It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Earth Moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So, as others have asked...what am I supposed to be seeing in these pics? Perhaps I'm not as "schooled" in Reptilian architecture...care to enlighten?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

flic.kr...

Same result metalic sub structure with a smothering of alien dust for authenticity.

They wont ever leave us.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
www.lpi.usra.edu...

See what they do........

Download it and rotate then zoom in and you will see alien life.

edit on 27-1-2018 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You have replied to my request with a picture of what appears to be a large rock. Or it could be a small rock. Where and what am I supposed to be seeing?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: edaced4

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I posted it earlier its korolev crater where lizards hang out when they are not manipulating the queen of england.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
flic.kr...

flic.kr...

Check out the 50ft lizard probably 10 miles high?

flic.kr...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
flic.kr...

The lizard king

flic.kr...

The greys are good at hiding they use canapies to hide their craft, but then again they all do it for protection from meteorites etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just looks like a lot of rocks, dust and ancient impact craters. The Moon has been exposed to the worst of it due to lack of an atmosphere.

There is one odd pic but it looks mostly like an underexposed pic of the earth (underexposed because the camera has adjusted for the glare of the lunar surface)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Go to bed,no ice cream,no goodnight hug,that's it...enough!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I've checked everyone of those links of "glass structures, alien life, reptilian buildings"...
They are very nice photos, however lack one excruciating detail...anything other than craters.
I'm not being rude or down playing your beliefs, but
Shadows can play tricks on ya.
They make things look weird when really, there's absolutely nothing there.
ATS is filled with some of the best independent researchers there is. Believe me, we WANT something to stand out and be visible in those pics.
Every single one of the members that posted in this thread have a genuine interest in what you are claiming to have.
But until you give us some help as to what and where specifically to look, we aren't seeing it.

I understand if your too busy to point out the anomalies...
However you took the time to post the thread...and follow up on multiple comments.
ATS isn't like GLP.
The OP here is supposed to take care of their commenters, and show us what exactly it is you want us to see.
Clearly nothing is popping out to us ignoramuses.
So please enlighten us.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover
a reply to: edaced4

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I posted it earlier its korolev crater where lizards hang out when they are not manipulating the queen of england.

This comment should tell anyone entering this thread everything they need to know.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

this thread was just tooo funny, the guys lost it

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover
www.lpi.usra.edu...

See what they do........

Download it and rotate then zoom in and you will see alien life.

I have looked at all the pictures, zoomed in and everything, but just don't see what you are seeing, with the exception of this one. I see something that might be structural in the lower left of the picture before rotation. It is at the edge of the crater and looks a bit like a giant triangular diving board and there is a white peak of something catching the sun coming up from inside the crater just over a bit from the end of the 'diving board'. Is that what you are referring to?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
"Check out the 50ft lizard probably 10 miles high?"

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Totally lost, yep mad as a hatter.

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

They did fake the moon landing videos for the public to try and hide what was found.

edit on 28-1-2018 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2018 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Think I'll ask Trump what he thinks.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Hahahaha

I was half expecting to see a photo shopped Godzilla standing on the moon.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Places like ATS have pretty much become pointless. Most now opt for youtube, instagram, facebook and twitter to get their point across posting on forums that are infiltrated by the CIA are a waste of time. Anyone thinking this is a place to deliver or get the truth would be stupid really.

Anyway take what I've found and researck Crookes crater, Kepler crater etc. The serious researchers here will be amazed by the exposure that the moon is a construct. Crookes confirms it as does Kepler, zond images and the video from Apollo 11.

What it the worst that can happen? Calling it rocks just does not wash anymore there is just far too much evidence been leaked surely we should be communicating for the betterment of the whole of mankind not just The Good Ole USA.

Aliens OWN the earth. FACT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join