I promise not to trample the pearls, will you throw some before me?

OP, I think we'll be ok. Deep breaths my friend...

The "Pearls" are pearls of Wisdom, not Oysters. You're not a "Swine" if you recognize that.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Why do all of your threads sound like you are running around in circles waving your hands over your head?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

24/7 non stop negative media induced helplessness.

The media has turned us into the United States of Anxiety.

Is it the nature of news to scare us into watching, or is it the result of the smith mundt act?

Neither are good situations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join