It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentient World Simulation Glitch?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I read a post from another CT forum yesterday that got me thinking about this Spectre and Meltdown malware/hardware deficiency. The post suggested that the hardware issues were intentional, which I believe they are, and were being used for spying by the NSA and usual suspects.

But then I remembered a video I saw a while back by James Corbett on the Sentient World Simulation, here is the video:

It's a pretty old video, I think he produced it in 2012 and yet he re-posted it to Youtube just a couple months ago. That tells me he thinks it is significant. I also remembered reading about the Spectre and Meltdown issues on Market-ticker.com, I'll reproduced the relevant information for that article:

What's worse it looks like the root cause of this is that Intel cheated. In other words their processors speculatively execute code in such a fashion that the actual access takes place before the privilege check is done. This is good for performance but horrible for security in that it apparently can be leveraged to allow the reading of anything accessible from the hypervisor -- in other words, any other client's data.
market-ticker.org...

Denniger took it from this article:

Whenever a running program needs to do anything useful – such as write to a file or open a network connection – it has to temporarily hand control of the processor to the kernel to carry out the job. To make the transition from user mode to kernel mode and back to user mode as fast and efficient as possible, the kernel is present in all processes' virtual memory address spaces, although it is invisible to these programs. When the kernel is needed, the program makes a system call, the processor switches to kernel mode and enters the kernel. When it is done, the CPU is told to switch back to user mode, and reenter the process. While in user mode, the kernel's code and data remains out of sight but present in the process's page tables.

Think of the kernel as God sitting on a cloud, looking down on Earth. It's there, and no normal being can see it, yet they can pray to it.
www.theregister.co.uk...

Now I could be wrong but it seems to me the idea is to anticipate a user's actions before they do it in order to speed up processing. But it could just as easily be a system that attempts to anticipate a user's actions, then records their actions to see how accurate the anticipation was.

Sentient World Simulation and NSA Surveillance – Exploiting Privacy to Predict the Future?

The simulator has taken the spying that Snowden publicized, one step further. The program has amassed databases so profound they can now look so deep into a person’s life they can predict their thoughts and future actions with relative certainty. Although this system is incredibly intrusive and raises many moral concerns, it provides valuable insight into questions which could be extremely beneficial. It’s unclear as to weather all the private-sector efforts towards transparency (including some noteworthy AI projects at Microsoft) will have any effect on the direction and intensity of public-sector surveillance.
www.techemergence.com...

I know this is sort of spread out all over the place, but I think what has happened is that Hillary Clinton's loss was a surprise to the deepstate because the Sentient World Simulation predicted her win. I also think something is wrong with the AI running the simulation and that is really part of this mess with the recent memo-gate in DC.

If my theory is correct we should start to see some pretty scary things going down in the markets because I also believe this AI simulation has been modeling the markets and that is the reason the fed and banks have been able to blow this recent bubble so sky high.

/rant

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Here is the original article from the Corbett Report:

The NSA’s illegal warrantless wiretapping program. The building of the massive NSA data center in Utah to permanently store copies of all digital communication sent around the world. The UK government’s “Communications Data Bill” to monitor emails, instant messages and other personal information. What was dismissed as crazy conspiracy theory just over a decade ago has become, in this post-9/11 era, the all-too-familiar stuff of newspaper headlines and talking head reportage.

In fact, it was about a decade ago that the tactic of the intelligence agencies seemed to change. Instead of keeping their activities classified–referring to the NSA as “No Such Agency,” for example, or officially denying the existence of Echelon–the government increasingly began shoving this information in the public’s face.

www.corbettreport.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here's the draft report on the SWS from Purdue:

Model Development IDEs SWS provides a set of tools based on the ontological repository for use by experts from various domains to develop and experiment with models in the synthetic environment. A researcher begins with a set of theories to test. Using algorithms of how the theories interact with the rest of the synthetic world, the researcher creates models. The researcher designs a complete experiment environment using the new models and leveraging existing models by creating a profile consisting of a selection of parameters from the ontological data repository that fulfill the input requirements and support the experiment’s scenario.
www.krannert.purdue.edu...

Pretty scary stuff they can model anything from biological contagions to terrorist attacks to market crashes.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

I cannot say enough about how profound this is as a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Scary isn't it? How long before this thing is making executive level decisions?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
INTERESTING!!!

Everyone should see and scratch their noodles over all that!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Good catch!
This is definitely something I will be looking into.

Do you think this could tie into the sudden uptick in satellite launches and quantum communications as per realtime monitoring/eavesdropping/data plotting?

It's quite unnerving to think NSA/NRO is profiling the ultimate psyop with the general population being completely unaware of the ramifications that global communication has been compromised for a very long time.
In my opinion this would make the fact of all the elections world wide a complete farse. If we've been entirely profiled and modeled as data points in prediction algorithms, then what is the point of elections, nations, countries or even property ownership?
It's like the borg from startrek.
Terrifying stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Behave irrationally from time to time.

Be impredictable.

Or just lie all the time so your words and actions dont match

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I believe I have enough alcohol available to do this.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
interesting.. thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
I read a post from another CT forum yesterday that got me thinking about this Spectre and Meltdown malware/hardware deficiency. The post suggested that the hardware issues were intentional, which I believe they are, and were being used for spying by the NSA and usual suspects.

But then I remembered a video I saw a while back by James Corbett on the Sentient World Simulation, here is the video:

It's a pretty old video, I think he produced it in 2012 and yet he re-posted it to Youtube just a couple months ago. That tells me he thinks it is significant. I also remembered reading about the Spectre and Meltdown issues on Market-ticker.com, I'll reproduced the relevant information for that article:

What's worse it looks like the root cause of this is that Intel cheated. In other words their processors speculatively execute code in such a fashion that the actual access takes place before the privilege check is done. This is good for performance but horrible for security in that it apparently can be leveraged to allow the reading of anything accessible from the hypervisor -- in other words, any other client's data.
market-ticker.org...

Denniger took it from this article:

Whenever a running program needs to do anything useful – such as write to a file or open a network connection – it has to temporarily hand control of the processor to the kernel to carry out the job. To make the transition from user mode to kernel mode and back to user mode as fast and efficient as possible, the kernel is present in all processes' virtual memory address spaces, although it is invisible to these programs. When the kernel is needed, the program makes a system call, the processor switches to kernel mode and enters the kernel. When it is done, the CPU is told to switch back to user mode, and reenter the process. While in user mode, the kernel's code and data remains out of sight but present in the process's page tables.

Think of the kernel as God sitting on a cloud, looking down on Earth. It's there, and no normal being can see it, yet they can pray to it.
www.theregister.co.uk...

Now I could be wrong but it seems to me the idea is to anticipate a user's actions before they do it in order to speed up processing. But it could just as easily be a system that attempts to anticipate a user's actions, then records their actions to see how accurate the anticipation was.

Sentient World Simulation and NSA Surveillance – Exploiting Privacy to Predict the Future?

The simulator has taken the spying that Snowden publicized, one step further. The program has amassed databases so profound they can now look so deep into a person’s life they can predict their thoughts and future actions with relative certainty. Although this system is incredibly intrusive and raises many moral concerns, it provides valuable insight into questions which could be extremely beneficial. It’s unclear as to weather all the private-sector efforts towards transparency (including some noteworthy AI projects at Microsoft) will have any effect on the direction and intensity of public-sector surveillance.
www.techemergence.com...

I know this is sort of spread out all over the place, but I think what has happened is that Hillary Clinton's loss was a surprise to the deepstate because the Sentient World Simulation predicted her win. I also think something is wrong with the AI running the simulation and that is really part of this mess with the recent memo-gate in DC.

If my theory is correct we should start to see some pretty scary things going down in the markets because I also believe this AI simulation has been modeling the markets and that is the reason the fed and banks have been able to blow this recent bubble so sky high.

/rant

Love this...thanks!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
By the time Skynet is announced it will have already controlled civilization for decades.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Yah I definitely think that's a possibility. I also think the spectre flaw in intel chips isn't a flaw per se it's to provide real time data for this AI. They have models on each and every single person.

So, they can activate your digital persona to try and predict how you'll respond in any given situation. The spying from the intel chips can even be used to experiment on you in real time.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This thing must reside on a supercomputer somewhere I guess either langley or out at the new NSA datacenter in Utah. It probably gives off a pretty huge heat signature.

I bet the recent false emergency alert in Hawaii was set up by this AI, then it recorded people's responses.

edit on 21-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well this certainly bakes my noodle.

Its All About Game Theory and total control

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yah exactly, what happens when the AI starts developing it's own theories and the modelers cannot control it's decisions?

Maybe we crossed that point already?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

the Seven dwarves.

word is a few of them are out of commission

ready to go down the rabibt hole?

edit on 21-1-2018 by dashen because: weird wacky stuff

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Speculative side channel addressing has been around forever (mid-80s or so)

Speculative side channel addressing DOES NOT predict anything, especially what you are going to do

Specualtive side channel addressing merely takes a formula like 2+x = y and remembers the values for that formula , such that if it comes around again , it can speculate that it will be the same values as last time and jump ahead a bit.

The problem IS NOT Speculative side channel addressing itself , but the lack of encrypting of the data.

As far as I know , there has never been a successful "hack" using this method. I do not think anyone thought much about it until the Google Team blew the lid . Got to be relevant and get their names out there . Now that it is out there , and there is so much needless outcry , the software companies are rushing to get a fix. The cure may be worse than the disease

And , the government already requires software manufacturers to leave certain ports open for the "spying" purposes . That is a HADES of a lot simpler. You know the ports , 5 seconds and you are in.And if it was for government spying , why would they leave AMD basically exempt ? And only go after Intel and ARM ?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Submit false data wherever possible.
Been doing it for some time.
I saw this coming.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yeah this kind of tech reminds me of modern farming, where cows are chipped and their habits/patterns are recorded, then plotted to "maximize efficiency ".
Right before the weigh in and kill floor....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join