It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing voices ? look down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: anotherside

So they are transmitting the sound inside your head? you are not hearing the voices from other places around you but inside your head? correct?.
Also different modes? can you explain that more?.
Also Matt Damon? do you mean the voices say Matt Damon or is the voice Matt Damon...these questions really help us to understand.
no im saying it started out from a computer fan/refridgerator base. Then when loud my inner brain would literally vibrate to the words. So they force you to think differently. Now its fully external and no inner vibrations. Its a da# evil technology

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Also being smart has no effect on If you can be mentally ill or not.
For example John Nash.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Also being smart has no effect on If you can be mentally ill or not.
For example John Nash.
i dont want to engage you guys on my mental health. Im great. Just oppressed by criminals using evil technologies for evil. Its being handled.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So what do they say? do they ask you to do things do they shout? can you give examples of what they say?.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Explain again why they are targeting you again please.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you think soaking feet in chelated liquid helps or strictly oral ingestion over time?

Some heavy metals tend to pool in the legs, slowly releasing and avoiding detoxification by the circulatory system.

Soaking your feet in epsom salts and possibly a little witch hazel added in it is sort of like Kinoki pads work. They actually have people that do the foot detox, it works for some people. It is expensive though, Ionizing foot baths also work by increasing the energy available to detox, but I am not sure how that works. I am sure that throwing an electric cord into a foot bath is not going to work right.

Some people say that the callas on the bottom of the feet block the foot lymph drains sometimes, those calluses should be sort of flaky like scales to allow the junk to drain through them but sometimes get glued tight together. At least that is how I interpret some of the medical information to mean. Soaking your feet in epsom salts is actually relaxing, the magnesium gets absorbed and the sulfate cleans. It works good as a laxative for me too. I throw some in the tub often when I take a shower, in the winter that is enough to make me feel warm when I go outside to shovel. Soaps used to have epsom salt in them but now they have magnesium stearate which doesn't work very good.

Chealation therapy can help with some things but not all. It is not a panceas of medicine, if you have a problem it can help with then you notice a positive effect. If you are not deficient or do not have the problem, then you can get negative side effects from the epsom salts. I do not use the witch hazel often, it does help and make my feet feel better, I just put a capful into the foot bath, that is all you need. You only need a couple of tablespoons of epsom salts too, you do not need a cup full if you take a bath in it either, a quarter cup works fine. I actually like the bath better than the soaking of the feet, that covers more area.

All you need for internal chealation is to increase the foods with molybdenum, like real oatmeal, and then increase the sulfur foods a bit. It is a slow way but it has very little side effects. You can get a fresh pineapple or maybe a grapefruit to supply the sulfur, or just real french onion soup. None of the crap full of fake flavors though.

Using vegetable juicing for chealation can work, but I am not fond of that system, maybe a couple of days at most. Raw veggies contain some powerful chemistry that is used to deter overconsumption by animals. Too much consumption of veggies raw can lead to delusion or some anti-nutrient problems in the body. Plant defense system chemistry is strong, and it is often used for medicine. The wrong medicine for the problem you have can lead to some major problems with side effects. It is hard to evaluate the multiple chemistries in foods as to overall effect, that is the reason they take one chemistry out of a plant or fungus and make it into a medicine. I can't eat a lot of green plant chemistry, I get negative health effects and this causes my thinking to go haywire if I eat too much. I use plants chemistry to control my epilepsy, some of it severely disrupts my thinking and short term memory if I eat more than a few meals of it. Asparagus is one of those, I only eat it maybe for about three meals every two months, in rotation with other calming chemistry. I use many different chemistries in rotation. Including fats, which actually are good at calming, and specific meat chemistries can help if prepared right, expecially the collagen chemistry.

If you eat too much of the asparagus chemistry it can make you a little delusional. Been there, done that, it was as bad as one of the epilepsy drugs I took, but less physical side effects. That medicine was based off of asparagus. It is almost like a constant drunk feeling if you cannot detox asparagus chemistry. Good buzz, but not all the time.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So what do they say? do they ask you to do things do they shout? can you give examples of what they say?.

Sure.
They used to command me to "drink the whole glass of water at once" then if i didnt they would say "time is changing"..temporal expiriments?

They never let me shower or clean my environments using oppressive sound to keep my external focus reduced.

They get as loud as airplanes right in front of you.

Ive heard the devils alledged voice. It sounded nuts. Very scary. He repeatedly nuked me with what sounded like interdimensional sounds of booms.

Now they say "this is the government" i reply which one? I wont go into that.

This is an annoyance now nothing more thanks to figuring out how it works.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You can get rid of them or at least soften them.
Go and see a doctor or take the meds dude it really reads like you are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia I can't know for sure but surely it is best to check out If you are suffering from it and hey If you go and talk to a doctor and he says you are fine maybe we can talk again.
But honestly go see a doctor just to rule out that you are mentally unwell it will help.
Take care dude.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So i made my own chelation i havent used internally yet. Its made of vodka and cilantro. I read cilantro has properties that remove metals and toxins. Its been soaking for two months

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You can get rid of them or at least soften them.
Go and see a doctor or take the meds dude it really reads like you are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia I can't know for sure but surely it is best to check out If you are suffering from it and hey If you go and talk to a doctor and he says you are fine maybe we can talk again.
But honestly go see a doctor just to rule out that you are mentally unwell it will help.
Take care dude.

Ill take that into consideration..sike..

Psychology is 50/50
50% too much money
50% quackery
Enjoy the silence.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Pity you are not here in the UK I could actually help and here it wouldn't cost you anything.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Sources?

edit on 28-1-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Pity you are not here in the UK I could actually help and here it wouldn't cost you anything.
i doubt it.
Haldol-side effects no change in voices
Risperdal-voices got smarter and more talkative
Side effects minimal
Latuda/risperdal-tardiv disconesia leading to neck twitches evental dystonia
Next drug gave paic attacks
Xyprexa-makes me feel dead

Blocking home, good diet, random good times..perfect.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

So i made my own chelation i havent used internally yet. Its made of vodka and cilantro. I read cilantro has properties that remove metals and toxins. Its been soaking for two months

Cilantro has a lot of fluorine in it. The Parsley family contains some potent medicines, I do not care for the cilantro myself. I would rather have cooked celery in soup or parsley in some salads and as a spice in soups and on chicken myself.

A lot of what they say about flouride is correct, Natural sources are better than adding it to water though. Fish is a good source of flourine and can somewhat detox our bodies

Remember, if you are consuming foods or water that contain heavy metals, cilantro can actually increase absorption of the metals. It moves things in and out. Cilantro therapy can also cause a lot of metals to be released too quick and if the liver and kidneys cannot keep up, it can cause some problems with toxicity. It can take it out of the bones quickly if you use the cilantro detox. Slow is good, fast is bad. You have created a potent medicine with the vodka, only one measly shot a day.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You should tell your feet " don't speak until spoken to".

My feet say silly things sometimes too. They tell me I should walk on my hands for a change. I just tell them shut up.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You really should talk to a family member or friend, and not reinforce your possible delusions before this has even more bad effects on your daily life. What's more logical than chatting with a family friend to see if they can validate any of your story?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Dont look down then

link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
You should tell your feet " don't speak until spoken to".

My feet say silly things sometimes too. They tell me I should walk on my hands for a change. I just tell them shut up.
haha
Yeah.

Well try suffering this you wont be laughing.

link   

It isn't just about meds people can help with many other therapies which help.
Heck talking to people helps but you have to see a professional again you clearly need to.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You really should talk to a family member or friend, and not reinforce your possible delusions before this has even more bad effects on your daily life. What's more logical than chatting with a family friend to see if they can validate any of your story?

ill explain. They use implants to amplify fields and read body state. To get the voices right they require matching. Both memory, perception and bio signatures. How does one do this on a world wide scale safely? So they get away with the crime making target the crazy one?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join