It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured UFOs? Reverse Engineering? Disclosure? REALLY?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Human aircraft still depend on wings, usually tails and other surfaces, motors of some kind whether jets or whatever, the engine(s) stop and the aircraft is soon rushing to the ground, etc. And most, if not all, believe (faith!) that Uncle Sam has hidden crash and or captured UFOs/allege aliens/ETs and that reverse engineering have provided out of this world aviation secrets. Blind faith with no substance. Do you think that if Uncle Sam was in the possession of otherworldly aviation secrets the TV show "Air Disasters" would still be airing? Would we not by now have totally different aircraft? So, to that end here are some photos, out of many, showing that nothing was ever reverse-engineered because the efforts shown on these photos were downright pitiful. Have a good laugh, while you wait for the never-happening "disclosure"!

Here is why U.S. Air Force real Flying Saucer never did make it to operational service
Read more at theaviationist.com...
theaviationist.com...
Here’s why the project was dropped:
Tests with scale models at Wright-Patterson AFB indicated the cushion of air under the Avrocar would become unstable when the aircraft passed roughly three feet off the ground. It was determined the aircraft was not incapable of reaching supersonic speeds, nor would the circular shape of the craft allow the Avrocar to have stealth capabilities. Although the aircraft did not meet the expectations of the Air Force, testing was continued to examine if a suitable model could be developed to fit the Army’s needs.

UNITED STATES AIR FORCE "FLYING SAUCER"
US AIR FORCE "UFO" - LENTICULAR REENTRY VEHICLE - 2
www.strangevehicles.com...
Secret documents, declassified since 1997, reveal development of a USAF"forty foot 'flying saucer' designed to rain nuclear destruction on the Soviet Union from 300 miles in space." The American saucer was called the Lenticular Reentry Vehicle (LRV).

Stereo - no info. A stereo photo is more fun to look at than a mono photo. I couldn't find any info on the possibly-not-real craft and using either cross- or parallel viewing you'll see the craft in 3D.

Another Avro?

Russian or Chinese?

NASA - This might be a fake photo as I found a website with a number of similar photos marked fake.

So all of those pitiful attempts at trying to come up with a craft employing real UFO technology just didn't happen, it still hasn't happened. Disclosure? Dream on!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So all of those pitiful attempts at trying to come up with a craft employing real UFO technology just didn't happen, it still hasn't happened. Disclosure? Dream on!

You need to understand what a misinformation campaign is and why Governments use them.

These campaign are designed just for people just like yourself so that in the end you will run around screaming the nonsense they want you to scream.

P

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You have to make them spin with flashing lights all over them if you want them to work.
I say this sarcastically to some degree.
I have seen UFO's but only once a "saucer" shaped object.
They aren't using jet engines. I can say that much.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

Guess what a saucer can be used to make? A giant RCVr/XMTr.
edit on 24-1-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Our aircraft all work off of aerodynamic lift, using propulsion to achieve a velocity high enough to use air resistance to overcome the weight of the aircraft and lift it off the ground.

However, the earth does produce a magnetic field and opposite poles of a magnet repel each other. This is a force that can be harnessed to move a craft, as long as it's overall shape doesn't produce too much drag to offset the lift provided by the magnetic effect the vehicle would 'fly'.

The engine necessary to produce a magnetic field strong enough to repel off the earth's magnetic field would be technology that isn't currently employed by the economy, because the economy is based on a consumption of resources. That creates an entire industry of mining/drilling/refining fuels to burn for consumption instead of using the naturally occurring electrical potential between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth.

Therefore, disclosure of this technology would impact the existing resource and consumption based economy upon which the billionaires of the world monopolize for power. It would liberate humanity in ways greater than the printing press. That is why these vehicles are not disclosed to the public.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
To begin with, I have seen flying triangles in person. There were a few of them, and they had the capability to fly across the sky quite fast or even slowly fly over an area low to the ground, around the same speed as a slow-moving car. They had no wings and the one that hovered over my house was certainly going too slowly to provide any lift.

I'm guessing that the flying triangles are military tech, and they probably don't want to reveal it because then people would start asking questions about where they got it from. As the poster above me noted, revealing alien tech could also affect the economy.

I saw an article about some of the material that the government has recovered from flying saucers, and laboratory tests show that it is copper that has been modified on a molecular level using a technology we have not developed yet to make it untraceable on radar. From what I read, I don't think the government was able to replicate this material.

Also, the deep state probably does not want the public to know about aliens, therefore they do not want us to know about the reverse-engineered technology. Why keep aliens a secret? There could be a decent reason.
edit on 24pmWed, 24 Jan 2018 21:44:19 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I agree with you that the triangles are real. I've seen em too. they're military.

copper as a metamaterial might not work against radar wavelengths but there are studies that show it may be a good and cheap solution for near infra red and visible spectrum stealth. although plasmonics and metamaterials aren't a household name they are well known and routinely made by the military for a few decades now. i.e. humans can easily make that strange copper you're referring to.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

You need to understand what a misinformation campaign is and why Governments use them.

These campaign are designed just for people just like yourself so that in the end you will run around screaming the nonsense they want you to scream.

P

I'm no spring chicken, I've known about misinformation campaigns longer than one can remember, and why they're used!

What nonsense am I running around screaming? I started a thread about a subject dear to almost all members, the bs about otherworldly technology that doesn't exist for humans. And no one forced me to post. It was my decision because members of this forum buy the bs that's handed out by other members about reverse engineering without any evidence.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
You have to make them spin with flashing lights all over them if you want them to work.
I say this sarcastically to some degree.
I have seen UFO's but only once a "saucer" shaped object.
They aren't using jet engines. I can say that much.

My first UFO sighting in the early '80s in California was of a "saucer" shape and I saw it through zoom binoculars and seconds after realizing what I was seeing my arms started to tremble and I walked a few feet to a fence so that I could steady my arms but the "craft" was no longer there. At least not visible!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Lathroper

Guess what a saucer can be used to make? A giant RCVr/XMTr.

Electronic noise! What is its purpose? Give me some good, ol' white or pink noise. Better yet, make it "Hearts Of Space" music.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
Our aircraft all work off of aerodynamic lift, using propulsion to achieve a velocity high enough to use air resistance to overcome the weight of the aircraft and lift it off the ground.

However, the earth does produce a magnetic field and opposite poles of a magnet repel each other. This is a force that can be harnessed to move a craft, as long as it's overall shape doesn't produce too much drag to offset the lift provided by the magnetic effect the vehicle would 'fly'.

The engine necessary to produce a magnetic field strong enough to repel off the earth's magnetic field would be technology that isn't currently employed by the economy, because the economy is based on a consumption of resources. That creates an entire industry of mining/drilling/refining fuels to burn for consumption instead of using the naturally occurring electrical potential between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth.

Therefore, disclosure of this technology would impact the existing resource and consumption based economy upon which the billionaires of the world monopolize for power. It would liberate humanity in ways greater than the printing press. That is why these vehicles are not disclosed to the public.

Oh, I don't know. It sounds good but you didn't include the force necessary to go beyond lifting a body. What would be used to propel forward or backward? Solar and wind energy met some resistance but the resistance was overcome by practicality. Con Edison is still going strong. Tesla beat Edison. We have hybrid automobile and buses. Anything that would beat our current methods of aviation would find a ready market. The kind of technology used by UFOs is not yet known to any earthling as such knowledge wouldn't be secret for long.

But you do make it sound interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
To begin with, I have seen flying triangles in person. There were a few of them, and they had the capability to fly across the sky quite fast or even slowly fly over an area low to the ground, around the same speed as a slow-moving car. They had no wings and the one that hovered over my house was certainly going too slowly to provide any lift.

I'm guessing that the flying triangles are military tech, and they probably don't want to reveal it because then people would start asking questions about where they got it from. As the poster above me noted, revealing alien tech could also affect the economy.

I saw an article about some of the material that the government has recovered from flying saucers, and laboratory tests show that it is copper that has been modified on a molecular level using a technology we have not developed yet to make it untraceable on radar. From what I read, I don't think the government was able to replicate this material.

Also, the deep state probably does not want the public to know about aliens, therefore they do not want us to know about the reverse-engineered technology. Why keep aliens a secret? There could be a decent reason.

I wonder if you're old enough to have read popular magazines from the '50s such as Popular Science, Popular Electronics, Mechanix Illustrated, Popular Electronics, Science and Mechanics. They all contained illustrated futuristic articles based on knowledge that fell by the wayside. I don't accept any tales of material recovered from flying saucers. I don't accept that even one flying saucer has crashed. The "deep state" may be deep politically but I don't think it includes alleged aliens or reverse engineering. That's all part of UFOlogy myths.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
[SNIP]

edit on 25/1/2018 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed response to troll bait

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I agree with you that the triangles are real. I've seen em too. they're military.

copper as a metamaterial might not work against radar wavelengths but there are studies that show it may be a good and cheap solution for near infra red and visible spectrum stealth. although plasmonics and metamaterials aren't a household name they are well known and routinely made by the military for a few decades now. i.e. humans can easily make that strange copper you're referring to.

Never seen a reliable video showing a triangle. Reports, photos, yeah, but they're inconclusive.

BTW, BASSPLYR, I have a Mosrite The Ventures Model bass.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Nope.

Think about it for a moment. There are plenty of magnets on earth. Why don't we see them flying?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The Nazi's had all this stuff. America made the B2 stealth bomber from Hitlers flying wing. Russians got he actual UFo tech. I don't think they share. upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: POWMIA

No, they didn't. Jack Northrop was at least as far as the Horton brothers, if not farther than they were. His work is what led to the B-2. Like the jet engine many people were working on flying wing designs at the same time.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Never seen a reliable video showing a triangle. Reports, photos, yeah, but they're inconclusive.

BTW, BASSPLYR, I have a Mosrite The Ventures Model bass.

right on I got a MTD635 bass. mosrite. cool vintage bass. massive pole pickups. you got the one with just the neck or the bridge pickup too.
edit on 25-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
"If we pretend to have flying saucers, maybe that'll be enough to install faith and motivate the engineers of our enemies to create real ones. Then we can just steal the technology"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join