It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone wants a wall!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Tear Down this Wall!!!

Tear down Ignorance!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This seems the most likely answer.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Graffiti has to go somewhere!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Oh wait - is that the wrong place to quote Reagan?

I thought you were quoting pink Floyd.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: olaru12

Trump dont plan to make a solid wall where natural barriers work better.

I know...I saw that clip...

Like that raging river the Rio Grande....

edit on 22-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Graffiti has to go somewhere!

The Chinese will have their own style of graffiti to confuse the Mexicans, so all will be well.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The Wall isn't enough for USA's southern border.

I present to you an imagined technology. Vans with teleportation pads like in Star Trek. So we run these vans around beaming in illegals as they drive back towards Tiajuana, Laredo, wherever etc. and beam em back

I call em teledeportation vans!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I don't want that f**ing wall!

Too bad, you're getting a wall and you're going to like it.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am guessing that pretty much all opposition to the Trumpenwall comes from the internationalists.

Maybe it's about social class. Wealthy people don't see illegals as competing for THEIR jobs. And wealthy people don't rely on state hospitals and schools, which are being overwhelmed.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Invest in shovels.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

They're gonna need a helluva lot of green bottles !!

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
If anyone is against a wall because they don't think it works, they should leave the door to their house opened at all times. A wall will not stop someone, but it makes it a lot more difficult for them.

I personally use my walls and doors for climate control. Never, ever even once, have I had a thought run through my head about my home being for security. That's a sad way to live.
edit on 23-1-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I just can't get over how much ATS has changed.

When I came to this site over a decade ago, the thought of a wall on our southern border built by the US government threw people into fits.

No one trusted the government enough to allow such a thing to happen; after all, if a wall can keep people out, it can keep people in.

Now I see some of the self same people who used to decry the US government and not trust a damn thing from them going all in on this idea, and supporting the government.

Just remember folks; if a wall goes up, that wall will still be there when the people in charge are once again the government you don't like; possibly even the government you fear.

Many of you once had escape plans that involved Mexico should the US turn into a dictatorship; those plans are worthless with a wall.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen
I just can't get over how much ATS has changed.

When I came to this site over a decade ago, the thought of a wall on our southern border built by the US government threw people into fits.

No one trusted the government enough to allow such a thing to happen; after all, if a wall can keep people out, it can keep people in.

Now I see some of the self same people who used to decry the US government and not trust a damn thing from them going all in on this idea, and supporting the government.

Just remember folks; if a wall goes up, that wall will still be there when the people in charge are once again the government you don't like; possibly even the government you fear.

Many of you once had escape plans that involved Mexico should the US turn into a dictatorship; those plans are worthless with a wall.

We didn't have the 2nd coming of Jesus as president back then.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Tear Down this Wall!!!

Tear down Ignorance!!!!

It wasn't ignorance.

This wall keeps North Mexico seperated from South Mexico.

And two governments control them, the Cartels the South side and the Corporations the North side.

Almost the same as Germany post WW2. There's a lot of difference yeah but still, my joke was still well placed - the USA (a colloquial term for North Mexico) is increasingly Communist after all!!
edit on 1/23/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Lag induced double post.
Srry
edit on 1/23/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Or maybe it's because we recognize it as a gigantic waste of money. Most undocumented immigrants are people that came in to the country legally and overstayed their visa.

A better solution is to actually go after those companies that employee these people.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tebyen

Exactly. It was just a few years ago this site was full of claims about FEMA camps and coffin liners. What happened to that suspicion of those in power. Even the Fearmonger King Alex Jones has stopped his usual shtick about those in power.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Oh wait - is that the wrong place to quote Reagan?

No. It's perfectly placed.

Funny how the party and political side that celebrated a man that stated we needed to tear down a symbol of communist oppression is now seeking to build their own wall.

Irony...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Trumps plan is to build a ultra-expensive see-through wall with billions in constant upkeep. A semi-smart person would at least legalize marijuana first, to cut the Mexican cartels income. This wall idea is something a 5th grader would come up with to fix our problems. It's ridiculous and absurd. If trump was smart he would talk to the people that work in immigration, instead of his red-neck half-wit base that yelled "build a wall" throughout the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join