It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Women's March - Interesting Elephant in the Room

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
So he's not German but the Royal family are?Where's the logic behind that? or are all people you don't like in some way leeching immigrants?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't understand what these protests are about at all to be honest.
Women in the UK have full equal rights as men, and a protest in London isn't gonna make the slightest difference to women oppressed in other nations.
I don't understand why any Brits are protesting Trump although it does amuse me, and protesting against those who are against Islam? Lmfao the most oppressed women in the world live in Islamic nations.
I don't think these women really thought it through

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

If you read the article, it talks about the large number of Americans at the protest. Women may have protection under the law, but it doesn't mean they aren't discriminated against.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Perhaps you should read the OP that I commented on first to get some context before spouting off aimlessly. I dont like you at the moment...are you a leeching immigrant?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
All the #e about Sharia law came from the OP not the article he linked.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

We'll I'm sure if I went a few generations back I could find a foreigner for you to denigrate. Not sure what ignorant comments about the royal family being German has to do with the op.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It doesn't you fool. I responded to Justso. Read their comment first maybe. And those were not ignorant comments. Are the Royals not German? Did Harry not pose in a Nazi uniform? Do the Royals not get paid millions to wave and smile? It's not my fault if you dont like facts.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: trollz

There is only a travel ban for countries where actually refugees could come from, refugees the "U"S foreign "policy" is the reason for. I wonder how you could forget afghanistan on that list.

It´s so cheap, so simple to understand the motivation of the "U"S, looking at that list:

We destabilize the world but don´t want the consequences of our behavoir standing in front of our doors, we redirect the by us caused refugee streams to europe! To destabilize europe too, before it becomes bigger and stronger than the "U"S.

Yeah, the good ones once again. Without the "U"SA`s world domination dreams there would be no such refugee streams around the world, that all head to europe. Who wants to go to the "U"SA anymore? Why leaving third world or/and civil war countries, oligarchies and criminal #holes, to go to the "U"SA then, out of the frying pan and into the fire? Well done, U"SA, Soros and other on stolen "U"S ground based megalomaniac ultra rich misanthropists and their NGOs!

Well done, well done...

"W"hat a "b"unch of "n"onesense. "I"s "y"our "q"uote "k"ey "s"tuck or are you just a moron?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

They aren't facts you plonker, no the royal family aren't german.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
A moment of silence for all the sammiches that didn't get made.

lol, I think you are way closer to the truth than be told.
The elephant in the room is the ambiguity. Women want to be dominated (muslim alpha males) and they also want to #e test at all times. Hence, the problem they have with western males.

Western males have become pussies. We failed all the #e tests and have been deemed unworthy. A nation of beta and omegas compared to the muslim men that take them.
Do you think I am joking? Guess what 75% of western women say their #1 sexual fantasy is?

RAPE. Not a joke! But but...

Where do you make sense of that? They want the muslim men! Western men have become pussies to them.

For these women the entire subject is about sex. They hate Trump but lol, still want him sexually (alpha) and hate themselves for it. In rejection knowing Trump would never grab them by the kitty. Trump had standards unmet by most.

So, muslim rapists and pussyhats protesting the head alpha makes sense.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson

If you read the article, it talks about the large number of Americans at the protest. Women may have protection under the law, but it doesn't mean they aren't discriminated against.

Protests in London isn't going to stop men who discriminate against women though.
The law in the UK couldn't be changed in any way I can see for improvement either.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Dear god, what a load of bull#. What happened to this site.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

People still have a right to protest, even a need, but I think highlighting a problem does help.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Dude, you think the House of Coburg-Saxe-Gotha isn't German. Wt? DO YOU KNOW? You sir are clueless and google was all you had to do to refrain from declaring your complete ignorance and your fervor to publicly disclose it.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

tell me all you know about womens hypergamy and the sexual market place betaboy

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

yeah it’s realy believeable isn’t it that 75% of women fantasise about Being raped, obviously when they are not making a sandwich for the alpha fail glued to the idiot box

For would be rapists out there that’s good odds , I’m being sarcastic of course

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

yeah it’s realy believeable isn’t it that 75% of women fantasise about Being raped, obviously when they are not making a sandwich for the alpha fail glued to the idiot box

For would be rapists out there that’s good odds , I’m being sarcastic of course

most alphas do not watch tv. That is a beta trait. Posers most. That is why WATCHING sports can be an acceptable replacement for alpha achievement.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
March? It's only January. Let alone February.
March comes after February.
Marches shouldn't be held in January.
Just to confusing.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The last name of Saxe-Coburg was changed in 1917...to Windsor. Look it up ye olde plonker.

Back on point though, why Trump? How many atrocities against women have taken place over the past just, lets say 50 years? My God, look at the sex slave trade going on all over the world, especially eastern europe! Where is the outrage over that?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

People still have a right to protest, even a need, but I think highlighting a problem does help.

Who said right of protest was at risk? Not me.
I just think protest is silly in Britain for women's rights when they have equal rights in law.
...and protesting about women's rights abroad is a bit silly when it can never change anything.
The right to protest though of course, absolutely.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join