It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a Terrorist Element to Vegas Attack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Apparently new charges are going to be pressed but Las Vegas authorities do not want to say to whom they are pressing charges in regards to the Las Vegas shooting. Despite the fact that we were told for months, including several statements made by Sheriff Lombardo with the Las Vegas Metro Police, that there was a lone shooter, Stephen Paddock. Now it seems that they are seeking charges against others and police authorities in Las Vegas didn't want to mention to whom they were going to press charges, and what those charges consist of.

According to the lawyer of victims, they all heard the new development on the hearing for the press that "there will be no indictments coming for murder or shootings. However, they are investigating other charges and crimes." This would mean that the Las Vegas shooting wasn't a lone wolf attack. Even the judge reacted, as stated by the victims' lawyer, and the judge asked something like: "Without you saying to me who, or what. Are you saying that there will be other charges forthcoming?" To this the lawyer for the police said "Yes, there are other charges being investigated". The judge pressed the police lawyer and was told that the charges will be forthcoming within 60 days. "The judge then asked for further supplemental briefings to explain to her what that contained, who it is, what it is about."

It is obvious that Las Vegas police/authorities want to keep this as quiet as possible, and to me this tells me that the new charges and evidence is going to link ISIS to this attack.

The victim's lawyer also states that the press asked for the documents, and the evidence to be released since "there is no ongoing criminal investigation".

Many of us have noticed inconsistencies and really weird events occurring before, and during this heinous attack, and now it seems that we were right in questioning the "official story". Such as how was it possible for Paddock to set up video cameras without employees noticing? And as Tucker says: How was the interior door locked inside the hotel suite? Those among other questions about what happened that night do not seem to corroborate the official story.

Remember that one of the things that Obama did was to order for official reports not to mention "radical Islam" in attacks perpetrated by Muslim radicals. The fact that this whole thing is being kept secret as much as possible from the public seems to be pointing to the fact that this event was a terrorist attack. Did Paddock at the least had help in planning, and preparing for this attack?

Scott Perry (R) Pennsylvania Congressman also points out other inconsistencies, such as even though we were told Paddock was a long gunman, we are not even getting the results of his autopsy report. He also states that "recently he was made aware of what he believes to be credible evidence, or credible information regarding potential terrorist infiltration through the southern border, regarding the attack (the Las Vegas shooting)". In June and August, before the attack, ISIS warned that they would attack Las Vegas, and after the attack they claimed responsibility 4 times.

Anyway, the entire interview is very interesting, but I guess we will have to wait and see what comes out in about 60 days or less regarding the new evidence and the charges that Las Vegas police are now seeking in connection to the shooting.

What are your thoughts?

edit on 21-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: change subject line

edit on 21-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I still do not believe in the "lone" gunman story.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Which part wasn't terrifying?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I still do not believe in the "lone" gunman story.

Its not a 'story'. Those making that up are the story tellers.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
America has sold itself out, Saudi's own a portion of Vegas. That ought to tell you something.

The Saudi Las Vegas Connection
edit on 21-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think it was a National Security operation that was covered completely up by a lone gunman cover-up.

This is my opinion, nothing has been indicated to me that there is any truth to this. That being said...

McCarren International Airport (MIA) is right next to the Route 91 Venue. MIA hosts JANET flights into and out of MIA to very high security areas in the Nevada area and some in other adjacent states. I contend that there was a transfer of extraterrestrials at MIA that night, possibly around 7 pm, and they escaped. National Security was invoked and the rest is history. I don't believe the ETs were killed nor captured because of the accelerated "disclosure" that we have recently seen from the Government and the MSM.

In my mind, it sure would explain many of the weird things that went on during the gunman's attack, for instance, multiple shooters being seen, helicopters allegedly firing machine guns into the crowd, MIA being locked-down, possibly before the shooting started, the 2 hours before the Sheriff's dept. was allowed into Paddock's room, and other anomalies. It would definitely explain the Sheriff's weird behavior during all of his press reports.

As I reiterate, this is my opinion. No one has told me anything nor clandestinely indicated to me that this happened.
edit on 21-1-2018 by NightFlight because: swapped words around for better comprehension...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

There is no evidence whatsoever that this has anything to do with extra-terrestrials. Please keep it on topic and discuss the information provided.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: NightFlight

There is no evidence whatsoever that this has anything to do with extra-terrestrials. Please keep it on topic and discuss the information provided.

Thank You...

(Sticks head back into sand)
edit on 21-1-2018 by NightFlight because: Thinking outside of the box surrounded by governmental rules may get you killed...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Thank You...

(Sticks head back into sand)

It's ok, i know sometimes it happens and people can get all caught up in conspiracies without any evidence.

But anyway, perhaps some of you remember this.

Las Vegas coroner’s office on lockdown — but why?

The coroner's office was in lockdown way after we were being told that it was a "lone gunman".

But, we will see what evidence comes forward in about 60 days.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Have believed this from the very beginning . Paddock was room temperature before the firing started .

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ISIS agents may have been hired to assassinate that Saudi Prince that was at the concert.

Very possible everything in the "Official story" is BS.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Have believed this from the very beginning . Paddock was room temperature before the firing started .

OR

Everything we "see" is staged and photographed in advance of Oct 1st.

The "Paddock" Body

The "Room"

The "Broken" windows

The "Hallway"

The police in the "Hallway"

All pictures of "Paddock" and his Brother and "Danley"

All information was planted

The whole thing could have been a production to cover what happened and who was really shooting

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Mike Adams did this video about 1-2 weeks after the Harvest Festival ritual massacre.

He uses audio forensics to analyze the recordings people made during the concert of the shooting and then subtracts the echos. He concludes that there was at least 1 other shooter at a distance of around 300-350 meters. I laid out the site from google earth and put in distances radially from the center of the site.

Large size: i.imgur.com...

At the end of the airport runway are 2 fuel tanks, they would have ladder access and a flat roof perfect for laying out a tripod and it's about 350 meters from the venue. It's on the right hand side of the image.

edit on 21-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: text

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So if they set up on the fuel tanks they'd have a perfect escape plan by private plane.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I prefer the term, "gun person" over gun man.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There is also the sphinx at the luxor, it's about the same distance so about 350 meters from the venue. It has driveway access on the west side where you could unload from a van, and a perfect walkway up the sphinx. There are flat spots on the sphinx's paws where you could set up a tripod.

Large size: i.imgur.com...

And someone had mentioned that ISIS likes to use a triangular shooting pattern, herding people into a center area where they can concentrate fire. So, there was most likely a shooter at the Mandalay Bay (4th floor) that drove people back from the stage where the shooters at the tanks and the sphix could easily target them.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There's also this, although Etymology online has since changed their definition;

paddock (n.2)

"an enclosure," 1620s, alteration of Middle English parrock, from Old English pearroc "enclosed space, fence" (see park (n.)). Or possibly from Medieval Latin parricus (8c.), which ultimately is from Germanic.

www.etymonline.com...

The original wording was something like a hunter's trap, or enclosure used to slaughter game.

edit on 21-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

i do think we need to change the language to define a "terrorist attatck" i was actually thinking about making a thread on that topic... what exactly is a terrorist attack and how does it differ from just a "regular" attack. but to give you my position, yes i do think the vegas massacre was a terrorist attack even if its proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that paddock acted alone and under no influence or guidance from others.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

and im sorry op i dont think i understand your orginal question... are you asking if this was an act of terror in a philosophical sense or an attack carried on by more than one person, I.E. conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
America has sold itself out, Saudi's own a portion of Vegas. That ought to tell you something.

The Saudi Las Vegas Connection

I was going to say that if there was a terrorist connection they would be trumpeting it from the roof tops, but then I read your post.

You stopped me in my tracks, so thanks for the information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join