It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVE: “Secret Society” uncovered at FBI and DOJ tasked with bringing down Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: smurfy

Haha, i know right. 300+ text messages a day is literally a full time job....

They exchanged 50,000 text messages over the course of TWO YEARS. That's roughly 35 texts a day each.

There are an estimated 400 text messages, over the course of 5 months, missing.

Conveniently missing from the time period after the election.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
For the term 'secret society' to be used.... there must be more than 25% of the Staff in the various Departments & Agencies => including but not limited to: DOJ, DHS. FBI, State Department...

just having Rogue pockets of people would not qualify as a Secret Society... A Secret Society is on par with the term 'Culture' ... such as the IRS 'Culture' who look down upon the common taxpayers as mere wage-slaves...

or the localized 'Culture' at your local Motor Vehicle Department, who Lord it over the population seeking service like a Driver License or State issued ID Card... they flaunt their dominance over you in overly obvious ways... with armed 'guards' on patrol in the building to present the 'threat' of aggression on anyone showing some Spine at the treatment they get....

the Purge of Draining-the-swamp... is taking much longer than we thought.... the Muslim Brotherhood members are still in their dominant positions all through the 'Deep-State' & Secret Society of holdovers in Federal Service that actually run the system in spite of the newly elected Administration.

i stop my rant now, in peace

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for that video MME, it seems the FBI is at it's
worst when the Clinton's are involved.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just wondering how high the pucker-factor is in DC right now.

Not that I think anything will come of it, but what we've all guessed at for years is finally confirmed.

My guess is "not very" - at least over this.

That the FBI and intelligence agencies dislike Trump is no real surprise. He's been attacking them since he was a candidate. Not many human beings will cower and crawl and lick the hand of someone who kicks them and calls them names.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
"Secret society" in this case actually means deep state, without saying "deep state"

It's as real as it gets now.

Exactly ! Using the word "Coup" would have been too freaking obvious.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Not many human beings will cower and crawl and lick the hand of someone who kicks them and calls them names.

HRC thought they would. She wrote a book about it and everything!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

He is still their boss though. They are subject to the same conditions any other employee is, including take insults with a smile. If they don't like it, they can quit. They are public servants and serve entirely at the pleasure of the President, and are not exempt from criticism when they screw up. I am unsure when this idea that government/military was somehow above reproach (I think around 9/11, actually), but it is completely misguided.

Military, federal LE, entire government is not above reproach.

Public agencies don't attract the best and the brightest unfortunately (pay is too low), so no wonder we've got clowns like Strozok and Page running the show behind the scenes. That is probably the best they've got too. Complete do-over, if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for that video MME, it seems the FBI is at it's
worst when the Clinton's are involved.

I am glad you watched it!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Not that I think anything will come of it, but what we've all guessed at for years is finally confirmed.

That the FBI and intelligence agencies dislike Trump is no real surprise. He's been attacking them since he was a candidate. Not many human beings will cower and crawl and lick the hand of someone who kicks them and calls them names.

I guess it's too much to expect law enforcement officials to act in a professional, non-partisan manner.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

No one is a bigger bully than the FBI.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Grandpa has a Kukri

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: smurfy

Haha, i know right. 300+ text messages a day is literally a full time job....

They exchanged 50,000 text messages over the course of TWO YEARS. That's roughly 35 texts a day each.

There are an estimated 400 text messages, over the course of 5 months, missing.

Shhhhh!!! YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO BRING SIMPLE MATH AND LOGIC TO THE TABLE!!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Mind sourcing that definition...or are you just pulling opinions out of your backside? I don't remember hearing anywhere that you need some arbitrary 25% of anything to be considered a secret society...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

But wait! We thought the FBI proudly was above political
hackery? Apparently not!

They all need to be fired!

edit on 23-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Of course there is a secret society, and there are sub-layers within the secret society.

The main secret society or most outer ring are the Goebbelists.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Especially when they're exposed for illegal activities.

tiktiktiktiktik

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nah, Trump will be laid low by much more mundane malfeasance than anything flashy like what was in the Fusion GPS report.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, my. Well Papodopoulos's fiancée says there is allot more to come. She says it on camera. I think I will trust HER, over this website. I want to make it clear, no matter what you think the FBI did, they did NOT make trump or his team break the LAW!

www.yahoo.com...

The fiancee of George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last year, said there’s a lot the public doesn’t know yet. 

How did they break the law? Did they pay a firm to pay a foreign entity for made up dirt on a candidate, then use it to obtain a warrant under false pretenses to spy their campaign? Because that seems like it would be illegal. Or did Facebook break the law for taking money from foreign entities in their effort to influence the election? Since you're obviously so well informed, maybe you could clear that up.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Not many human beings will cower and crawl and lick the hand of someone who kicks them and calls them names.
The "deplorable s" that voted for Trump would agree with you

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Oh.. "EXPLOSIVE".. That could only come from one member.. Bingo. No surprise here.

The next postings? nothing surprising, too.

But I read the linked page, skimming over dozens of lines and paragraphs full of repetitions to come to this core quote:
“We learned today from information that in the immediate aftermath of his election that there may have been a ‘secret society’ of folks within the Department of Justice and the FBI to include Page and Strzok to be working against him.”

Well.. That was kind of dissappointing, wasn't it?
Some "secret society", but not really, just some folks in the DOJ and the FBI who do not like the new president. With a very, very important "..that there MAY have been.."
But to some of the members on this board, this is proof enough.

I have doubts that this is an untainted, unbiased abbreviation of all those mails and postings. If it were so simple, where is the justice? Where are the lawyers, attacking and defending their clients in front of a judge?

We only have some people on the internet, seemingly excitable with every bone having "Hillary Clinton" written on it.

Wait for it.
If there is some substance, there will be judge and jury.
Or at least some kind of cleaning the ranks, as per usual for every new ruler.
Haven't seen anything of that kind, yet.

You have seen "cleaning the ranks." Coney? Hello???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join