It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redacted Copy of FISC Memo from April 26 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, did a search of FISC memo, and didn't see any threads posting this link to the memo.

Link

Infowars link

In the document you can read the redacted FISC memo, which does not show the names of those involved in the crimes committed. The copy that the FBI, and the left in general are asking Nuñez to release is the unredacted copy which contains the names of people in various government agencies in the Obama administration who committed the crimes. This is not possible because you need a security clearance to be able to read the unredacted copy. This is why Nuñez and the Trump administration have not released the unredacted copy, but they are trying to find ways to release the full memo.

I haven't read the redacted copy completely yet.

However, you can read how the NSA admitted that U.S. citizens were targeted through the use of Section 702 ‘upstream’ by Obama administration NSA analysts.

One of the pages mentioning how it was illegal that Obama's NSA analysts had used identifiers of U.S. citizens, and which is illegal/prohibited by Section 702 minimization procedures can be found on page 15.

NSA analysts had used US-person identifiers to query the results on Internet ‘upstream’ collection, even though NSAs Section 702 minimization procedures prohibited such queries.

edit on 23-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 23-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse Yes this was posted earlier today. And I will say the same thing I said on the other thread. INFOWARS......CMON dude really.....GAY BOMBS lol

:edit: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: ElectricUniverse Yes this was posted earlier today. And I will say the same thing I said on the other thread. INFOWARS......CMON dude really.....GAY BOMBS lol

What in the world are you talking about?... It doesn't matter that infowars uploaded the memo and gave the link, it is the memo whether you like it or not...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
It is not the memo actually. Proof would be nice and INFOWARS is NOT proof bro.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
It is not the memo actually. Proof would be nice and INFOWARS is NOT proof bro.

i am guessing you would only trust it if it came from CNN, or MSNBC... Attacking the source doesn't debunk the info...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse AHHHhahaha your kidding right?!? I don’t trust any news source. I trust my ability to do my own research and look at all angles then do more research on that sources source. Then look at the history of all sources credibility then going back and looking at the original source with the info I collected. Then and only then do I make my opinion. You clearly do not do that. Nice try buddy but you failed. Miserably I may add also. INFOWARS really...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse I look at all MSM all the time to get a good idea at what the masses are looking at. But that is just to see what the brainwashed masses believe. It also helps me understand what my opposition is. And if you really must know I pay attention to FOX, NBC, MSNBC, Breitbart, RT, Reuters, CNN, WP, HP, NYT, al jazeera, just to name a few. Hell I even pay attention to LAT. So before you go accusing me of being biased just look at the link you provided. You linked a tabloid site. WEAK dude, then you attack me for pointing out your inabilities to do actual research. Come on

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Infowars......you mean people actually belief them??

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Infowars......you mean people actually belief them??

Absolutely there are gullible people everywhere.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Even though this was discussed on other threads, and this IS an actual government document released some time ago...
We have people poo pooing it.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't believe it to be the Nunes memo either as it is suppose to be four pages and the Info Wars document is a lot longer than four pages. I read a lot of it the first day they posted it and mostly redacted but it really didn't say anything.

Looked to be a summary of FISA court rules and what was submitted by who and when both redacted and just general info about court procedures and if they were followed.
edit on 1/24/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

top topics

join