It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This sounds encouraging...

RUMBLINGS: FISA Memo Contains Four “EXPLOSIVE” Revelations That Have NOT LEAKED (VIDEO)

“Senior Republicans are pushing back on reports suggesting that this memo will not live up to the hype, telling me there are four separate explosive revelations in the memo that have not leaked out ahead of tomorrows expected release,” Henry told MacCallum.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

RUMBLINGS: FISA Memo Contains Four “EXPLOSIVE” Revelations That Have NOT LEAKED (VIDEO)

“Senior Republicans are pushing back on reports suggesting that this memo will not live up to the hype, telling me there are four separate explosive revelations in the memo that have not leaked out ahead of tomorrows expected release,” Henry told MacCallum.

I think that it is an impressive thing that very little of substance has leaked about the memo itself.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Just the very general sense of what the overall picture in it may be. The devil will be in the details.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah, I expect there to be some big things in there which people have not even touched on yet.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
When is the memo being released? The suspense is killing me. I want to see Hillary and Obama go down. And Comey to eat his words with that ridiculous tweet!
edit on 2-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
When is the memo being released? The suspense is killing me. I want to see Hillary and Obama go down. And Comey to eat his words with that ridiculous tweet!

Don't get your hopes too far up. The way I see it, this is just step one opening up the first hole in the big abscess. There is a lot of pus to drain, and we may not get to the big ones for a long while.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't get your hopes too far up. The way I see it, this is just step one opening up the first hole in the big abscess. There is a lot of pus to drain, and we may not get to the big ones for a long while.

Hopefully it provides the impetus to squeeze the hell out of that boil on the ass of America.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It looks like barf!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
POTUS talking memo this morning:

The top Leadership and Investigators of the FBI and the Justice Department have politicized the sacred investigative process in favor of Democrats and against Republicans - something which would have been unthinkable just a short time ago. Rank & File are great people!

“You had Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party try to hide the fact that they gave money to GPS Fusion to create a Dossier which was used by their allies in the Obama Administration to convince a Court misleadingly, by all accounts, to spy on the Trump Team.” Tom Fitton, JW

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

We shall see...We shall see...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here's an idea for you Meme-makers:

"WE HAVE TO RELEASE THE MEMO...TO SEE WHAT'S IN THE MEMO!"

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Hopefully its enough to shut up the left about the Russians or stop them from defending the Hillary and obama deities with blinding bias for about a few seconds.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Lurker here!

Been glued to this thread and I am amazed at some of the work put in by various participants.

Waiting for the MEMO is like Xmas eve the excitement is killing me.

Although I am not an American I wish you all the luck in the world to clean up your cesspit politician's, I sincerely hope this causes a ripple around the World and the UK government suffers the same fate.

TheTaff

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I'm hoping that Nunes will introduce the memo with an advance press conference to describe why its accurate. Shut the nim-wit MSM "experts" down before they start their whining.

The FBI and DOJ officials who HAVE SEEN the memo, never said that the contents were not accurate. Just "damaging".

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

THIS is the amazing part of al of this. On the surface it looks like the swamp draining is centralized in the US. However, I have a feeling things will be tipping off in Europe next. It only works if the world's swamps get drained.

I personally want to thank you and all the other non US citizens that have been researching or just celebrating along with us.

I promise you this: when it's time to drain YOUR respective swamps....i will be in those threads celebrating and cheering you on!

Most people associate We, the people with the US.

We, the people are the WORLD!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I found this while going through the newly released Hillary e-mails. Is it common to travel the globe using names other than your own?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Source - "Re: Random fyi"

edit on 2-2-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh how I dream that this is the impetus to cause all the German/European Social Democrat Libturds to self destruct! Merkel especially bad! What she did to Europe and Germany over the last 5 to 10 years is just disgusting! This system here has brainwashed and defiled so many people here. The Germans are a great people but many are so indoctrinated, (except Perfectenemy), that only something like whats going on back home will wake enough to reach critical mass. Well, might have to be worse, but who knows yet?

#releasethememo FFS!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thomas Paine is tweeting interesting pics today. Flynn and Rogers are normal pics but the man who has no name is a flipped pic. Thomas1774Paine

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Since Q provided code-speak subtext for Comey's previous Tweet...
Let's do so for THIS, most recent, Comey Tweet:

James Comey‏
@Comey

All should appreciate the FBI speaking up. I wish more of our leaders would. But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up. Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy.

twitter.com...

All should appreciate the FBI speaking up.
[SUPPORT THOSE REPEATING THE NARRATIVE]

I wish more of our leaders would.
[WE NEED MORE CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS TO REPEAT THE NARRATIVE]

But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run,
[WE HAVE A HEART ATTACK WAITING FOR YOU, IF YOU DON'T]

weasels and liars never hold the field,
[WIKI LEAKS MUST NEVER GET HOLD OF YOUR FILES]

so long as good people stand up.
[IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT US...]

Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy.
[...WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, WHERE YOUR KIDS GO TO SCHOOL, AND WE HAVE MS-13 ON SPEED DIAL...SO DON'T BETRAY THE NARRATIVE]

edit on 2-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join