It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured UFOs? Reverse Engineering? Disclosure? REALLY?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nicorette
Ha! I dont think you quite grasp the situation, if any of this was true on the whole aliens and UFOs thing.

But lets just say that if, and I say if! Aliens exist and they are coming here abducting people. Well you can travel the cosmos like that and just stumbled among a new species on some who knows what corner of the galaxy?

How would you be able to tell who is the smarterst among them?

I mean, being the smartest human on earth to them would equate to us as the trying to find the smartest chimp on earth. To them and its all theoretical here, you know if they exist and all that. But what if, all humans are pretty much the same to them, after all its not like there asking them there theory and on a new way to pass through black holes here its more like poke, snip, poke, oh this one seems to not like it when I stick things in its photon receptors, ie eyes, quite interesting hmmm.

There picking them up, poking and prodding to see what does what, then dumping them off. Maybe tracking some here and there kind of like we do with wild animals were we chip them to keep track of them by satellite.

So ya, the smartest man or woman on earth, could be in all effect, mean no more then the smartest chimp or the smartest squirrel on earth would to us, it would not matter at all or in the least. After all is that not what all abductions are about, or all the stories on them, just prodding tests to see how humans work or respond to different stimuli.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join