It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oconto county forest strange safety warning, big foot ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
big foot ufo crash military exercises in the works ?

A popular campground in Oconto County likely won't be an option this year, as officials say the grounds are closed until further notice.

Park officials say due to safety concerns

fox11online.com...

Markin says due to public safety concerns, there will be no camping at any of the 89 sites in 2018. "I'm not able to talk about what those safety concerns are, but the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest's number one priority is public safety. We're doing this in the interest of public safety, and reasons that are outdside of our control," she said.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

It seems like now they are blaming the threat on a nearby property owner, and saying that the threat is gone, based on some kind of legal proceedings:

www.wbay.com...

I wonder what this is all about?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Where did you get Bigfoot in that? Your explanation was negligible and your quoted text doesn't mention Bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
He's no longer a threat.

lulz.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

So ,I take it the aliens and Bigfoot is just your imagination running wild....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I love how in the video they say its because of some property owner with large collection of millitary rifles lol menacing tourists.

Maybe bigfoot got militant?

MAKE ATS GREAT AGAIN!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That was not my video.. and that is just the cover story they are running

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm getting to the point where I don't know what to believe anymore! I don't trust government agencies, the president, world leaders, our elected representatives, the media, schools, the justice system, corporations, religious ideology, even the next door neighbors!

I only trust is my dog.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It's probably a scrub fire alert, let us hope that bigfoot gets out safely.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

And Bigfoot. Never trust ole Bigfoot

All kidding aside, last summer my husband, teenage daughter, and I had a brush with a sasquatch on a day hike near the Appalachian trail in Virginia"s Blue Ridge Mountains. Very scary. Never trust Bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Probably found some rare earth metals or a uranium deposit.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Seems pretty ordinary and fully plausible, gun nut annoys campers with show of force, turns out he's a bit deranged, the camps get closed and when he's sectioned they re-open.

I'll be fecked how big foot and UFO's got mixed in, pure click bait...

Mods should stamp down on obvious click bait, it just fills ATS with junk and makes it harder to read and story after story that are just click bait wear on the patience...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.news8000.com...

Sheriff's officials say a problem that led them to close a popular campground in a northern Wisconsin forest has been resolved.

WLUK-TV reports that officials decided to close the Boulder Lake Campground in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest because a nearby property owner was holding target practice on his land.

Oconto County Sheriff's Department Chief Deputy Ed Janke says the matter has been resolved in court. No other details were provided.

Sheriff's officials say they will meet with National Forest Service representatives to talk about reopening the campground.

'resolved'
hopefully full reopen soon

mental health issue
fox11online.com...

The man whose behavior officials blame for the closure of the Boulder Lake Campground has been ordered to go to a mental health facility for at least six months of treatment...
As part of the mental health commitment ruling, Judge Conley suspended the man’s right to possess firearms. The man could petition to have those rights restored, Pawlak said.

gummint calls you mental and takes your guns.
um, yay gummint?
edit on 27-1-2018 by ElGoobero because: add relevant info

top topics

join