It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Funny that...the message about @Jack losing someone has already disappeared. I found those post on the qcodefag.github.io... page. They aren't on the great awakening yet

Nevermind, that post is back on again
edit on 23-1-2018 by megabogie because: forgot something

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
One of the reasons the revelations are being leaked so slowly is surely also for Q-Team to check on WHO exactly is attempting to shut down, block, censor, remove it. Its a good way to weed out the Rats.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Yep. I just recalled that when I saw the above post ... we saw all those names and I have trouble keeping all the codes straight. @Jack is tech.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

yes it's Jack Dorsey from Twitter

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
PAGE 240 through 250 JAN 14-16 2018

33k HRC emails recovered after all?, memes, JACK DORSEY, WE THE PEOPLE, andrew mezvinsky CREEPER ART, body on HAWAIIAN RUNWAY, MISINFO< DISINFO, LV PREDICTION!! CONFIRMED,
ALWALEED SINGING LIKE A BIRD, VANDENBURG, ***JUDGE CHUANG***, SO MANY MEMES, #FAKENEWSAWARDS GOGOGO, TWITTER SHADOWBAN ALGORITHM, CLINTONS AND HUMA IN HAWAII DURING MISSLE SCARE,
BULK DATA TRANSFER
, HAWAIIAN MENTAL HOSPITAL ESCAPE by JASON BOURNE????, TG gets a NEW JOB?

PAGE 250 through 260 JAN 16-17 2018

*^*^*^*^*^*GULFTAINER*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^, John Walsh CEO Canaveral Port, Badr Jafar CEO Crescent Enterprises and Chairman Gulftainer, NO CUSTOMS, DUBAI, SCHUMER, CHERYL MILLS

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Is this in the research board? Don't see it on the awakening.

yes. it has a post ID(/qr) rather than a post #(/ga)

edit on 1/23/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo and added pic

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks for including Andrew Mezvinsky!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Instead of releasing the damn Memo, Adam Schiffty and Diane Feinstein are asking Facebook and Twitter to do something about the "Russian Bots" disseminating the info. What about American bots? Australian bots? Israeli bots? Nigerian bots?
The whole thing is bizarre and desperate. Classified Information that points to Government Corruption musnt remain classified for any reason at all. But what if it leads to collapse of society? Then we'll rebuild society by the people and for the people. #ReleaseTheMemo
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: dashen

Well - after nearly 2 years of non-posting, I finally make a comment in the other thread... and it's closed less than an hour later!

funny!

Smell your pits...make sure it's not that!

You would fit right in with all my friends and family! We're relentless with each other!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thanks for adding the pic. I was struggling to find what you were talking about.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Feels kinda weird. That's the second time that something i stated last night ended up in a new Q drop. I told you this is not a game and Q apparently agrees with me. Well i'm grabbing my popcorn when all the talking heads explode from all the revelations. Truly a show for the ages.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
As fast as this thread moves sometimes I saved my place and then added the pic. sorry about that lol. I had posted the same info in the other thread but it was buried pretty quick.

an FYI for everyone: I'm archiving all of these pages as complete web pages on my RAID drive and will back them up on a solid state drive....because ya never know.

edit on 1/23/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: punctuation and typos

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You didn't think this is simply about words, did you?

Video!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Pictures!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
You didn't think this is simply about words, did you?

Video!

Good catch. Q mentions God,humanity and country alot and i guess it will tie in to some very despicable deeds. I'm ready if you are Q.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TomLawless

Pictures!

I'll take it.

They keep saying: WE HAVE EVERYTHING. I think a multi media take down is in the works. They want us to make sure we download everything that comes out.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's what I call ominous...

The light - The memo or last posts? - will show us who is on the good side and who is pretending to be on the good side.

The last posts apparently have a shelf life and will show the world the truth.

It's important enough to preserve offline because the internet will be cut or because the data itself won't be safe?

Not just words so we will be getting videos....all of them.

Get your popcorn ready for the blockbuster.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Referring to Q's "Do not glorify us" post:

I know I don't. I feel like they're teammates.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Referring to Q's "Do not glorify us" post:

I know I don't. I feel like they're teammates.

People of Liberty never glorify humans. Glorifying politicians is what got us into this mess.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

If the letter sent by Feinkenstein and Schniffler were any indication, then they are desperate. Media blackouts? Censorship to that level?

We know they control the tech platforms, and they're mostly in control of the press.

Those outlets who dare to report/show/allow the material are the good ones?
edit on 23-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join