It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Strzok Knew Odds Were Zero Mueller Would Find Wrongdoing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, things are speeding up rapidly.

FBI Chief of Staff just resigned!

Bye bye Rybicki!

Full steam ahead!

truepundit.com...

Gateway Pundit has an article about it.

After what was released from the fisa court today I think a few more will make career decisions rather quickly as the fisa court CLEARLY is not holding the bag on this one.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Your attempted description of "two hardworking blue collar all american" fbi agents is petty and desperate. The people in charge of the salem witch trials are turning in their graves given the lengths dems have gone in the "russhiagate".

I never typed the phrase "two hardworking blue collar all american (sic)". So you cannot type that phrase, put it in quotes, then attribute it to me. That's called a lie and you putting words in my mouth.

Though y'all have no standing to evoke the comparison to the Salem Witch Trials after 10+ investigations into Hillary Clinton that have turned up nothing. Your crying is tedious when you can't even sit through one investigation.
edit on 23-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Had to double check. Yep it is real!

fox and others reporting on it.

www.foxnews.com...

Too bad Mc Cabe is being allowed to "retire"

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
What is the date for the "Fix this" text ?

Would it have been before or after the second FISA attempt ? Because if that was sent BEFORE the second FISA attempt........

Very good question!

I'll see if there are dates released.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Your attempted description of "two hardworking blue collar all american" fbi agents is petty and desperate. The people in charge of the salem witch trials are turning in their graves given the lengths dems have gone in the "russhiagate".

I never typed the phrase "two hardworking blue collar all american (sic)". So you cannot type that phrase, put it in quotes, then attribute it to me. That's called a lie and you putting words in my mouth.

Though y'all have no standing to evoke the comparison to the Salem Witch Trials after 10+ investigations into Hillary Clinton that have turned up nothing. Your crying is tedious when you can't even sit through one investigation.

seriously brah?
but hillary brah?

take your two agents fairy tale elsewhere
to a place where people rely on the msm and would believe the offal you are selling

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

tick tock

link   

Why can't y'all just wait until the investigation ends?

The investigation, where the people in on the investigation are telling each other nothing will come from it ?

That investigation ?

According to the two people deeply involved, we don't need to wait.....

Then you should have nothing to worry about. If they are right then nothing will come of it. Though, as I said earlier, that statement is already wrong since something HAS come of the investigation. Or did you forget about what is going on with Flynn and Manafort?

I am not worried. I am neither under investigation, nor do I tie emotional anchors to polititions. A.K.A. following cults of personality...

No, nothing has come from or been produced in the investigation regarding Russian hacking or Russian collusion. Neither on Flyn or Manafort. Flyn's testimony conflicts with Strokz's 302 (not surprised Strokz could have put anything on that form) but nothing there about Russians. Manafort, Gates and Podesta were indeed laundering money it seems ; However only 2 of the 3 people involved have been indicted for that... Odd isn't it that only 2 of 3 people doing were indicted ?

Anyways, according to the filings there is nothing there about Russia....

So, no nothing has come from the Russian investigation so far. There is some things about the investigators that need looked into however.

link   
Double post
edit on 23-1-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Why can't y'all just wait until the investigation ends?

The investigation, where the people in on the investigation are telling each other nothing will come from it ?

That investigation ?

According to the two people deeply involved, we don't need to wait.....

Then you should have nothing to worry about. If they are right then nothing will come of it. Though, as I said earlier, that statement is already wrong since something HAS come of the investigation. Or did you forget about what is going on with Flynn and Manafort?

I am not worried. I am neither under investigation, nor do I tie emotional anchors to polititions. A.K.A. following cults of personality...

Then shutup and enjoy the show. Federal investigations take time to complete. This is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, things are speeding up rapidly.

FBI Chief of Staff just resigned!

Bye bye Rybicki!

Full steam ahead!

truepundit.com...

Gateway Pundit has an article about it.

Wow

He wants to spend more time with his family.
edit on 23-1-2018 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Well....that could have to do a lot with the same folks....I'm sure you've read all about Strzok is tied to that right? I mean these same texts we are seeing also reference the Clinton email case and hint at coverup.....unless you are suggesting Strzok just happened to be a highly placed FBI agent but liked to LARP his friends in the agency?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

More interesting will be to find out who offered him a job. He goes in and says gee I gave a better job I'm leaving must be a good offer I guess.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How about instead of shutup and enjoy the show (that's rather rude BTW) we continue to converse like adults ?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Here you go. This looks necessary for you guys. Be sure to share among your conservative peers.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Glad you admit that because I'm not willing to let Trump jr off the hook yet. He took a meeting with the intention of getting dirt on Hillary from Russia. Legally it appears nothing happened only because they didn't have any dirt on her. However he still intended to manipulate an election with foreign help.

link   

a reply to: burntheships

Well this is confirmation bias if I've ever seen it. Two agents are musing about their personal opinions and the ATS right wingers take that as gospel truth? Color me surprised... Not.

Look, your ignoring his comment "fix it".

Why, does it worry you it could have happened?

This entire Trump Russian hoopla is fiction!?

link   

How about instead of shutup and enjoy the show (that's rather rude BTW) we continue to converse like adults ?

Do you. I just don't find any of you to be sincere by jumping to conclusions based on the flimsiest of evidence. Case in point, this thread. Two agents speaking privately to each other about their gut feelings is confirmation to you all that the investigation is a non-starter. Psh... Wake me up when you guys actually start to question your own narratives instead of blindly attacking the Democrats at every chance you get.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

That's very creative, did you make that yourself?

Impressive!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

But no concerns on that very same Russian meeting with DNC officials or the Obama Administration for months before meeting with Trump Jr. ?

I'm sorry, but that seems very selective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join