It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Mad” Mike Hughes Sets New Date for Flat Earth Rocket Launch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What about dying of old age happy and secure in your life choices? One being not to loose your life in ridiculous pursuits like proving the earth is flat.
Besides once he sees for himself he will no longer be a flat earther and will immediately not be believed by the other flat earthers. He's better off staying earthbound if he wants to continue in his beliefs.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Or drive your car into a wall to test your breaks.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Natural selection👍

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Or die and let die?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You can see the curvature of the earth on any cross country flight. It's slight but you can see it at 36K feet if it's clear. I've seen it a couple of times myself. You can also experience it at the beach. Just sit and watch the ship's fall off the edge lol. But some come over the edge too so all's good.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
But what if, ya know? Just a hypothetical question.

What an amazing find it would be. First, I would be a bit angry at the organizations that perpetuated the globe theory and demand answers...

But I would be more curious what is...at the edge I guess. How we could get past it. According to some, its a 300 foot high ice wall..that seems pretty easy to get over at that point. The one theory there where it is basically infinate lands...imagine the concept of entire continents with perhaps different civilizations all around for endless miles...

Then there is the we are just sitting on the desk of some deity under a big glass dome...that seems the lamest option of em all.

It would certainly get the gears spinning either way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join