It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Trump's wall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

They should just build the wall out of transparent aluminum...with a super slippery non-stick coating all on the other side...

Eventually they are going to have to put razor wire atop it. I can't wait for the first images of people dangling from it, covered in blood.

They put razor wire under bridges here in Silicon Valley to injure the homeless trying get out of the rain, why not?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863
What if Trump's wall is to keep American's from escaping when the economy collapse?
The stock market is in a bubble no way so these Brick and mortar stores keep closing and the economy is doing great. Sure Amazon but all those closed stores equals people without jobs. Walmart gave bonus's but closed over 60 Sam's club at the same time. I would rather to run to Mexico than to Canada. Cold up north.

I agree that there is a huge bubble with the GDP versus the stock markets, however wheeler dealers will tell you that the two indicators are not the indicator alone as to how the economy is doing, but how industry is being valued at present is way way, above the GDP, and if every firm isn't busting to expand, invest and research to increase their output, the economy won't expand.
Trump's wall will do anything but help that economy, especially now that he has reiterated his original 'plans' for the wall...after it shrank a bit through the year.
Refreshing to see someone being honest, unlike quite a few around here, and giving the full story of Walmart for instance.

Oh! btw, the wall won't stop anyone finding a way round it.

edit on 24-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Prisoner60863

Wall? What wall? If you can't fly over, swim around, tunnel under, or bribe your way past it, just climb over it...

those 2 might be able to climb over it but I doubt that anchor babies and their mothers will be able to climb that wall.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Honestly, I think it's another scam. That's why he specifically want 20 billion. I wouldn't be surprised if it never gets complete and money just evaporates. Just me. I could be totally wrong. But I've got a vibe it's a scam.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

Who's to say they will let you in,in Mexico must have ID or go to jail,and I hear the jails there are run by gangs,and according to Agenda 21 won't be much worries in the future,the CIA,DEA use the border to smuggle coc aine in,and they need the illegals to use to create havoc in the media,I doubt it will get completely built

top topics

<< 1   >>

join