It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters, youre NOT understanding your man.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is one thing to show compassion, it's another to allow an entire Nation of People to be had twice. I have compassion like you do, but I won't let the last 8 years of insanity I and everyone else has endured to carry on without speaking up. And 'that' is the difference between a Ruler and a King.

-- Rulers demand recognition and points, Kings stand alone in their own right.
edit on 23-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

I so agree. This is called politics. Read the manual. Trump is at least true to himself. I'm not a fan but at least he's not an Obama or a Clinton or....he's unique.

He's had some success but he's been in office just a year with a very divisive group of lifer politicians, judges, etc fighting him.

He does stupid things like hiring his family and tweeting and hiring and firing his cabinet constantly.

Is he worse than other presidents? Not yet.

Time will tell-he has a learning curve for dealing with a rotten to the core government but he's had rotten to the core business dealings all his life. Can't do worse than president's of recent past.

I don't like him but at least he's not Clinton. She is truly evil.
edit on 23-1-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

It's Nothing about being Liked , but All about Making Money . President Trump and his Policies Make Me Money . Nuff Said....

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Is he worse than other presidents? Not yet.

Yeah that.

I mean all the POTUS in living memory were corrupt to the bone marrow drug kingpin war criminals whom operated a domestic surveillance police state, but ZOMG TRUMP IS HITLER GODZILLA!!!

Like he could have been any worse than the norm. LOL

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: carewemust

It is one thing to show compassion, it's another to allow an entire Nation of People to be had twice. I have compassion like you do, but I won't let the last 8 years of insanity I and everyone else has endured to carry on without speaking up. And 'that' is the difference between a Ruler and a King.

-- Rulers demand recognition and points, Kings stand alone in their own right.

You should run for office. Your feelings of wanting to be a part of the great awakening and correction are strong.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It's Nothing about being Liked , but All about Making Money . President Trump and his Policies Make Me Money . Nuff Said....

The fluff and personality people can vote for Oprah. She's much more likeable than Hillary. When Oprah raises their taxes 30%, the Fluff and Personality People won't like it, but Oprah will make them feel GOOD about being hosed.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Outside looking in , huh ?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

THAT being said, you want Trump to follow through heres a step by step plan:

1. Pick an area you want done first, addressed, or other wise resolved.
2. Express your urgency for this, dont waiver, dont get distracted by all the other BS, even by his own rhetoric.
3. HAMMER HIM with it, hold him accountable, dont let his A.D.D for Twitter feuds or anything else distract you, KEEP HIM ON TASK
4. See that he follows it through to its END before diverting him to something else.

I'm not sure this will work. I've been reading op-eds that say he's actually influenced by his staff (Kelly, for one) and that this explains why he'll do a deal and then change his mind about it after talking to Kelly and his staff.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Actually, lots and lots of people in politics are very interested indeed in making money for themselves. Many of them end up living in one or more luxurious mansions with millions and millions of dollar in personal wealth after a serving as a "public servant."

Nancy Peloci, for instance, is one of them:

Nancy Pelosi may be one of the most liberal members of the U.S. House, where she runs the Democratic caucus, railing against income inequality and the avarice of the 1 percent. But she also happens to be one of the body’s wealthiest members: In Washington, she lives in a multimillion-dollar Georgetown condo; she owns a 16-acre vineyard in Napa Valley and a 3,700 square-foot house in San Francisco’s tony Pacific Heights, according to her May 2015 financial disclosure statements.

www.nationalreview.com...

Greed is universal and well represented on both sides of the political isle.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

After all this time, some of you still don't get it.

What is the alternative to Trump?

Hillary

Thread, right there.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Jeb!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Think that boat sailed even before the bad ship Clinton hit the rocks mate.

I think Old man Sanders would have stood a chance, not that poisonous cow though.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Yeah, but the Two Party + MSM System truly had it in their head that we'd get to "choose" from Hillary / Jeb in the end.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Hillary

Thread, right there.

Obviously not many get it, a nation of just how many people? Yet it was a race between Hillary and trump.... Yeah right.... Talk about delusional...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Hillary

Thread, right there.

Obviously not many get it, a nation of just how many people? Yet it was a race between Hillary and trump.... Yeah right.... Talk about delusional...

Was there another, secret presidential election that we didn't hear about? Was the Dalai Llama running against buffalo Bill's great great grandson?

From what I saw, it came down to her or him, seriously, people voted for who made them want to vomit less, probably.
Wel, some voted to stick two fingers up at the established, political elite and some probably thoght, yeah, he's a good guy, made a lot of dough, he will be a good bet.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

No there was no better option, quite frankly I think if a blow up sex doll had made it onto the ballot it likely would won, it would have taken the popular vote as well as the electrol college.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

"But Donald DESPERATELY , wants to be liked and supported by his base."

Um, he already is.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Do you think that 3 years from now people will still be ADD about writing posts on why others should and/or shouldn't like Donald Trump by sighting ideas we have known about for the last 5 years?

"Trump, loves to be liked"? You don't say. Thanks for the revelation, my eyes are now open. And to think I thought most politicians loved to be disliked.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Its just one of many typical 'binary logic' examples that arise in us tribal humans as a result 'partisanship' (a universal element in societies whether it be race [white/black], religion [sunni/shia], politics [right/left], sex [male/female], sports team [giants/jets]).

In cognition terms, its the stuff of "we all bleed red". And its in our DNA no less. The Challenge of the Century is overcoming being manipulated en masse by it all like we always have been...

Agreed and heres the thing im not trying to be an asshole im just pointing out two things.

1. Trump WILL DO what you point him to do.
2. You dont have to be of a political offiliation for it to happen.

As stupid, arrogant, crass and ridiculous as I think he is, I think he REALLY DOES want to do whats right by the American people.

And by that I mean, I feel he wants to do whats right BY WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THINK.

thats why hes so wishy washy.

So by all means........come together and GET IT DONE!!!!!

We have an opportunity to say FK politics and BS, and sway this man into doing what NEEDS to be done, if we can just all swing together on some issues we can all agree on.

Like destroying the 3 letter agency toxicity

Cleaning out lobbyists (seriously if we on both sides stick to our guns on this ad target those that should be, on both sides, we could have him throwing them out on their asses!)

Etc

Honestly I really dont even support Trump but I feel like I get why he does what he does, and its a need to be seen as success, by BOTH sides of the country.

I honestly feel this is our chance not as separate parties, but as BOTH sides.
edit on 23-1-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Do you think that 3 years from now people will still be ADD about writing posts on why others should and/or shouldn't like Donald Trump by sighting ideas we have known about for the last 5 years?

"Trump, loves to be liked"? You don't say. Thanks for the revelation, my eyes are now open. And to think I thought most politicians loved to be disliked.

Hey new guy who hasnt posted in forever

Youre apparently missing the point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join