It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US quietly invades Syria.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

Thorn in the US's side that.......Need to break that one....Make US Great again.....when exactly were they great before?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Theprodicalson
Sounds like what Russia did with Crimea......

Only if the US troops annex a large part of Syria, which they are not going to do. Therefore nothing like Crimea. Nice try.

In effect they have.

They have cleared out ISIS but failed to give back the terratory to the government of Syria and are instead keeping it under puppet US control.
And the USA where NEVER invited into syria.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
snip - It's not as if the US (or any other country, really) needs your permission to engage on geopolitics. Get over yourselves. You're not in charge.

Then the USA should not point fingers at other countrys doing the same thing or pretend it has any moral high ground.
edit on 1/21/2018 by Blaine91555 because: edited removed line in quote.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You're right, but most Americans have no idea that our troops are there and considered the enemy by the Syrian government. Under international legal agreements, it IS the enemy, it is committing military aggression.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Sounds like what Russia did with Crimea......

Only if the US troops annex a large part of Syria, which they are not going to do. Therefore nothing like Crimea. Nice try.

In effect they have.

They have cleared out ISIS but failed to give back the terratory to the government of Syria and are instead keeping it under puppet US control.
And the USA where NEVER invited into syria.

Sounds a lot like Afghanistan....that worked out well!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Interesting. Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

snip - It's not as if the US (or any other country, really) needs your permission to engage on geopolitics. Get over yourselves. You're not in charge.

If our government is using our tax dollars to wage war and kill people, do we as taxpayers suffer none of the responsibility for invading a foreign sovereign country that didn't invite us?
edit on 1/21/2018 by Blaine91555 because: edited removed line in quote.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

I love all there "How dare you!" comments from the snowflakes. It's not as if the US (or any other country, really) needs your permission to engage on geopolitics. Get over yourselves. You're not in charge.

If our government is using our tax dollars to wage war and kill people, do we as taxpayers suffer none of the responsibility for invading a foreign sovereign country that didn't invite us?

Ummm...zero...zip...zilch...

Do you personally have any control over what the movers and shakers do...?

Didn’t think so...

That argument is like saying that the present bears responsibility for the misdeeds of the past...

Frankly i’m tired of being blamed for something I personally had no hand in...thank you very much...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Stop electing reps that are OK with this warring.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Thorn in the US's side that.......Need to break that one....Make US Great again.....when exactly were they great before?
Rainbows
Jane

still holding on to some hope of your former countries glory created on the backs of slaves the world over?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Quietly? I am guessing the decibel level gets pretty frickin high.
edit on 21-1-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So is this about establishing Kurdistan, does anybody know?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Through our complacency, non education (bury your head in the sand) and apathy we are giving our full consent.

Frankly i’m tired of being blamed for something I personally had no hand in...thank you very much...

Just think about what the people feel who are on the receiving end of our ordinances. Oh right, they can't feel much when they're no longer alive.

Divided we have no power over those who control and enslave us. Together we can change anything we want. In the time that I have been paying attention, I think the public opinion has been slowly changing. It is very possible that simple words against the MIC will snowball into an non compliance and non acceptance of this empire building travesty.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Bears repeating. American citizens are responsible.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The US government is a terrorist.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ummm...which ones might they be...being as you have the inside track and all...

Please enlighten us on that score...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Bears repeating. American citizens are responsible.

Ummm...what a load of twaddle...

So your solution is what...stop participating...?

Every freaking one of those elected voted to go on this “war on terror”...they also to a man voted for the patriot act when it rolled around...

So which side of this coin should I have voted for...the dems that own Libya and Syria...or the repubs that stood right there at their side...

Please do honor us with your wisdom...I can hardly wait...

The last best hope we had was Ron Paul...I’m sure you can remember how that turned out...

Have a nice head in the sand day...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sad that you can't see the obvious.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Back when this was a conspiracy site you could see that the USA was obsessed with total world dominance and was developing toys and technologies that make it an enemy of all mankind,the nation is now a banana republic in the last two decades the military industrial complex has 'lost' 20 trillion dollars,now the NSA,FBI and others are conveniently losing records of communications, daily the tragi-comedy unfolds to even greater biblical proportions but nothing has happened and nothing will happen until the rest of the world finally says enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sad that you can't see the obvious.

Ummm...what a copout post...I asked for your enlightenment...and all I got was a tee shirt...

Which of our elected leaders measures up to your previous comment...which side of the coin should I have called...s or tails...?

I’m not under any illusions...the whole of our government is rotten to the core...and every branch of that poisonous tree...

Nor am I a follower of the msm and their sanctioned propagandizing...

So tell me good sir...what have I missed...which of the swamp dwellers should I have voted for...?

I’m almost of the opinion that those who choose to not participate in the scharade...are the smart ones...

Almost...

YouSir
edit on 21-1-2018 by YouSir because: I chose to...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join