It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump - The Jewish Mashiach

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Well, they do say ...

"Dress for the job you want..."

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OK, back on track.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
thecultofkek.com...

Isis represented by Lady Liberty; Horus, the Son (Sun)

The earliest recorded form of Horus is the tutelary deity of Nekhen in Upper Egypt, who is the first known national god, specifically related to the king who in time came to be regarded as a manifestation of Horus in life and Osiris in death. The most commonly encountered family relationship describes Horus as the son of Isis and Osiris, and he plays a key role in the Osiris myth as Osiris's heir and the rival to Set, the murderer of Osiris.

Now, with that knowledge...

The name Cyrus is a Latinized form derived from the Greek Κῦρος, Kỹros, itself from the Old Persian Kūruš. The name and its meaning has been recorded in ancient inscriptions in different languages. The ancient Greek historians Ctesias and Plutarch noted that Cyrus was named from Kuros, the Sun, a concept which has been interpreted as meaning "like the Sun" (Khurvash) by noting its relation to the Persian noun for sun, khor, while using -vash as a suffix of likeness. This may also point to a fascinating relationship to the mythological "first king" of Persia, Jamshid, whose name also incorporates the element "sun" ("shid").

Karl Hoffmann has suggested a translation based on the meaning of an Indo-European-root "to humiliate" and accordingly "Cyrus" means "humiliator of the enemy in verbal contest". In the Persian language and especially in Iran, Cyrus's name is spelled as کوروش [kʰuːˈɾoʃ]. In the Bible, he is known as Koresh (Hebrew: כורש‎).

Horus (Trump?), as a living "god" and then as Osiris (Cyrus?), after death.

I also found it interesting when taking into account the ongoing investigations of both "sides" (Upper (D) and Lower (R) Egypt), and how the Democrats (Set - Upper), are fighting tooth and nail (and failing), causing them to ultimately side with Trump (Horus – Lower), granting him the title, “Horus the Great.”

In this tale, it was said that Set, the patron of Upper Egypt, and Horus, the patron of Lower Egypt, had battled for Egypt brutally, with neither side victorious, until eventually the gods sided with Horus.

As Horus was the ultimate victor he became known as ḥr.w wr "Horus the Great", but more usually translated "Horus the Elder".

Since no one attempted to answer my questions in the OP, I will soon explain why Nowruz is relevant and the part gematria plays in this context. Please keep all partisan BS out of this thread and be constructive if you're going to participate.

Thanks

edit on 1-2-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

tell us already !

edit on 1-2-2018 by dashen because: TELL US!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Nowruz. At first glance, it seems like it is just another equinox celebration, like Easter, or Samhain.

It is apparently secular for most observants, however, for Zoroastrians, it is definitely Holy. It is a celebration of the time when a hero rescued the people from a great evil or darkness. The heroes name is Janshid.

if i have to guess, i would say its significance might be that it is celebrated by many faiths, so it has a unifying factor. But I'm guessing you were going for something more related to Zoroastrianism and this Jamshid guy... I dont have the time or brain power atm to unravel this, but there is a basic primer for anyone interested. All gleaned from wikipedia fyi.

Thank you for bringing something of interest to ATS once again

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

Please remain objective.

So, the guy who once famously stated: "Grab 'em by the p$$$y!" is a potential candidate for being the Jewish Mashiach...?

He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example.

I'm going to remain objective (not really!) considering the fact this buffoon still managed to become POTUS.

Exactly.

I can't think of many who better represent carnal and materialistic tendencies more than Trump.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You mean, you don't believe in gematria or prophecy? Or, you do, but you have specific reasons why you do not agree with this assessment?

I'm just not sure exactly what your problem is with this particular thread out of the many thousands to choose from. Is it because it is about Trump? Do you just hate Isreal? Come on, let's do some real soul searching here. There's no judging here. Just tell us why you hate Jews.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: testingtesting

It’s the propaganda the religious leaders, like Graham spout. It’s justification for all the Christian teachings they go against. Like electing a man of sin who has never asked forgiveness which means no repentance. Sin, ask forgiveness. Repeat. I think between the FBI and Jesus, the GOP has some bad karma.

So, did Trump specifically declare that he has never asked God for forgiveness?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes, he said publicly. I’m sure you can google it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes, he said publicly. I’m sure you can google it.

Yep. I heard him say it in a tv interview a while back, and what's more, he said he didn't have a problem asking for forgiveness

"IF I WERE TO DO ANYTHING WRONG".

: wow :

Pretty scary, huh.

edit on 2/3/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Physical Perfection

The number 666 has significance as the numerical value of the Hebrew verse: "Ata yigdal na koach Ado-nai -- Now, I pray, let the Power of my Lord be great." (Numbers 14:17). This was Moshe's prayer invoking Divine Mercy on behalf of the Jewish People.

"Mosad Hayesod" cites the Vilna Gaon's commentary on the Zohar that "the number 666 contains hidden within it exalted and lofty messianic potential." No other explanation is offered there.

The number 666 could thus represent the strength and perfection of the physical world, which Judaism teaches will occur in the messianic era, when the physical world will reach its ultimate purpose, to be a vehicle through which the created experience the Creator.
Link

Since the Dow Jones index lost 666 points on friday, you must be a prophet!

edit on 3-2-2018 by greyhat because: .

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Thank you for the thread. Have the two pillars in the picture got to do with the pillars of Egypt or the two pillars of solomons temple. Either way it seems to show the breaking down of an old establishment .

Kek the darkness before the light..Nowruz is when the light is becoming stronger.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Gematria Calculator:Original name donald né drumpf : 539

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join