It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next generation chemtrails, could they be created more efficiently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I was considering the possibility of an entity taking g coal fly ash, a simple byproduct of many power plants and trains, and collecting it all over the world, perhaps though a new environmental policy. This fly ash would be mixed with jet fuel and supplied to airlines all over the world. No sprayers or crop dusters needed, it would cycle through the engine without harm to the aircraft and be expelled in the exhaust where it would disperse into the air. The effects would be amplified over current but not distinguished over that of pollution, and the particles would not be detectable unless you were specifically looking for them. Various industries could be the scapegoat, such as automobiles or factories, and if it were found out the coal industry would take the hit. What is ATS's view on this?

I would suggest that the small particle size would make it though and be pushed out no problem, and the flyash could be dissolved in a chemical like ethanol and sold as an additive by one company and be mandated to be added to fuel by legislation. A small drop in fuel efficiency would be noticed, just like that of E-85 fuel for cars. In the event of an engine failure you would blame it on terrorists.
edit on 23-1-2008 by MikeOnAMission because: Details

OK, I may be wrong about the fly ash, but could this work in aircraft or cars with a fuel additive which would be put into the fuel supply?
edit on 23-1-2018 by MikeOnAMission because: I was wrong, but...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This would destroy a jet engine very quickly.

The Fuel filters would get clogged, then the bypass would engage. The contaminated fuel would disrupt the fuel nozzles, causing uneven burning, which would burn through the combustor liner. Fuel burn would increase, temperatures would be erratic and the engine would likely show damage/warnings in one, long haul flight.

The acceptable contaminant rate in jet fuel is measure in PPM (parts per million), you would not be able to get enough ash in the fuel to accomplish anything.

Also, each jet fuel producer tests their own samples for purity and other factors. My wife was an intern checking samples for Sun Oil decades ago. That process would need to stop.

I don't think it's plausible.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure how that would work if there was never a first generation of chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeOnAMission

The effects would be amplified over current but not distinguished over that of pollution, and the particles would not be detectable unless you were specifically looking for them.

Hold on,

so you cant just look up and tell they are chemtrails?

This fly ash would be mixed with jet fuel and supplied to airlines all over the world. No sprayers or crop dusters needed, it would cycle through the engine without harm to the aircraft and be expelled in the exhaust where it would disperse into the air.

First, the engineering side of things, Could it be done so its efficient enough to get planes where they need to be on the same amount of fuel and can the engines be designed to withstand the extra chemical compounds?

Second, to supply it to all airline world wide would require 1 company producing and selling this new chemtrail fuel.

Or are all companies going to get in on the chemtrail program and no one will say a word?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

It would probably turn to glass in the combustor too, resulting in a total engine failure.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
the flyash is too cementous...great for plasticising filler in a resin but

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikeOnAMission
I was considering the possibility of an entity taking g coal fly ash, a simple byproduct of many power plants and trains, and collecting it all over the world, perhaps though a new environmental policy. This fly ash would be mixed with jet fuel and supplied to airlines all over the world. No sprayers or crop dusters needed, it would cycle through the engine without harm to the aircraft and be expelled in the exhaust where it would disperse into the air. The effects would be amplified over current but not distinguished over that of pollution, and the particles would not be detectable unless you were specifically looking for them. Various industries could be the scapegoat, such as automobiles or factories, and if it were found out the coal industry would take the hit. What is ATS's view on this?

I would suggest that the small particle size would make it though and be pushed out no problem, and the flyash could be dissolved in a chemical like ethanol and sold as an additive by one company and be mandated to be added to fuel by legislation. A small drop in fuel efficiency would be noticed, just like that of E-85 fuel for cars.

Ignoring the likely destruction of the engines - what for?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Population control by globalist deepstate for a more manageable serf class.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Population control by globalist deepstate for a more manageable serf class.

And coal fly ash would acheive this?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

When the engines start failing in flight, and the planes start crashing.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Apart from the fact that it would wreck jet engines and would not work why do you think that depopulation is even a thing?

If the globalist deepstate have depopulation on their agenda judging by the way the population keeps increasing they are pretty crap at it.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
This would destroy a jet engine very quickly.

The Fuel filters would get clogged, then the bypass would engage. The contaminated fuel would disrupt the fuel nozzles, causing uneven burning, which would burn through the combustor liner. Fuel burn would increase, temperatures would be erratic and the engine would likely show damage/warnings in one, long haul flight.

The acceptable contaminant rate in jet fuel is measure in PPM (parts per million), you would not be able to get enough ash in the fuel to accomplish anything.

Also, each jet fuel producer tests their own samples for purity and other factors. My wife was an intern checking samples for Sun Oil decades ago. That process would need to stop.

I don't think it's plausible.

What about car engines?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Any sort of mass pollution (ie. chem trails) for population control is really a stupid idea and if there were a controlling global elite they would be extra stupid for doing it. think about it. If true about chem trails the effect would cover everyone, and that includes the "global elite".
If population control was to be put in affect then it has to be more specific, like Aids (aimed at a certain demographic) or some other pathogen that the elites could vaccinate themselves against it before it was released. Mass "contamination" would hit them just as hard.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It would do major damage to them too. Any time you heat ash up to those kinds of temperatures it does really bad things. It tends to turn to very sticky, glass like substance. It's extremely abrasive and causes quite a bit of damage.

They're working on ways to mitigate the damage, but right now, no jet engine produced can handle ash going through it.
edit on 1/23/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Before you ask, shipping is probably a "No" too.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Surely that's depopulation rather than population control. I think we need clarification here

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Surely that's depopulation rather than population control. I think we need clarification here

Yes, I mean it is to lower population.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You're not the first to think of coal fly ash. It got suggested on some chemtrail site a few years ago, and now a loopy scientist by the name of Marvin Herndon has picked up the idea and is busy writing pseudoscientific papers and shipping them to any Indian pay-to-publish "journal" that will have them. And even in those disreputable journals several of his papers have been retracted!

Herndon's speciality is taking soil and water test results and then comparing the element distribution to that of coal fly ash. By using a logarithmic scale and ignoring the ones that still don't remotely match, he gets a pretty good fit!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This might work:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Yes, I mean it is to lower population.

In that case crashing planes might just work. It'll take a lot of them though and people may start to notice

top topics

join