It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals in California with Driver's Licenses Eligible to Vote After April 1

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
www.americanthinker.com...

Starting on April 1, 2018, illegal aliens in California who have recently obtained state driver's licenses legally, or obtained them previously by lying about their immigration status, will automatically be registered to vote.

Since January 2015, according to the California DMV, A.B. 60, a law passed by the California Assembly, "allows illegal immigrants to the United States to apply for a California driver's license with the CA Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)" [emphasis original]. As of December 2016, more than 800,000 California driver's licenses were issued to illegal aliens under the A.B. 60 law.

Additional thousands of illegals may have been granted licenses prior to 2015 because they lied on their driver's license application forms and claimed they were in the country legally. (No proof of legal residence has been required by the California DMV in recent years.)

California seriously needs to be knocked down a peg because this is just getting to a point being ridiculous. They are not greater than the federal government. They are not above the constitution. They are a single state among the many states that make up America and are subject to the same laws that all other states are subject to - whether they like it or not.

Honestly, at this point, I say send in the Feds and start arresting politicians that are declaring sanctuary cities and the people fighting federal law. Time to stop playing nice and to take off the gloves.

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

If they won't follow federal voting laws I say we don't include them in federal elections.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What if they're mostly Romanian and are staunch 'conservatives' and they not only want to be 'part of the process' but figured they'd go where they'd be most useful, so New York or Ca. ?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

If they won't follow federal voting laws I say we don't include them in federal elections.

That was exactly what I thought when I read this as well.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Um....no. I guess next election every vote from CA should be thrown in the trash, sorry not sorry. To knowingly allow any illegal to vote, and endorsed by the state...that state should lose voting rights, or maybe should only count half as much. Not really fair to those living in CA...but neither is allowing ANYONE to vote whom IS NOT A CITIZEN. So glad I left that state.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

How many states don't even require any ID? We can get mad at California, but at least they are headed in the right direction.

Look how many require no ID, or non-strict ID (whatever non-strict is!)
ballotpedia.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yeah, but I don't think it'll be much of an issue for very long, though, because it looks like the grown-ups are in charge now.

I foresee great wailing, and gnashing of teeth...

Truly a Golden Age. Brings a tear to me eye...

Look at me when I'm talking to you, boy!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The State of California has issued almost a million driver's licenses to illegals since December of 2016 (?)

What was the motivating factor for California to allow this (other than the fact that they are hardXcore Left)?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hmm now that I think about it, maybe this is a good idea...a path to voter ID. Any government official putting the lives of criminals (yes they are criminals, which doesn't mean they are bad people, but they are indeed criminals), criminals who are not even citizens of this country before law abiding citizens needs to gtfo, go be a part of the Mexican government if you want to change their situation.

Wanting immigration laws enforced and the border protected does not make anyone a racist either.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Or as the Chinese refer to it on their social media.

White Left
edit on 23-1-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

What was the motivating factor for California to allow this (other than the fact that they are hardXcore Left)?

"it makes the roads safer if you have licensed drivers instead of unlicensed drivers!"

That's their story and they're sticking to it, anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Nice try.....

California has implemented a law providing for the automatic voter registration of motorists who obtain or renew driver's licenses, and critics contend that the law will make it easier for non-citizens to unlawfully vote.

They don't register illigals!

www.snopes.com...

edit on 23-1-2018 by kurthall because: add

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Nice try? Not even your Snopes will debunk this one 100 %, were you scared to post what they actually said?

Yes they do register illegals, unless the illegal checks the box not to be registered Kurty.

Here:

edit on 23-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
MS-13 / Illegals welcome to stay permanently in California! Vote Democrat and we will turn the other cheek. Did you kill someone? All is forgiven in California!

WELCOME!

Oh that fact check BS they put next to articles are full of crap.

edit on 23-1-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is absolutely ridiculous to let non-citizens vote in our election. Talk about foreign interference in elections...this is it.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: kurthall

Nice try? Not even your Snopes will debunk this one 100 %, were you scared to post what they actually said?

Here:

I posted exactly what they said. FACT THEY DONT REGISTER ILLEGALS TO VOTE....people CONTESTING are afraid it will make it easier for them TO REGISTER...... California also has Real ID now. Its right there in my post...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Reminds me of this little gem.

nypost.com...

California Needs to be quarantined and occupied by federalized troops. Raids on all locations of illegals. Arrests of all politicians involved. Basically a clean sweep operation of the entire state.

No one leaves or enters California unless you have official business. All flights grounded and no one goes anywhere until this mess is cleaned up.

Soldiers/ Marines/ SF/ Delta Force/ Airforce / Coast Guard. All of it and the hardware just in case ANTIFA/Cartel Gangs want to start anything.
edit on 23-1-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This entire thread is taking what was said out of context plain and simple....This is NOT true. Its stupid, plain and simple, thread should close By the way, I would freaking know, I live down the street from a DMV in So Cali, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CALL THEM?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The 35% or so of us Californians who didn't vote for these traitorous politicians are glad to see the uproar from the rest of the USA. We are trying to break off either the state of Jefferson or New California to get away from this crap. We'll gladly support the rounding up and imprisoning of Gov. Brown and his new world order cronies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join