It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters, youre NOT understanding your man.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm a 2nd amendment voter. I do like Trump regardless of his boisterous ego. He's better than the average backpedaling politician.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Just a little piece of advice from an old , observant, nonpartisan guy

ROFLMAO... "nonpartisan"... ROFLMAO...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So wrong , it all comes down to the R or d behind the name. The guy could plagiarize a speech from Bill Clinton and the d's would go nuts and call him a racist. Oh wait , its already happened.. But thanks for the Free advise.
edit on 24-1-2018 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump wants to keep the major campaign promises made to his original base. The 49% of Americans who voted for him.

After Trump tax-cuts became law, his base started growing significantly. All of those who are thankful for the pay-raise, are now added to his base.

Where do you get that 49% of Americans voted for trump, only 60.3 percent of illegible voters voted in the last election, and you guys wonder why nobody but trump cultist takes you guys seriously.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Imagine a world where everyone doesn't generalize about everything all the time...

a reply to: SailorJerry

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Lol never seen anything so desperate

Trumps following continues to grow and I hope it continues until it's time for civil war

Enough is enough

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thats because he wants his majority to like him, if he feels most of America doesnt HE SHIFTS. He DESPERATELY wants to be liked and seen positive...

OMG, you mean someone in an elected office wants the majority of voters to approve of his decisions and is even willing to compromise to some degree to get what his base thinks is most important achieved while giving in on some of the issues of lesser importance? GET OUT!!! My God, how were the rest of us so blind to not see this happening!?!?!?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Thats because he wants his majority to like him, if he feels most of America doesnt HE SHIFTS. He DESPERATELY wants to be liked and seen positive...

OMG, you mean someone in an elected office wants the majority of voters to approve of his decisions and is even willing to compromise to some degree to get what his base thinks is most important achieved while giving in on some of the issues of lesser importance? GET OUT!!! My God, how were the rest of us so blind to not see this happening!?!?!?

OMG I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!

However a LOT of his base, DO and DID see this as bad, with how much they espoused he would NEVER compromise and NEVER budge and he will NEVER give in to anything!

You cant do that and be effective.

I just hope he maintains his balance with his base, meaning , keeping the promises that he made as best he can while negotiating.

Its great to be able to make deals, as long as you dont abandon those you already made promises to "IE" the reason you got elected.

WITH THAT SAID

If he can MOVE them to a position where both parties can not be so hard lined and learn to meet half way, we ALL win, and he could very well be the best president we ever had.
edit on 26-1-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join