It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slavery was not just the fault of Westerners

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Firstly to Revolution 9THAT ladies and gentleman is NOT equality it is segregation on black terms or a better word you might understand APARTHEID. What do you want, the signs swapping over in the wash room so the "colored" has the better sink.
Just look at the photos you've shown, they all show blacks with their own spaces, what they want today. But then you'll say ,but that's on the white mans terms. MLK would be ultra spinning in his grave at todays blacks antics.

Here is your "pitch" and I see colour mentioned a few times and like I said, America at the moment is going a bit crazy on both sides. Segregation left a bad taste in the mouth for lots of black Americans trying to get on in the USA and I think a lot of white Americans don't see that as there problem as they weren't born during that time. How is that hypocritical?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

In answer to Agartha for evidence of black people wanting their own areas, courses. I aint going to look for you look for yourself there are loads of posts on ATS BLM etc with evidence for this.

LOL unbelievable. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim. You said black people are asking for their own university room and biased courses. I don't think that's entirely correct but I cannot discuss it properly until you post your evidence.

By the way, comparing BLM with segregation is like comparing apples and oranges: the first one is an activist movement, the second was separation by skin colour enforced by the constitution of the United States.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha
You are unbelievable. Use your keyboard and Google in "blacks want segregation in US universities" and read to you hearts content the plethora of real (not made up) stories what is happening in the US. Also read the stories of the main aim of the BLM IS segregation.
This back and forward discusion is making me out to be a racist where all I am doing is pointing out the truth. You don't like the truth that's your problem but I'm out of this post now

edit on 24-1-2018 by crayzeed because: Extra para.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

(Pinches bridge of nose)
The story of Joseph in the bible is possibly - and I stress that last word - a faint distant echo of the Hyksos invasion of Lower Egypt around 1650 BC. There is no archaeological evidence whatsoever of an Israelite presence in Egypt. Oh and one last thing - the Pyramids were not built with slave labour. We know this because the remains of their quarters have been found.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Agartha
You are unbelievable. Use your keyboard and Google in "blacks want segregation in US universities" and read to you hearts content the plethora of real (not made up) stories what is happening in the US. Also read the stories of the main aim of the BLM IS segregation.
This back and forward discusion is making me out to be a racist where all I am doing is pointing out the truth. You don't like the truth that's your problem but I'm out of this post now

Pointing out your truth. And yet again no evidence to back up your claim.

And even if what you claim is true, you cannot compare a small group of black students asking for a blacks only dorm to the horrors inflicted on black people during segregation. You cannot compare a group of activists to the inequality and injustice enforced by the American constitution until the '60s.

A racist black person is just that, a racist individual. Segregation was the legalization of black people's oppression, it was law.

This is why I posted those picture on my first post, because the world does not link the US and racism because of slavery, but because the US legalized racism and enforced it by not allowing people with different skin colours to even eat together in a restaurant. Should I remind you why Rosa Parks was arrested in 1955?

Sure, leave the thread, the past and facts won't change because you won't discuss them. Ta-ta.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: Revolution9

I am half tempted to give you all my facebook login details. There is nothing there of a personal nature to compromise me. I could let you into the head of being John Malkovich to see for yourselves. It's crazy. I go there sometimes just to read the posts and to see if anything has changed. Of course I can not let you see it as it would not be fair. I am their friend, but they do not want friends right now. They want enemies.

Wow, this thread out to be in a museum, right beside the holocaust deniers.

So, black people today in America should shut up with the"grandiosity that leads them to claim ancestry in Egyptian East Africa? Why is it "better" or more "grand" to claim one or the other?

The thesis, black people are at root to blame for slavery, every bit as much as white people. So, shut up, "Your ancestors are to blame."

And, none of this is borne of racial animus because look at my black friends.

And we're all slaves anyway, so shut up again.

Oh, and those "Money people" the Jews were slaves, too, and now look at those money people.

I wish I could say "unbelievable" - unfortunately, racism, race-baiting, false equivalences,and simple denial, are all very much cool again in some quarters.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Over many years I have read a great deal about slavery.

The African people that came to the U.S were mainly from West Africa. Many have a bee in their bonnet that they are Egyptian, descended from royal Egyptian blood, which is very amusing, but somewhat tragic because it indicates they are historically and culturally orphaned to be making up such grandiose illusionary pasts fo themselves. No, you are not my friends. You are from West Africa, no doubt at all about that.

Never forget that it was their own hierarchy and tribal chiefs that sold them and took goods in trade for their own flesh and blood. It is very savage. They were doing it to each other well before the Westerners came. It takes two to tango like that.

All through history slavery has been used. Even the Jews are descended from Egyptian slaves. Even the great money men of today came from humble beginnings. The Egyptians were terrible enslavers. All their structures were built by slaves; African, Nubian, from the land of Cush, anywhere they could get their hands on able bodies for forced labour. Even British Celts were once Roman slaves and did all their dirty work for them. Even the Jews had slaves. The Bible tells us they did and even instructs about treating slaves humanely.

In the Amazon and other South/Central America areas where the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans inhabitted slavery was rife. They took the rainforest tribes and enslaved them to build their architecture and to sacriice to their version of Moloch.

EVEN in East Africa Haile Selassie's royal family before him were slave trading. We know this from the French poet Arthur Rimbaud's letters describing what was happening in his life out in Ethiopia as an exiled French trader. Rimbaud himself got caught up in the slave trading with the Ethiopian Royal Family.

www.thevintagenews.com...

Arthur Rimbaud: a sensitive 19th century poet turned mercenary & gun runner in Ethiopia

Let's be honest about this. I am tired now of all the BS, pointing figures, et c. We all have been monsters in the past. ALL our cultures and races are to blame. We stand a very real chance now of getting out of the dark age of barbarism if we will get with the program.

I have 721 Black American facebook friends. I am a Donnie Brasco there for sure. Yes, I am a spy among them (not for any organization, but for my own studies to get an angle on healing the great divide). They really are very full of hatred and vengeance right now. They solely blame the so called "white" people and the Jews for their slavery. Watch out; "Yonder stands your orphan with his gun, crying like a fire in the Sun" (Bob Dylan).

I do not know how you are going to deal with this issue, America, It is very real and it is a huge social issue. Personally I like black people very much, but they really hate me. It is all a false blame game. I am very surprised the Liberals have allowed themselves to be deceived so. Talk about Trojan Horses. The Jamaicans even made no secret of coming as a gift through reggae music and being a Trojan destroyer of Western Civilization. Even one of their labels is called "Trojan". I have been into Black Culture for many years. I don't have one single answer still how you are gonna deal with this brooding blight. May be time will heal, eventually, I don't know, I really don't.

Everybody, look closer to home for the blame game. Look inside your own heart first of all.

Grace Jones scowled in her Corporate Cannibals song that,

"You are all a bunch of #ing slaves":

Or how about Jimbo telling us, too, that is where Grace got it from:

Yes, Grace and Jimbo, at one time we all have been a bunch of #ing slaves.

This racism against the white person, and particularly the white male is being programmed into the masses that accept the biases they are being spoon fed by the media.

I do not know of any of my relatives participating in slavery, but even if they did why should I be held accountable? That is absolutely ridiculous. I admit to buying into the guilt trip laid upon me at school and the media simply because of the color of my skin until I reasoned it out.

I am accountable for my own actions. I have worked hard, supported myself, paid taxes and done lots of volunteer work. I have given money to organizations that I feel make the world a better place and I attempt to get along with everyone. I have accepted an employment environment that is not favorable to whites and have paid into entitlement programs with every dollar I earn..

I am no longer going to buy into the bunk that I am leading an entitled life because I am caucasion. I am not. Maybe my parents or grandparents did, but I do not. I will not accept guilt thrown at me by a system with an agenda to cause discord among the citizens. We are being set up, don't buy into the hate and resentment. Don't accept a victim status.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Right. Racism against the white man, by far society's dominant group, borne of the media, it's just killing white man.

Same old same old. Others demand to be treated with equal respect, the people afraid of it claim to be victims of those awful people saying they're entitled to the same respect enjoyed by anyone.

Poor snowflakes.

You're victims of racists.
Your president has to go through scandal investigations (we know who you voted for)
Society makes it harder on the white man than any other group.
What will you do?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Oh, and no one's holding you accountable for slavery by anyone.

Nobody.

Demanding to not be shot by police for reaching for a wallet is not the same as saying you are responsible for slavery.

I am on far more liberal websites than you, trust me, no one is holding you or anyone responsible for slavery. No one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join