It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Genealogy - Scientific Proof that Egyptians are descendants of Annunaki Alien Race?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Genetic Genealogy is giving us glimpses into the past, and possibly clues as to origins of some civilizations here on Earth. I was as surprised as anyone to see the connections that a true science has given me. It is my theory that these clues can show a deeper history, and provide clues about the Annunaki. This is the story of my genetic genealogy, so I will take you through the chronology of my finds. The earliest stem back years ago, and the most recent ones are just from the last week.

Years ago, I had my DNA tested for both the Y-chromosome and Mitochondrial comparisons. This is not the test from Ancestry that tells you who your cousins "might" be. That is called Familiar testing. I paid for the more precise Autosomal testing that would give precise haplogroups as a test result. These haplogroups are similar to a blood type, but it is a traceable line of mutations back thousands of years. Even these first preliminary results were intriguing.

My results first said that my male line haplogroup was E-V13, and then it was corrected to E-L117. This was not a correction, as the E-L117 was simply a more precise group that diverged from E-V13. National Genographic lists me as E-L542, but the much more in depth FamilyTreeDNA tests lists me as E-BY6201. I did a much more in depth test through FamilyTree DNA, so this will be more accurate. Regardless which specific haplogroup, they all are descendants from E-V13. Just being an E haplogroup was fascinating to me.

"Haplogroup E is an African lineage. It is currently believed that this haplogroup dispersed south from northern Africa with the Bantu agricultural expansion. E is also the most common lineage among African Americans. It is a diverse haplogroup with many branches and is found distributed throughout Africa today. It is also found at a very low frequency in North Africa and the Middle East." This African lineage really rocked my world. I had always been interested in African history and conspiracies, with speakers like Steven Cokeley feeling like they were speaking very important truths. But, I am white, with loads of European ancestry. It was difficult to believe that my male line was African. This was indisputable proof that I am African American, which is a claim that many blacks did not appreciate hearing (because of my skin color). This is how trivial society has become. Our true history will be revealed by looking into much more than just skin color.

When ancient civilizations are discussed, there are a few races that are brought up more frequently. Some of the most frequent are the Dogon Tribe, Egyptians, and the Sumerians. I propose that there is evidence to show that these civilizations are connected. What is that evidence? The evidence is me. It is my bloodline, my genetic testing and the research done with it's findings that can draw these connections. Is it absolute proof? I will let you decide that, but there is always room to suspect that any science "could" have errors in it. I propose that this genetic genealogy is more honest and less susceptible to lie and deception than oral history.

I was always flabbergasted by the results from FamilyTree. They showed ancient origins around the Ethiopia area, and that excited me. I am a long time researcher into Templars and the Ark of the Covenant, and Ethiopia is one area where the Ark may have been taken. But, that line of research was assumptive. I was led into research into E-V13 haplogroup.

During E-V13 research, I found out that it was likely a Hamitic line. I didn't know much about this, so I had to research much more. A website that came up really blew my mind. They propose that all EV13 are actually descendants of Nimrod! I was a fan of Sumerian research, but I would never have thought to consider the chance that I was descendant of Nimrod. I eventually shrugged off this connection, as there was no proof. It was very interesting, though. Here is the website that proposes EV13 is Nimrod descendants (and other neat info) hamitic.wordpress.com...

I didn't connect the dots until National Genographic project updated their results. It was recently that Nat Geo included what they call "Genius Matches". Here, they match your ancestry to that of known historical figures and geniuses. This is where my mind was blown. National Geographic matched my male line to that of King Tut. Sometime between 65 thousand and 120 thousand years ago, we have the same ancestor. My mind immediately made the connection. This means that I am from the same family as the Pharaohs of Egypt. We are one in the same. Whether we are cousins is beside the point, because we have the same grandfathers and the same origin.

Diving deeper into Nat Geo results, I found some very compelling information about my descent:

"Today, this lineage and its descendant branches are present in Africa, Asia, and Europe. In Africa, it has high frequencies in Bantu populations: 83 percent of Bantus from Kenya, 86 percent of Bantus from Tanzania and Gabon, and 97 percent of Bantus from the Congo. They are 76 percent of the Zulu population. They make up 91 percent of the Dogon male population. They are also 92 percent of Yoruban male lineages.
In West Asia, the frequencies from one population to the next are more varied. Among Arab populations, frequencies are moderate to high: 17 percent in Sudan, 26 percent in Lebanon, 52 percent in Libya, and 8 percent in Qatar. It is between 12 and 23 percent of Jewish populations, and it contributes to 80 to 92 percent of Berber populations.
In Europe, its frequencies are highest in the South and the East. It is 13 to 17 percent of Italian male lineages. It is about 17 percent of the Serbian male population. It is 2 percent of Belgian, Finnish, and Irish male lineages.

When I connected that my male line was basically the same as 91 percent of all Dogon males, my mind was blown. Not only could I consider myself "almost" Dogon, I could then connect these tribes back to Egypt and possibly Nimrod. This is scientific evidence to link the Bantus, the Zulus, The Dogons, the Yorubans, and the Berber Tribes all together. I firmly believe that all of these tribes have the same ancient ancestor as the Egyptians. Here is where some recent research opened my eyes to the further connections.

The creation stories from these tribes are all very interesting.
Bantu - www.sacred-texts.com...
Dogon - www.gateway-africa.com...
Yoruba - www.gateway-africa.com...
Berber - atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com...

Here's an interesting article on the similarities of the Dogon and Zulu creation myths - spiritofmaat.com...
And a neat article on the Living Descendants of Ancient Egyptians - www.allempires.com...

Very interestingly, the Bantu say that they came from the Annu people. There is a scientific connection between Egypt and the Bantus, and we all suspect that Egyptians have an Annunaki connection. Is it possible that the Bantu's ancestors were the Annunaki? I find it highly plausible, especially considering all of the other connections.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Congratulations, I say that without sarcasm. I would love to get that test you have had to find out where I come from but paranoia tells me no. My dad once told me when I was young that we were related to Genghis Khan, but apparatus so is about 5% or more of the world . Who knows maybe you and me are cousins.
I love creation stories so thanks for the further reading.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, that was really cool

So do you know check African boxes on paper work, and if so, what looks do you get?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster
Now Khan, that's my next connection to the story.

In the same batch of genius matches, the same Paternal Match was to Genghis Khan. This was a match with an ancestor from 65,000 to 120,000 years ago (the same time period as the King Tut).

It's worthwhile to note that Nat Geo does genius matching in five different periods. The first is present to 12,000 years ago. There were no matches for my Paternal line in the First, Third, or Fourth periods. In the second period (12,000 to 25,000), my only Paternal match is Napoleon (shared with my Maternal side). So, there was only one match prior to 65,000 on Paternal, where there are 7 Maternal genius matches spread out pre 65,000.

Then, at the last and most ancient period, I have NINE Paternal genius matches, and 0 maternal. These are Genghis Khan, Nikola Tesla, Charles Darwin, Tolstoy, Copernicus, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Sir Francis Drake, and of course King Tut. The way that I analyze these matches, this means that it's the same father's line for all of these listed.

Extrapolating that in regards to Genghis Khan, has HUGE ramifications for the understanding of the genealogy of the world's population. If his family is the same family of the ancient pharaohs, that is very interesting. If the connections are back to Nimrod, that is pretty astounding. That would mean that the Declaration of Independence was written by the spawn of Nimrod, and the Emancipation Proclamation was given by descendant of Nimrod. That would be a strange turn around ........ unless you take it back to Illuminati conspiracy, and these are still chains of oppression ... made to make us believe that we are free instead of slaves.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

Is there even one single specimen of an Annunaki to study?

Aren't you making this huge leap here? We don't even know if those legends are true or if there's anything solid to it. It could all be metaphorical mythology...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Actually, YES.

I applied at a FamilyVideo down the street, where i use to live. I checked African American, and the manager had to get on the phone with her district manager and ask him if I could put that. It was pretty funny. I don't flaunt the African thing, but I take great pride in that being my male line. My father's father's fathers have all been African.

It's kind of like the trans thing in society. I am cool with you calling yourself whatever you want, go for it. But, if you were born a boy, then your father passed on his y-chromosome to you. If you're born a girl, you don't get the y chromosome at all. You can label someone something based on what they look like, or what they want, but it does not change what you are biologically.

Incidentally, I also found it very offensive that the World Series of Poker has a women's only event. There are no male only events. I postulated that one could change their sex at the driver's license office, and then enter the tournament as a woman.... because my license proves that I am. I then found out that men enter it quite often, just at a much lower frequency.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Aren't you making this huge leap here? We don't even know if those legends are true or if there's anything solid to it. It could all be metaphorical mythology...

You are 100% right. I see this as proof that the tribes are from the same family as ancient Egypt, with the tribes mainly consisting of descendants of a single male line. This male line being the same ancient family of the pharoahs, and then you combine that with stories that the Dogon tribe tells.... it's quite an intriguing metaphor.

Now, I've never been completely sure about the Hamitic wordpress site about e-v13. He supposedly shows that Nimrod would be the juncture, but I don't know how credible it is. That again, is another jump. However, that's quite an odd coincidence for things to. I was also drawing some similar connections back in early 2015 looking at Ethiopia and Hitler www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want another odd connection, my maternal tests to H1. This tests as a Paleolithic DNA line, called Magdelanian. The H haplogroup is the most common of all women tested, and yet out of everyone there is only myself and 3 other matches across everyone tested. This is out of males and females tested, and this is 4 matches across the broadest spectrum possible. So, of course I like to theorize that Magdelanian has to deal with the bloodline of Christ. My oldest known grandfather up my male line married a Merovingian Habsburg, and there was never any turmoil over her marrying below her class. Then, the only Nat Geo genius match on the first level ( Present to 12,000 years ago), is a maternal match to Queen Victoria.

So, metaphorically, the Royal line is Magdelanian. This is only passed through females, and that is why the female rule of Britain has been so important. I think that "might" mean that the Merovingians are also Magdelanians, but that's also a little bit of stretch.

So, that could mean that the male line above me goes directly to Nimrod, and then Noah, and the female line above me goes directly to Mary Magdelene, and then Christ. Now, that would be a mythical jump, and something that couldn't be proved likely.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here is a collection of screenshots showing African lineage through Haplogroup, and the different levels of my genius match.

imgur.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Great thread thanks πŸ‘

My best friend is a Christian minister (I'm agnostic) and i literally asked him just today (we're both in Africa as I write) "Soooooo if we all descend from Africa, how comes Adam and Eve are white?"
He said "They weren't, that's just what Christians said"
I was like "wtf?? Who are you???" 😐

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

are you experiencing keyboard problems? The timeframes you are using....Napoleon didn't live 12500-25000 years ago. Khan didn't live 100k years ago.

What am I missing here?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
What am I missing here?

A decimal point.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

are you experiencing keyboard problems? The timeframes you are using....Napoleon didn't live 12500-25000 years ago. Khan didn't live 100k years ago.

What am I missing here?

The time frame is when the common ancestor is estimated. This isn't saying that I descended from Napoleon 12 to 25 thousand years ago, but that's when we have the common grandfather.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Got ya. That makes more sense, and provides a different context to your thread.

Im going to read it all again with this understanding now. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

No. Just like there are none of Zeus' thunderbolts laying around.
The Annunaki were mythical figures in Babylonia.

"Huge" isn't a big enough word for this.

Harte

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

These "Anuki" were not aliens,they are the Nephilim. There is much evidence of this but a lot of it is suppressed because modern science hates anything proven by the Bible or the pre-flood texts such as the dead sea scrolls or the book of Enoch. The truth is put there you just have to be open to it and understand not every thing is how we have been told it to be.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

I have always been of the school of thinking that the Nephilim where the hybrid children of sons of god and daughters of men.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

What am I missing here?

The poster has not correctly interpreted the results shown by NatGeo. For instance, my ancestors in the same time period are also African (L3) from around Ethiopia. So I do have African ancestors (67,000 years ago.) White skin does not occur until around 8,000 years ago... so... all of our forebearers are indeed African and dark skinned.

As to who belongs to the lineage, they drum up interest by noting people of interest who belonged to that lineage. It does not mean you are directly related to them. So I'm related (in very far distant time) to Copernicus, to victims of the Arab slave traders, and to Warren Buffet.

If you trace it back far enough, you and I are related (at a maximum of 180,000 years ago but I'm sure we could find common ancestors between you and I as recently as 6,000 years ago.

There is nothing alien in any of the DNA.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Interesting OP. I'd like to get tested myself.

What's the deal with the Aratta then?

Some say they pre-date the Sumerians.

I'm just starting to watch this and learn about them.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

What am I missing here?

The poster has not correctly interpreted the results shown by NatGeo. For instance, my ancestors in the same time period are also African (L3) from around Ethiopia. So I do have African ancestors (67,000 years ago.) White skin does not occur until around 8,000 years ago... so... all of our forebearers are indeed African and dark skinned.

As to who belongs to the lineage, they drum up interest by noting people of interest who belonged to that lineage. It does not mean you are directly related to them. So I'm related (in very far distant time) to Copernicus, to victims of the Arab slave traders, and to Warren Buffet.

If you trace it back far enough, you and I are related (at a maximum of 180,000 years ago but I'm sure we could find common ancestors between you and I as recently as 6,000 years ago.

There is nothing alien in any of the DNA.
After Mount Toba erupted around 70000 years ago the human race was reduced to just tens of thousands globally, it’s what is called a genetic bottle neck.So the chances of everyone in this thread being distantly related are a lot higher than most would believe.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Very interestingly, the Bantu say that they came from the Annu people. There is a scientific connection between Egypt and the Bantus, and we all suspect that Egyptians have an Annunaki connection. Is it possible that the Bantu's ancestors were the Annunaki? I find it highly plausible, especially considering all of the other connections.

Every thing was kinda good until this left turn above, Bantu is a language group with in a larger group call Niger Congo, as far I as know?? Bantu ppl as a whole never said they descended from any Annu which would somehow connect them to Mesopotamian Annunnaki a Sumerian concept with a different language group.

However Anu or Intiu, seemed to have been an ethnic name on the Nile found among the different groups of Nahasu , Intiu meaning pillar, Seti may relate to Bow an early pharoanic state called Ta-Seti.

We are all related despite our various shades and phenotype, take a seat beside Albert Einstein and Napoleon you being related to African Americans or even Africans is no super surprise , genetics is an equalizer..
edit on 26-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join