It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange is ill and requesting safe passage to hospital

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors

Two clinicians who examined Assange renew calls for him to be given safe passage to hospital

Well this man's life is well messed up, but he brought it on himself.

Now ask yourselves is it just the lack of sunlight and all? Is it a scam to get everyone to feel sorry for him and go all mushy on him? Is it the Ruskies taking him out? Prisoners on death row go twenty, thirty years with all that stress and no sunlight and seem to get by.

The British government should send in doctors to test all this out I think. What a nuisance is Julian Assange, for everybody.

Watch and learn the fate of Julian Assange...

edit on 24-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I'll take 'Poisoned' for $200, Alex...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The men who stare at goats have shifted their focus to Julian.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So go to the damn hospital.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Deleted, slipped into the wrong thread, sorry!!!!!

edit on 24 1 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 24 1 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Plot-twist: he's actually been dead the whole time.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
He can go to hospital any time, so long as the NHS does not end up paying for him. He also faces arrest for a criminal offence - that of jumping bail. He'll have to face that problem down at some stage, so why not now? Then, if he's not had his UK visa renewed, he can get on a plane and fly to Ecuador, or wherever else he want to go to.

Come on Julian, man up.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Many evil dictators are given medical treatment in foreign countries where they are considered enemies. Several examples can be found, I am mobile so can not link at the moment. Germany most recently provided safe passage to an Iranian mullah who murdered many and has international warrants for his arrest.

Assange from what I know is not charged with any crimes but still wanted for questioning by Swedish authorities for rape allegations. If I remember right one accuser is a sex worker that was paid but still accused him and the other was a willing sexual partner until the following day when she changed her mind.

There are many who believe both were frame jobs by three letter agencies to discredit and imprison him. The US would most likely charge him for disclosing the Manning material, but think about it. The NY times has disclosed a lot of classified material just in the last year...Assange did not obtain it illegally it was provided to Wikileaks by the individual who did and was prosecuted then pardoned.

If the NY Times can publish without prosecution why can an organization do the same ? I am not a fan of Assange but simply looking on from afar...if I have the wrong info about the accusations it is from lack of info out there.

He may have created his situation as it stands currently it was from necessity it stands to reason

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UtopiaDistopia
Plot-twist: he's actually been dead the whole time.

Well, that is worth considering. Nothing would surprise me. I like your lateral style. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Maybe part of a plan for him to leave the embassy without getting arrested?

link   
He will be fine

Him and Wikileaks still have a lot of info to get out to the world

link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I am a humanist. Even if a man has murdered many I would not condone the death penalty. I think we should go check if the Ecuadorian Embassy will let paramedics in.

I can't explain it all but basically Julian has ended up a Russian pawn in exchange for sanctuary. The Russians got him doing all that stuff that moshed Hillary's campaign. In a thread earlier I described the scenario, well in several actually.

Julian has been a very naughty boy. The rape allegations have ben dropped, but the FBI are hot on Wikileaks and the U.S want to question Julian as a prioriity.

He is in trouble with everybody. He did not look properly where he was going; "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread".

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

In the state of lies, truth is a crime.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
He will be fine

Him and Wikileaks still have a lot of info to get out to the world

He will not be fine. He is in serious trouble with the U.S. They know all about the Russian stuff. He has helped the Russians to sabotage the U.S election and other things. He is as leaky as Stan and Olly's bucket.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

He is in trouble with everybody.

Only the Globalists. They will get their pound of flesh for 'telling' on them.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

He is in trouble with everybody.

Only the Globalists. They will get their pound of flesh for 'telling' on them.

What you really mean is that they will want justice perhaps?

Perhaps the AMERICAN ELECTORATE will want justice?

We shall have to see. I think this is more oh let's all feel sorry and mushy for Julian. They tried it on back in October.

I would hate to see a man's human rights be violated no matter what he has done, but justice and getting to the bottom of things is very important. The U.S want what Julian knows to help them get an angle. The Russians might not want that.

This is a very public thing and I am glad about it. We are all being allowed to discuss it. I must butt in because I don't want the West being sabotaged like this. I said earlier EVERYPONE has been duped by the Russian scam. They scammed many. Just got to face the facts we fell for their "email scam". # happens. Learn from it and don't do it again. Rulers on palms, boys and girls.

I never encouraged Julian. I knew from the beginning that it was a bad scene; the Wikileaks and silly Anon. They are a joke, but they are a nuisance and they allowed Russian infiltration. I am innocent of Julian's fate. I never fell for anything. I don't do memes. I look for evidence and facts from intelligent sources. You must, too, then we will not have these silly things happening and wasting our time and making asses of us; eee owww!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
www.theguardian.com...

Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors

Two clinicians who examined Assange renew calls for him to be given safe passage to hospital

Now ask yourselves is it just the lack of sunlight and all? Is it a scam to get everyone to feel sorry for him and go all mushy on him? Is it the Ruskies taking him out? Prisoners on death row go twenty, thirty years with all that stress and no sunlight and seem to get by.

The British government should send in doctors to test all this out I think. What a nuisance is Julian Assange, for everybody.

Watch and learn the fate of Julian Assange...

Reading your post you do not like Julian!

Why... what is your personal opinion of him?

Thanks in advance

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Perhaps the AMERICAN ELECTORATE will want justice?

Traitor. The American people are tired of endless war, debt, corruption. People like Assange, Manning and Snowden are friggin heroes, not criminals.

The US gubment are the criminals.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

It doesn't really matter what I think of Julian personally, but I can tell you.

I don't like what he has done. He has let the Russians in to mess with our democratic processes and got a few people doing zombie stuff against their own interests. Putin is playing them inside their minds via his joystick in the Kremlin on his X Box.

We can all let agendas into our minds. The Russian bots made a mockery. The Russian bots even got to Hillary and Trump. Julian was a pawn in that because he allowed himself to be compromised and fall into their hands.

I have written a lot about this. I could have a good old chat with Julian, but it his actions that have allowed us to look stupid before the Russians.

It is wake up time or bye bye time when this happens. I think the West is real sloppy. I like the freedom. It is worth protecting, but we are blowing it if we carry on like this. We may not be so lucky next time.

It is a stroke of luck that Trump is here. You do realize the Ruskies wanted Trump because they thought he was an idot and wanted to troll us with him as President. Donald is no idiot. They thought wrong. President Trump is going to do just fine now. We know where we are at. They have been laughing at you, guys, the whole time. They thought they could get you to vote in a fool. They were very wrong. It has shot themselves in the foot this time. Lucky us. Well done Trump. Prove them all wrong, Mr President.

That is why. I hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If I was him, knowing I'm about to kick the bucket, I'd unleash all I got and go down in a blaze of glory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join