It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive object HUNDREDS of miles long’ spotted on NASA live feed before being CUT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Christosterone

People sit and watch the Earth go round-and-round on NASA's feeds from the ISS?!?!

Please tell me that you're kidding.

People might judge us for commenting on ATS...

Many people watch [and record] the ISS FEED...

Space, to many of us, is utterly fascinating and Many people undoubtedly are interested in the raw feed…

-Chris

OK.. I see you weren't kidding. Well, hopefully there are space buffs who record these feeds and can pull up the original footage covering this time frame. We have a real mystery here.

EDIT TO ADD: I just watched it again, at FullScreen size this time. The terminator (where the sun has set) is not far away from this "object", so I'll go with ATS members who say it's either a 50,000 foot high Cumulonimbus Thunderhead, or a Volcano Plume, illuminated by sunlight.

edit on 1/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Clickbait. So that we all watch an advert.

**SNIP**

edit on 24-1-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/24/2018 by Blaine91555 because: snipped needless rude coment directed at members

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

People sit and watch the Earth go round-and-round on NASA's feeds from the ISS?!?!

People might judge us for commenting on ATS...

Many people watch [and record] the ISS FEED...

Space, to many of us, is utterly fascinating and Many people undoubtedly are interested in the raw feed…

-Chris

OK.. I see you weren't kidding. Well, hopefully there are space buffs who record these feeds and can pull up the original footage covering this time frame. We have a real mystery here.

EDIT TO ADD: I just watched it again, at FullScreen size this time. The terminator (where the sun has set) is not far away from this "object", so I'll go with ATS members who say it's either a 50,000 foot high Cumulonimbus Thunderhead, or a Volcano Plume, illuminated by sunlight.
F

I have to agree. Using logic and looking at the obvious explanations is the best place to start.

In the video the "object" looks naturally almost like a cloud, but seems to glow a gold colour. Could be from the sun/atmosphere.

On the other hand, no surrounding cloud has the same resemblance in colour. But it does not look like a solid object or a "massive golden object hundreds of meters long" aka alien spaceship lol.

It seem more like a cloud to me. But the cut feed is very intriguing. Even more so is the immediate response to cut the feed.

Why does NASA think like that.. "anything out of ordinary shut it down and make an excuse". It's going that NASA isn't open to the public as much they seem. Hiding anything is sketchy.

Would like video analysis of the raw video footage. Star and flag

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
Clickbait. So that we all watch an advert.

Sensationalist UFO stories like this and the folks that write them and those that blindly lap them up can go # themselves.

Wow you need to chill out. What's your problem?

No one asked you to click on the thread, or post a comment.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I'm really very excited about this news. Last night, in the small hours of the morning here in the UK, I posted the following final comments in my most recent thread (which was not well-received, and admittedly my efforts to split my overall hypothesis into multiple threads was a poor choice. I now intend to renew my presentation to cover everything in one mega-thread):

Conclusions --- Dissonance Dissipation: UnReal Reality? The Psy-Ops of Sky/ Space Fakery

For this particular UK media news story, very specifically suggestive of an advanced mega-engineering platform orbiting the Earth, being obfuscated by the NASA controllers of the ISS video feed, to appear only hours after posting that conclusion linked above, really ticks all my 'way-too-synchronous-for-comfort' boxes..

As noted, my presentation of the hypothesis was flawed, but I stand by the overall veracity of that hypothesis, which will be presented in full, in my next thread.

Definitely interesting times.

As stated in the other thread: Thanks NASA/ SIGINT insiders!

edit on JanuaryWednesday1801CST04America/Chicago-060002 by FlyInTheOintment because: tags, clarification

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Wow, that's some serious 'wanting to be a ufo' video there....

Possibly clickbait but whatever the case I'm afraid it does not enhance the notion of UFO's any...Just adds to the massive mound of fakes or there the old "there was nothing to see to begin with" pile.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I'm guessing a noctilucent cloud.

Clouds again!!!

I'd never heard of them, but I would have to agree. Though they appear to typically be bluish. From a 30 second google image search, anyway.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

People sit and examine in fine detail every inch of every image of the moon and Mars, too.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Harsh, but fair.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It's definitely an interesting clip. NASA cutting the feed just adds to the mystery as well.
A volcano erupting is a good shout I think.
The trouble we have though, is this is all we have to go on.

An interesting clip either way though.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

And pixilated. LOL

Why does this crap show up on ATS?
Ectoplasmic manifestations are usually blurry.
But in the alleged ufo, its definitely not sunlight reflecting off the clouds. Ive been above them on many occassions and they never reflect the sun

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Would not someone on the ground have spotted a massive object hundreds of miles long?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Could have been traversing a low-population area/ over the ocean.. Additionally in the clip we're viewing it from above - to ground observers, stealth technologies are quite likely in operation, on the underside of the platform.

We know already that there's some pretty funky tech coming out of places like DARPA, even in the public awareness five or ten years ago. Imagine what they've managed to achieve with their roughly 20-30 year military-industrial complex head-start versus known public domain technology.

edit on JanuaryWednesday1801CST07America/Chicago-060050 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Could have been but hundreds of miles long? Get a grip.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe another orbiting satellite....so actually much closer so it appears larger? Certainly the shape seems about right....

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Are there any satellites in orbit below the ISS? Most are above it's altitude.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Any object that big and that close would be spotted by numerous members of the hundreds of the amateur astronomer clubs.

As usual, conspiracy theories are debunked by a shred of critical thinking.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
They really spookified it up with that spiritual sound track, made you think you might be seeing the Virgin Mary in space with a little creature hovering around her

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its the ruddy Daily Star for crying out loud! The same rag with headlines like "Woman eats 3ft Sausage Roll" and "Nazis found on the Moon"
Show me the real live feed to disect
I can't find it anywhere!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Wildfire..
2nd

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join