It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot/Yeti a Nephilim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
While I must admit that I personally do not believe in Bigfoot, I like to try to understand concepts outside of my beliefs and theorize on it.
Bigfoot and Yeti is considered to be a large (of varying heights depending on the area) humanoid creature, covered in fur, very strong and very intelligent. In some cases there appears to be a paranormal aspect to it. Almost always they avoided humans.
Nephilim were very tall humanoid creatures, smart and strong. Some survived after the flood, but we’re in most cases hunted to extinction. However, a few giant skeletons have been found in the states. No Nephilim have been found alive but some claim to have seen Bigfoot. No Bigfoot remains have been found but giant skeletons have been found. Out two and two together and consider if a family of Nephilim had a genetic mutation which caused dense full body hair, much like a condition humans can get, and it helped them hide while ancient Jews and other societies were hunting them. Now a family of Nephilim live in the states hiding in the woods doing God knows what. Perhaps they would be living as Amish Giants.
If bigfoot were real, could this be a possibility of what they are, and a reason not to look for them in the dark woods. I feel so, what are they up to?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeOnAMission

There is no Yeti, or Nephilim, or proof.

Wait, what? Giant Amish ok that takes this to a whole new level. Do they practice religion too?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

There is no Yeti, or Nephilim, or proof.

Wait, what? Giant Amish ok that takes this to a whole new level. Do they practice religion too?

I suppose it is possible that they could be attempting to earn back their souls, like the rock monsters in that blasphemous Noah movie.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Do you think there's a chance they might try taking the world over? That would be inconvenient, for most of us.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Do you think there's a chance they might try taking the world over? That would be inconvenient, for most of us.

I'm not sure that I they remain in numbers enough to do so.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That's a relief then.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Somewhere on YouTube podcast land, there are authors that day Sasquatch is an interdimensional being and they don't like being called Bigfoot.

If you like this topic, there are lots of crazy stories. I think Darkness Radio will be the easiest, but don't forget authors do the round of tours for their books so there's lots of great interviews. I was really into scary stories around Halloween if that helps you find more info.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Both unverifiable. No one has brought in a Bigfoot, and there hasn't been Nephilim for many thousand years. Both a zero as it were from which to base a creature on. Neither has veracity. But on your supposition, it would be an ancient story, and likely subject to many modifications throughout time. Still, possibly a logical assumption.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i don't really buy it, but points for creativity. it's an entertaining idea

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Bigfoot- Gigantopithecus

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

More chance of being a Neanderthal than a Nephilim.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
Maybe there has been bodies found and we just don't know how to classify them. The Paracas Skulls of Peru come to mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
From personal experience, I have reason to believe they're more than just simple physical beings.
Read about balls of light in the woods. Apparently tons of people see these. I've seen them myself up close, and they turned into something bipedal and whistled at me.

I know it sounds crazy saying sasquatches can turn into balls of light and fly around... But personal experience, as well as years of interest in the subject, leads me to that possibility. Don't ask me to explain it, I have no idea. I just know what I've seen myself.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
From personal experience, I have reason to believe they're more than just simple physical beings.
Read about balls of light in the woods. Apparently tons of people see these. I've seen them myself up close, and they turned into something bipedal and whistled at me.

I know it sounds crazy saying sasquatches can turn into balls of light and fly around... But personal experience, as well as years of interest in the subject, leads me to that possibility. Don't ask me to explain it, I have no idea. I just know what I've seen myself.

Look into the fallen angle/ufo connection. It's not crazy. It is possible that some of the nephilim and other fallen angles have a society which we can not see.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Bigfoot and Yeti is considered to be a large (of varying heights depending on the area) humanoid creature, covered in fur, very strong and very intelligent. In some cases there appears to be a paranormal aspect to it. Almost always they avoided humans.

Bears are big and hairy, stand on two legs when curious, are intelligent and avoid humans too. Every other large predator, including wolves, mountain lions and bears have been documented, filmed, hunted and captured.

Except this one 'critter'.

Hmmmm, somebody is pulling our leg.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

More chance of being a Neanderthal than a Nephilim.

Well funny you mention that some scientists believe that Bigfoot sightings could actually be sightings of neanderthals. And I believe they said they could be in an area of Russia.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Bears are big and hairy, stand on two legs when curious, are intelligent and avoid humans too. Every other large predator, including wolves, mountain lions and bears have been documented, filmed, hunted and captured.

Except this one 'critter'.

Hmmmm, somebody is pulling our leg.

For the first time ever I agree with your post.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Plotus
Maybe there has been bodies found and we just don't know how to classify them. The Paracas Skulls of Peru come to mind.

This skulls are formed after birth by cruel parents who tie or bind them to look different.

Mutilation of infants physical features to appear special is as stupid as we digging them up and thinking they are 'special'.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeOnAMission
Look into the fallen angle/ufo connection. It's not crazy. It is possible that some of the nephilim and other fallen angles have a society which we can not see.

I listened to a sermon from some guy named Chuck Missler on that very topic. He has some personal credibility issues, but I remember the content being interesting. From what I remember, he basically says that "extraterrestrials" and whatnot are actually the fallen angels of the bible.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: MikeOnAMission

I listened to a sermon from some guy named Chuck Missler on that very topic. He has some personal credibility issues, but I remember the content being interesting. From what I remember, he basically says that "extraterrestrials" and whatnot are actually the fallen angels of the bible.

When the narrative gets real and the evidence builds up, they resort to attacking the person to distract from the evidence. There are a number of people saying this kind of thing. I'm actually putting a website together to study this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join