It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey: US is the enemy for Turkey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I read 1/2 this article from another website yesterday seems like paranoia. The US and Europe don't want to split Turkey in 1/2, although ideologically it already is, the western 1/2 being more like Europe while the eastern 1/2 being more like other middle eastern countries.

Also the population in the eastern half is a lot of Kurds, there are Kurds in the Turkish military so I've never really understood the ideological differences. How can they commit a genocide of the Kurdish people when they have so many Kurds in their military?

The goal of the US has not changed, take out Assad's government and install another puppet government to build a pipeline through Syria into the Ukraine and then Europe. They also want to cut off Hezbollah from the med to Iran. They also want to get rid of Russia's naval port in Tartus.

Even though Trump is in office instead of Hillary the gameplan hasn't changed, take out Assad to then take out Iran.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
I read 1/2 this article from another website yesterday seems like paranoia. The US and Europe don't want to split Turkey in 1/2, although ideologically it already is, the western 1/2 being more like Europe while the eastern 1/2 being more like other middle eastern countries.

Also the population in the eastern half is a lot of Kurds, there are Kurds in the Turkish military so I've never really understood the ideological differences. How can they commit a genocide of the Kurdish people when they have so many Kurds in their military?

The goal of the US has not changed, take out Assad's government and install another puppet government to build a pipeline through Syria into the Ukraine and then Europe. They also want to cut off Hezbollah from the med to Iran. They also want to get rid of Russia's naval port in Tartus.

Even though Trump is in office instead of Hillary the gameplan hasn't changed, take out Assad to then take out Iran.

There are many Kurds who betray their nation. Kurds who do not support a Kurdish state are not patriotic to their nation. Kurds are the biggest ethnic group who don't have a country.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

US has been badly adviced for a long time .

Turks have been telling US over 2 decades not to support terrorist organisations of PKK .

US is losing ground in ME big time and this is directly related to actions of those who wants to bring about a perpetual war in muslim World .

If Turkey falls than Islam is as good as dead ; some people in US admin bought this scenario and some others didn't .

US and Turkish soldiers still working together in other areas out side of ME .

There is the Greek , Armenian and European lobbiest who work hard to create animosity between NATO's biggest armies i.e US and Turks .

From Turks point of view it is simple ; if you are a friend , you are welcome if not you'll be fought against .

Traditionally , US interest require friendly relations with Turks otherwise projecting power into ME and Central Asia is going to be a dream for US .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The USA does kill enough of them for thanksgiving

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
From Turks point of view it is simple ; if you are a friend , you are welcome if not you'll be fought against .

This is how Asians pretty much think like. Either white or black. Nothing in between. You are either my friend. Or you are my enemy.

We have to remember Turks are Asians, genetically speaking.
edit on 28-1-2018 by BrightConversation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismir
Turkey, or at least the events in Turkey, are in my opinion the biggest threat in the world to keep an eye on. The Kurds had a big impact in the war against IS. Now that 'job' is done they are under attack of the Turkish government and are frustrated the world is just watching. They expect backup of the west as return of their effort in facing IS.

So, what is the West doing? Just let Turkey do what they do? Abandon the Kurds and risk another Taliban? Keep in mind Kurds are all over Europe (don't know about US), mass protests have already taken place.

Personally I would love to see the West giving Turkey a big slap in the face, but I don't see that happening. Turkey is part of NATO and removing them from NATO would be a new chapter in itself (do we really want Turkey to fully military collaborate with Russia).

Damn sick situation.

What a racist and religionist post , like the rest of this thread .

Without Turks , there is NO NATO .

Painfull as it might be ; Turks provide security for West .

Yeah? By letting millions of Islamic extremists pour through their border into Europe? Yeah I bet Europeans feel real safe knowing Turkey is looking out for them.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Turkey, or at least the events in Turkey, are in my opinion the biggest threat in the world to keep an eye on. The Kurds had a big impact in the war against IS. Now that 'job' is done they are under attack of the Turkish government and are frustrated the world is just watching. They expect backup of the west as return of their effort in facing IS.

So, what is the West doing? Just let Turkey do what they do? Abandon the Kurds and risk another Taliban? Keep in mind Kurds are all over Europe (don't know about US), mass protests have already taken place.

Personally I would love to see the West giving Turkey a big slap in the face, but I don't see that happening. Turkey is part of NATO and removing them from NATO would be a new chapter in itself (do we really want Turkey to fully military collaborate with Russia).

Damn sick situation.

Yeah? By letting millions of Islamic extremists pour through their border into Europe? Yeah I bet Europeans feel real safe knowing Turkey is looking out for them.

Currently 4 million Syrians are refugees in in Turkey and Erdogan is fighting to reverse the ethnic cleansing the US assisted Kurdish terrorist organisations so that these refugees don't end up in Europe .

Thats the truth , you can deal with it in your own time .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: testingtesting

I wouldn't be surprised if Turkey made a secret alliance with North Korea: In exchange for ignoring sanctions, Fat Boy will agree to sell them nuclear weapons.

Turks already have nukes courtesy of Pakistan.

Another fanciful Turkish myth. One that like all others has no correlation to the other theories and nonsense.
On the one hand you people blame America for the alleged coup, but on the other hand you claim you have nukes and are untouchable therefore.

This is what happens when you spin too many lies one after the other you get lost in the delusions of fanciful grandeur and multiple story lines that don’t match up emerge, and thus the BS is shown.

The muth emerges from the fact Turkey was involved with smuggling some components needed for Pakistan’s nukes.

Russia nor the USA and most certainly not Israel would tolerate a nuclear armed Turkey.
There’d be many unexplained deaths in Turkey like there is in Iran courtesy of Mossad and other western secret service special operators.
Israel didn’t tolerate a pro western Iraq having nuclear power let alone nukes they sure as hell wouldn’t tolerate another Muslim country on their doorstep with nukes. Just ask Iran.

Further if it was true, a megalomaniac ego driven lunatic like Erdogan would have played that card already.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Damn sick situation.

Currently 4 million Syrians are refugees in in Turkey and Erdogan is fighting to reverse the ethnic cleansing the US assisted Kurdish terrorist organisations so that these refugees don't end up in Europe .

Lol I’m surprised you’re still around or haven’t changed accounts yet. Why continue lying when there’s so many who 1) don’t believe you and 2) know the truth and facts are refute the nonsense you post?

Turkish authorities profit immensely from the people smuggling trade. Because they are directly involved.
Just like they were directly involved in the smuggling of Syrian oil by isis which was delivered to Turkey thanks to Erdogan and his son.

The Greek coast guard has intercepted MANY boats loaded with concealed munitions that weren’t declared headed for terror groups in Libya etc.
Who do you think tipped them off about which ships to intercept?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hogwash.

Whoever Turkey has a problem with gets accused of supporting the PKK. One day they blame the Greeks, another day they blame Syria, next day they blame France, after that Germany.
Today Erdogan is blaming the USA.

He doesn’t dare point the finger at Putin though because he knows Putin will cut his arm off.

Erdogan doesn’t tell his people the Russians he goes to meet have been supporting and arming the YPG. Instead he attacks America in the media and has his media mouth pieces print anti-American propaganda.

a reply to: 23432

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You don’t understand, understandably, because you don’t know the history of the Turk in the region and the atrocities and crimes against humanity, the sheer barbarism and brutality they have displayed since their hordes arrived from the Mongol steppes.

During Ottoman times the Turks used to forcibly remove young boys from their families, and send them to the janisseries. They were brainwashed essentially, raised to be Turks and Muslim, and to hate all others around them, such as Greeks, Armenians, Assyrians..they then used the janisseries against the Christian minorities.

Do you know how many were forced to convert to Islam or be killed or they refused?

They had the Ataturk cult, the so called father of the Turks. Their poster boy who was to be worshipped always, thus enforcing a Turkishness on the populace.

Would you, an elderly person, have the balls to stand up and speak out and say you aren’t Turk but Greek or Bulgarian or Armenian, knowing what horrors await you and your family when the authorities take you all away never to be seen again? That was many many generations ago.

Have you ever wondered why Turks these days mostly look like Europeans from the Balkans? Well there’s your answer.

Turks are an asiatic people. But most look nothing like their so called fellow “Turkmen” in Central Asia.

I bet you our Turkish friend in here looks more like a person from the Balkans then he does a Turkmen from Central Asia.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: mortex
The coup was staged by Erdogan and his supporters to justify another massive crack down and purge of his opponents. This time it went further then just imprisoning military personnel they also went after the media and educated people, teachers etc. it was a nation wide crack down and purge of his opponents.
Turkey is no longer a pro western democracy.

yes indeed...

the thing is..... Turkey has gone Islamic... with Radicalism/fundamentalism soon to follow...
Turkey won no respect from the Europeans so 'They' went back to their 'roots'

Watch to see if Russia claims the western parts of Constantinople
while the Turks retain the Eastern parts of Istanbul---(the schism that will divide the Turks from friendly Russia)

You think Russians prefer to fight the Turks as oppose to Central Europeans ?

You lot are really living in a dream world ; Turks shot down Russian jet last year and what happened ?

Zilch , nothing , nada .

Russians and Turks are Eurasians and they both dislike the Franco-Germanic Axis of Europe which is founded upon the vlaues of Greeks .

I've been to Turkey. It was kind of ruff. The Turkish Major asked me why I was in their country. I told him just for tourism. The other soldiers in the bus were on their why to get their scorpion stings. Ooohh. I see them as no different than any other people in a muslim country.
What it comes down to is respect. I have no problem with the Turks. Tasty food, hot tea, interesting conversations. I've only heard what the MSM wants me to hear about Erdogan. So I take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
a reply to: BrightConversation

Americans are "more cunning"? Really?
So far, their plans seem to be in utter tatters and they are losing support and allies year on year.

I look forward to the day when their bases here in the UK are closed and they are asked to leave here too. Of course, we need some leadership with a spine to do that, but I am always hopeful.

To me it looks like things are going to plan.
Make no mistake the plan is the redrawing of the Middle Easts borders.
That can’t hallen without chaos and destruction.
Look at the stats of what’s happened to Syria.

There’s more then one way to skin a cat.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It’s funny reading this guys posts.
He claims he’s British. Won’t admit his Turkish.
Read his posts and he’s 1000% Turkish. Like an unpaid mouthpiece for Erdogan and his Islamist policies.

Might hold a British passport but you’re Turkish through and through.

I have 3 nationalities and 4th is on it's way .

Please stop posting misinformation .

I would say your infiltration is almost complete.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Damn sick situation.

Lol I’m surprised you’re still around or haven’t changed accounts yet. Why continue lying when there’s so many who 1) don’t believe you and 2) know the truth and facts are refute the nonsense you post?

Turkish authorities profit immensely from the people smuggling trade. Because they are directly involved. Just like they were directly involved in the smuggling of Syrian oil by isis which was delivered to Turkey thanks to Erdogan and his son. The Greek coast guard has intercepted MANY boats loaded with concealed munitions that weren’t declared headed for terror groups in Libya etc. Who do you think tipped them off about which ships to intercept?

Remember Clinton and Benghazi?
Don't get sucked into the black hole of the deep state.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Mortex

I could refute you point by point but I don't think anyone is interested .

Besides you probably will run to a Mod and complain about my post.

I was in Greece recently and met up with Turks of Greece ; I think we gonna take Eastern Greece as soon as Russia takes Ukraine .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

It’s funny reading this guys posts.
He claims he’s British. Won’t admit his Turkish.
Read his posts and he’s 1000% Turkish. Like an unpaid mouthpiece for Erdogan and his Islamist policies.

Might hold a British passport but you’re Turkish through and through.

I have 3 nationalities and 4th is on it's way .

Please stop posting misinformation .

I would say your infiltration is almost complete.

naa-aah , I am waiting for my Chinese passport .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm interested I'm learning from all of you.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Damn sick situation.

Kill the Kurds. Replace them with Turkmen. Neither side is right. Ethnic groups fight for land. Have always been. Always will be. That is the brutal nature of war.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: St Udio

The coup was staged by Erdogan and his supporters to justify another massive crack down and purge of his opponents. This time it went further then just imprisoning military personnel they also went after the media and educated people, teachers etc. it was a nation wide crack down and purge of his opponents.
Turkey is no longer a pro western democracy.

yes indeed...

the thing is..... Turkey has gone Islamic... with Radicalism/fundamentalism soon to follow...
Turkey won no respect from the Europeans so 'They' went back to their 'roots'

Watch to see if Russia claims the western parts of Constantinople
while the Turks retain the Eastern parts of Istanbul---(the schism that will divide the Turks from friendly Russia)

You think Russians prefer to fight the Turks as oppose to Central Europeans ?

You lot are really living in a dream world ; Turks shot down Russian jet last year and what happened ?

Zilch , nothing , nada .

Russians and Turks are Eurasians and they both dislike the Franco-Germanic Axis of Europe which is founded upon the vlaues of Greeks .

I've been to Turkey. It was kind of ruff. The Turkish Major asked me why I was in their country. I told him just for tourism. The other soldiers in the bus were on their why to get their scorpion stings. Ooohh. I see them as no different than any other people in a muslim country.
What it comes down to is respect. I have no problem with the Turks. Tasty food, hot tea, interesting conversations. I've only heard what the MSM wants me to hear about Erdogan. So I take it with a grain of salt.

My American family migrated to US in 1730's and opened up a gunshop .

I actually like Americans and dislike Russians .

That's my late uncle .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join