It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1965 ufo sighting by NASA Engineer-Nasa's Unexplained Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I looked all over but have not been able to pull up any other information about this sighting. It is an old one going back to 1965. David Crimmons was a young boy on his way home from school one afternoon in Virginia when he and his dad saw a rotating disc with flashing lights in the sky. They pulled off the road to take a look at it. It was reported the disc landed somewhere. This sighting took place near Langley Air Force base as well. One possible explanation given was that the witnesses had seen the rotating wings from helicopters flying in the area at night, which bore no resemblence to what had actually been seen.

This sighting was investigated by the group NICAP who was investigating ufo's during this time period. There was never any explanation found for this sighting more than 50 years since.

This sighting is the very first subject from the show "Nasa's Unexplained Files." To view the video you may have to sign in to who ever your tv provider is to be able to view this show, just so you know. But again, it is the first subject of this program, and runs about 8-10 minutes long.

Link

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Thanks but no thanks

One needs to create a account in order to view it..
And my guards say I can only this one account on ATS

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
sorry to hear that you had to create an account. All I needed to do was verify I have Xfinity or click on my provider from the list provided. Perhaps this is avaialble to you on some On Demand programming you may have then, and you can pull it up then.

edit on 23pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

This ?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

no, that show looks to be season 1 episode 3. The one I used is episode 6 from season 5.
edit on 23pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Doesn't matter. I clicked the link out of curiosity and it's been blocked due to copyright. My best,

top topics

join