It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive object HUNDREDS of miles long’ spotted on NASA live feed before being CUT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In July 2017 I had several experiences that exactly looked like the OP story. As when I started to see weird clouds in the sky.
It first started with seeing huge shadows above clouds that were like triangular in shape. I first thought some clouds blocking the sunlight that would cast a shadow over these low covered clouds.

looking more and searching if it was so much elongated from where the vanishing point would be I couldn't find any reference or starting point from where the sun was set from.

The weeks after that first event were very confusing, from seeing lenticular clouds to like massive clouds that almost looked like if there were ships hiding in those clouds. I even had a massive thundercloud pass in front of my house and when I filmed the whole thing it started to breach purple pink flashes of light without thunder sound. I also made the flashes on command when I ask it to do so.

Most of the events are filmed, but I never made this public, because something said not to do this.

I still want to make a thread about this but something still keeps me down from doing this.

here are a couple of still screenshots from that event

There is much more and full video coverage of the events I had in July 2017

I somehow think they hide inside the clouds.
edit on 0b44America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jan 2018 14:30:44 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 27 Jan 2018 14:30:44 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I doubt thats an actual object. Like mentioned before, the terminator is very close so the sun is at a very shallow angle. Making for an impressive light show with the clouds.

Edit : Here's one without the shallow angle of the sun

edit on 30-1-2018 by Jubei42 because: added pic

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I can tell you that I have never seen rectangular clouds before, not to mention the ones I didn't show like some who passed by as if it were some kind of ship with white domes on top completely vanishing and changing into something else in two minutes.

As like seeing a perfectly horizontal rainbow beaming a cloud sphere inside a thundercloud. The moment I was filming those things I thought if it could be any weirder than that.

And it actually got weirder by the day.. I had to ask it to stop doing this because my wife was getting nervous from all those sightings and my marriage was under great tension.

One night I was restless, and got outside, as I spotted some of those above cloud shadows again. Only this time it formed like a big hawk-like shadow pointed to the east as when I spotted the thing it slowly turned his nose towards me and slightly the shadow moved towards me and stopped.

I somehow had to close my eyes and suddenly I got the feeling It wanted to slowly lift me up, it scared the sh..t out of me. then it stopped doing that and turned away but later on, the clouds opened and that same cloudsphere was hanging in front of the opening but also gave off some faint light as it stretched out to like a pillar of light I could see some kind of human looking form hanging there above that opening.

I thought this can't be real I'm dreaming, so I nodded my head like no way and looked up and put out my hand and waved that thing off and it waved back at me. I didn't give it chance to look or even film that part because I thought, well I thought that I already knew what it was so maybe that's why I leave it that way because no one could explain this rationally to someone else.

At this point when it stopped everything started to become normal again because I was changing and at that time was flooded with information that I can't even explain what it all meant or even explain to someone.

The thing I learned from this is that in the end were all energy our bodies are merely vessels to contain energy and experience biology and events to learn and finally take that knowledge home back to to the universe..
edit on 0b46America/ChicagoTue, 30 Jan 2018 16:53:46 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 30 Jan 2018 16:53:46 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The worlds a strange place, indeed.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I can imagine if anyone posted good evidence of an alien craft, the site would suddenly go down for maintenance and the picture would be removed by someone and whomever posted it would likely get a visit by some government agency threatening them if they didn't turn over all evidence. I read somewhere it was illegal for Americans to interact with aliens so there are likely several laws Americans could be threatened with if we did not cooperate.

I've heard complaints about no one ever getting good pics. I thought what would happen if I ran into friendly aliens who took me sight seeing on a planet in the Tau Ceti star system. I imagined fantastic landscapes and beautiful cities and I imagined taking several digital pictures. I come home. Post on Facebook. Suddenly everything in the first paragraph happens. That means all we are likely to see are fuzzy pics. Maybe I should draw my city in Tau Ceti I imagined. Maybe when I'm rich, retired, with plenty of time.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hello12345

It's strange, but in the end it isn't we knew before we wrote about it thousands of years ago.

But we forgot, because something wants us to forget!

But now we're awakened by a force that has always been a part of us and our history and old memories are coming back for those who seek those answers

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I was responding to the video in the OP, which I feel is a deadringer for a cumulonimbus cloud being lit up by the shallow angle of the sun.
Like I said, different types of clouds and cloud cover combined with certain angles of the sun can produce some spectacular effects.

I can't comment on your personal experiences but those are some incredible stories. It's a shame I haven't seen anything similar given I'm not that far away from you. This picture you posted looks pretty nice with the rainbow patch, but I can't see anything stange about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

nice with the rainbow patch, but I can't see anything stange about it.

That's no problem, not everyone sees different weather patterns as strange, or have experiences that are out of the ordinary or just don't pay any attention to such phenomena.

That's why we're all different in perceiving things.
Good to see fellow countrymen around here..

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunterI read somewhere it was illegal for Americans to interact with aliens so there are likely several laws Americans could be threatened with if we did not cooperate.

According to Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, it is NOT illegal for Americans to interact with extra-terrestrials, but a person CAN be subject to negative consequences if they do not comply with a MANDATORY quarantine to check for contaminants and pathogens. Basically like what happened to the Apollo astronauts after returning to Earth - enjoy your hyperbaric chamber and slew of blood tests for a few days.

So, if Martians land in your back yard, you are more than welcome to shake hands with them, but you're going into quarantine afterwards whether you want to or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join