It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate to vote 12 p.m. ET Monday Jan 21 2018 to end shutdown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Dude, I think you need to get checked for cognitive decline, cause you're spouting unintelligible nonsense now. Not utilizing proper grammar is one of the first signs you know....

You are literally drowning in your own hypocrisy and asking for another drink at the same time. I would call you a troll but what you're doing is so amateurish that I wouldn't deign to even honor you in that way.

Get back to me when you can formulate a coherent response to my query.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
LMAO what??!? My first laugh of the day.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Dude, I think you need to get checked for cognitive decline, cause you're spouting unintelligible nonsense now. Not utilizing proper grammar is one of the first signs you know....

Everyone loves grammar nazis.

You are literally drowning in your own hypocrisy and asking for another drink at the same time.

Nope.

So your not going to admit the left was thrown out of power in 2010 ?

When they got their way for years while ignoring the right completely ?

Someone truly is trolling.

Grammar,troll, condescension.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
They aren't going to keep the government shut down very long, if they did, people would find out that we actually don't need the government to survive, unless of course you work for the government.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Again a bunch of wasted words. If you can't be prompted to utilize the 1% of your brain required to use decent grammar so we can at least understand what you're saying, then your not worth the time listening too.

And what nonsense are you spouting about the Dems losing power in 2010, I was unaware you were the arbiter of sudden shifts in the conversation to further spiral this discussion into stupidity (which seems to be your prerogative). You have nothing of value to say, nothing of value to add, and your only purpose on this thread and others has seemingly been to stir up stuff for your own chuckle value. You are a waste of space on these forums for anything other than stroking yours (and like minded folks ego's). You can't even have a logical and well thought out discussion, let alone posit a valid point that doesn't veer off into some other subject like an Alzheimer suffer's ramblings.
edit on 04pm18fpmMon, 22 Jan 2018 12:05:20 -0600America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jan 2018 12:05:20 -0600 by Wayfarer because: tense

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

This is totally unlike the Republican's when the Democrats and Obama were in power, because they worked with the Democrats to find equal common ground instead of stonewalling everything and anything!'

Sorry but that was the nonsense.

By 2010, voters had become disillusioned with Mr. Obama and the Democratic-controlled Congress with many thinking they are part of the problem rather than the solution

Don't IGNORE it.

They were the problem then.

Just like they are the PROBLEM now.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Perhaps you should re-read your post before calling someone else out on grammar.

Do you have anything at all to counter neo's posts? Or are you only interested in attacks on grammar since you have nothing else?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Counter what? He hasn't made a salient point yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I guess you are entirely unaware that the Republican's blocked every piece of legislation proposed by the Democrats/Obama? Or perhaps in your mind that was justified, yet when the Democrats block the Republican's now its anathema. I'm not sure how else to call out hypocrisy more than that....

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Or perhaps in your mind that was justified, yet when the Democrats block the Republican's now its anathema. I'm not sure how else to call out hypocrisy more than that.

My mind doesn't ignore the last year of events or the events that led up to the last election.

Between leaking Tax documents, Faked sexual assault victims getting offered snip loads of cash, the endless ad homenims calling Trump a racist,rapist,Russian puppet, To staged women marches, to government shut downs.

Funny how some people want to ignore it.

There is a hypocrite here.

Who though.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They aren't going to keep the government shut down very long, if they did, people would find out that we actually don't need the government to survive, unless of course you work for the government.
That's so f#ing right.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

As I've said before and I'll try and be as succinct as possible, YOU (neo96) are the hypocrite. You think its OK for Republican's to block every piece of Democratic legislation but whine that its evil/unfair/stupid for Democrats to block Republican legislation.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
If anybody can forgive my laziness and clue me into this whole situation, even with just a short worded sentence I'd be thankful.

Who is to blame here ?

If it's trump, is he right to do so to get his way and will his way truly benefit America ?

If it's the democrats, are they just doing so out of spite or is their way more beneficial to America ?

Without getting into "feelings" take into consideration the benefits either one would have on America as a country, and not individuals or political correctness "stuff".

As always my ATS family, thank you for any decent replies to my comment
have a good day

When Obama was POTUS and the government shut down in 2013 trump said it was Obamas problem...He said it over and over, now that its him, he blames the Dems....Go Figure....Hypocrite!

His words!
edit on 22-1-2018 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 22-1-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ditto.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've had enough.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This post was clearly a winner.

Considering all the ad homenims that followed after it.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yes, a winner, if your intent was to troll people to get a rise out of them, without offering anything substantial to the conversation. You're not fooling anyone.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Circa 2010.

WHAT's changed ?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Takes a bow. Thank you. Thank you very much....

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The house almost always reverses polarity at a presidents first midterm. It happens almost every time there's an imbalance of power.
Over thirty seats have turned blue in special elections since trump was elected. It's very possible the house will shift this november.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join