It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton–Obama [sealed] Emails: The Key to Understanding Why Hillary Wasn’t Indicted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I need another thread to tend like I need another hole in my head, but this so warmed my cockles -- and it so needs to be said again and again! -- that I had to post:

From the first, these columns have argued that the whitewash of the Hillary Clinton–emails caper was President Barack Obama’s call — not the FBI’s, and not the Justice Department’s. ... The decision was inevitable. Obama, using a pseudonymous email account, had repeatedly communicated with Secretary Clinton over her private, non-secure email account.

These emails must have involved some classified information, given the nature of consultations between presidents and secretaries of state, the broad outlines of Obama’s own executive order defining classified intelligence (see EO 13526, section 1.4), and the fact that the Obama administration adamantly refused to disclose the Clinton–Obama emails. If classified information was mishandled, it was necessarily mishandled on both ends of these email exchanges.

If Clinton had been charged, Obama’s culpable involvement would have been patent. In any prosecution of Clinton, the Clinton–Obama emails would have been in the spotlight. For the prosecution, they would be more proof of willful (or, if you prefer, grossly negligent) mishandling of intelligence. More significantly, for Clinton’s defense, they would show that Obama was complicit in Clinton’s conduct yet faced no criminal charges. That is why such an indictment of Hillary Clinton was never going to happen

New FBI texts highlight a motive to conceal the president’s involvement.

I have been saying from the gitgo that Hillary did nothing alone, that Hillary was not calling the shots, that Hillary had no power, and that the only reason Team Obama was "protecting" Hillary was to protect Obama and his minions. Apparently the source has been saying the same thing, but it's not one of my go-to websites, so I can only take their word for it.

Dare we hope that Obama's pseudonymous emails which are now sealed will soon be unsealed and made public? (At the very least!)

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that Obama didn't simply consent or approve of Hillary's private email server, but that he actually ordered/demanded that she use it. AND that he continued to use another private email server under a pseudonym even after Hillary had left the State Dept. Obama is up to his ears in this -- and it's about time that it was stated clearly and plainly. Nay -- it needs to be shouted loud and proud from the rooftops!

I am very heartened that so many of the current investigations and information released is directing the focus right back on Obama and his team. Hillary is done politically... and she ain't out of the woods by a long shot! There's plenty of blame (and justice!) to go around. But Obama is just gearing up again and trying to re-create the Dem party in his image.... the self-appointed and self-annointed "King Maker" of the party's best and brightest and... cough! cough!... sorry. I just can't do it -- even in jest.

But the point is: Obama is our bigger problem. He's the one we need to worry about. And he's the one we need to hold accountable for the many wrongdoings of his administration.

I'm hoping and praying this is just the start.

I can only excerpt so much of the article, but it is well worth going to the link and reading it in its entirety. There are lots of links at the article, for further clarification/information, and much more information about how the investigations today are fitting the puzzle pieces together.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Its all unravelling in America , the bubble is about to burst

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It only takes one member of the jury to refuse a guilty vote. Trump's administration can't risk that scenario. She'll get got soon enough.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone

It sure seems so... and I sure hope so. The bubble has to burst before anything can get better. Like a big fat ugly stinky festering boil.

I was very skeptical of how much good would be done if we only focused on investigating and prosecuting Hillary. No good would come of it. She's out anyway. But it would continue to be business as usual in DC.

This gives me hope -- much hope -- that they're really digging deep. That it's not just more smoke and mirrors.

I'm praying like crazy for the good guys. I hope there's a whole lot of us doing the same.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
It only takes one member of the jury to refuse a guilty vote. Trump's administration can't risk that scenario. She'll get got soon enough.

What if she's cooperating with Trump's admin? What if she's been whispering in all the right ears and telling them where all the skeletons are? What if she's already made a deal with Team Trump?

I'm sincerely asking. That's my suspicion -- for many reasons. And I don't know how I would feel about it if true -- again, for many reasons. Maybe it's worth it to give her a deal if it means we can nail exponentially more and clean out the rot for a clean start. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I litterally just finished reading about the at the conservative treehouse.

The premise of the article (like yours) was she couldn't be prosecuted because of their communication

Here is a photocopy of a partial memo from Sen Don Johnson to FBI's Christopher Wray explaining that the email communication between them was while she was in a "sophisticated adversarial" country and everything could have easily have been captured by the other country.

As for protecting O it seems if it were revealed he also was using a pseudonym anyone who captured the emails could go back and discover it was him...this is just my guess.

Yep, much of this is going to lead directly to the top

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

This is getting pretty crazy... here is the article they cite for Obama using a pseudonym email account: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal
edit on 24-1-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I litterally just finished reading about the at the conservative treehouse.

Thank you for the link. I'll read that too!

The premise of the article (like yours) was she couldn't be prosecuted because of their communication... the email communication between them was while she was in a "sophisticated adversarial" country and everything could have easily have been captured by the other country.

As for protecting O it seems if it were revealed he also was using a pseudonym anyone who captured the emails could go back and discover it was him...this is just my guess.

And all of that may be true and quite valid... but they lied about it first, and have continued to lie about it.

Yep, much of this is going to lead directly to the top.

That's where the rot always seems to start

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Now it's becoming clearer why Obama is retaining criminal defense attorneys.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

This is getting pretty crazy... here is the article they cite for Obama using a pseudonym email account: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

Thank you for posting the link

It's crazy to me that this has been virtually ignored for soooooo long in the national discussion/debate about the email server. Obama had been directly implicated, not just knowing about it but as an active (albeit pseudonymous) user of that email server... and rather than simply coming clean when he knew the jig was up, he lied and told us he learned about it in the news.

I dread to think what other surprises Obama has left for us.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Look at the Q thread. He/she lists the email accounts.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Indeed it does!!! I saw the new post about this when I posted this one, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. So I can't really comment about it yet... I'll correct that soon though!

Here's the link for others who want to read it: Obama Lawyering Up?

ETA: Okay, I've read it. The source is Qanon. There doesn't appear to be any confirmation from other sources. So it is what it is.... but we really don't know what that is

edit on 24-1-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You mean it has not been proven yet that obama hired a lawyer but your still going to go with it.

Must suck always being on the wrong side of history.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

S&F! Thank you for taking on another thread.
I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

S&F! Thank you for taking on another thread.
I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

You're welcome -- and thank YOU for the kind words. It's much appreciated. And I can honestly say right back atcha! I've appreciated your comments in the Qanon threads. Which reminds me, I need to catch up over there. I think I'm several pages behind again -- it moves so darn fast! I really appreciate all the people keeping that updated. So thank you!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
For me, yes I am leaning towards Obama and Hillary being deep in this mucky mire...but left questioning as to who were their mastermind. I cannot help but feel there is an organization beyond that leads to the ultimate mastermind.

While it would feel wonderful to see justice nationally...it is becoming more obvious that this extends globally and if it the very top is not taken out...we will simply repeat the past!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
makes total sense, and to think they gave the guy a nobel prize. we all got swindled.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
S & F
Take them all down, the wannabe plutocrats who think the law is for everyone else.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Actually Obama was a CIA plant, it's all part of Bush Sr.'s empire. Bill Clinton ran contraband for the CIA through Arkansas while we was governor, that's how he got in with the krew. Then Clinton was a stooge for Bush and the fed to re-regulate Glass Stegall allowing our commercial banks to securitize the loans they made and increase their leverage magnitudes higher than previous regulations would allow.

So Hillary was just the status quo continuation of the Bush empire, that is what is likely coming apart and Bush himself was just working for European banks like DB and UBS.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

And now we know why Obama neglected to appoint a permanent Inspector General for the State Dept. during Hillary's entire tenure there. An IG would have caught all the abuses, misappropriations, negligence, and dare I say, criminality going on in the Obama administration. He better lawyer up because the American People have had it with him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join