It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what happ to the mass protest in Iran, Notice how MSM spoon feeds public certain stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So I'm wondering what happened in Iran? Have they- the general population been appeased to there demands? Did it come to a conclusion? Maybe I missed it. Also the fact that Turkey has invaded Syria, a now nuclear powerful infringing on the borders.... Or the Fact there's troops on the ground to combat ISIS style crime in, wait for it .... Jamaica! Yeah no # do your own research! Where Jamaica is telling people to stay in your hotel compounds or you'll likely be killed!!!
Ok so while your being spoon fed political fall out which if you let it is something new everyday another Nuclear false alarm has gone off in NC anyone see a pattern here???or am I all alone while I watch an unbalanced world un hinge itself with no end in sight & waiting for a real in your town at your door affecting you directly EVENT to wake you out of your complacency .... But then it's to late take a look at where the MSM was this time 1 year ago 2 years ago six months ago, compare& contrast what it is your being fed remember you have Critical thinking skills as well WHEN did this memo actually happen? What were you being fed at that time ? what other issues topics aren't you being fed? It's time to start thinking Critical for Critical times ....the next generation of Americans will thank you.

TheJesuit 😎

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I dont have the TV to have been able to tell when it started, and stopped.

But same as ever. Take NK, long list of nations that the same metrics by which they insist we should be over there cornering them and poking them, TROLLING them for decades to back them into that whooped injured cornered mutt dog posturing... that has them "threatening" us (as in if you attack us we'll nuke you back), to have us all prepped to go in there on a whims notice.

There's a LIST of nation that meet the same specs, not just Iran who has even more spectacularly been positioned as such, and we dont mess with them. India a prime example. Pakistan an even better one actually not as big as India, all Muslim even Obama the Muslim loves to bomb him some Muslim's, and they had a hand in the 9/11 Attacks. Nope we dont hassle them instead we send them billions to help us run the heroin pipelines.

Maybe NK & Iran just needs to start growing heroin en masse and let the CIA run all the distribution. Problem solved!!
edit on 21-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Might want to reconsider that...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Israel on the other hand...
Well...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
All the protests must have just stopped spontaneously.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So I'm wondering what happened in Iran? Have they- the general population been appeased to there demands? Did it come to a conclusion? Maybe I missed it. Also the fact that Turkey has invaded Syria, a now nuclear powerful infringing on the borders.... Or the Fact there's troops on the ground to combat ISIS style crime in, wait for it .... Jamaica! Yeah no # do your own research! Where Jamaica is telling people to stay in your hotel compounds or you'll likely be killed!!!
Ok so while your being spoon fed political fall out which if you let it is something new everyday another Nuclear false alarm has gone off in NC anyone see a pattern here???or am I all alone while I watch an unbalanced world un hinge itself with no end in sight & waiting for a real in your town at your door affecting you directly EVENT to wake you out of your complacency .... But then it's to late take a look at where the MSM was this time 1 year ago 2 years ago six months ago, compare& contrast what it is your being fed remember you have Critical thinking skills as well WHEN did this memo actually happen? What were you being fed at that time ? what other issues topics aren't you being fed? It's time to start thinking Critical for Critical times ....the next generation of Americans will thank you.

TheJesuit 😎

You mean like they have since the dawn of the 24hr news cycle, if not before? No, you're the first person to notice that.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So I'm wondering what happened in Iran? Have they- the general population been appeased to there demands? Did it come to a conclusion? Maybe I missed it. Also the fact that Turkey has invaded Syria, a now nuclear powerful infringing on the borders....

The Deep State needed to remind itself of its goals in the ME. Total domination there is part of the Global Agenda.

To induce new spirit into the quest they attacked Iran in the MSM, but then had to stoop to the reality of trying to subjugate Syria, one more time.

Ever onward and forward men, Iran is next but first, Syria.
edit on 21-1-2018 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They've been slapped down by the religious police, whoops sorry the Revolutionary guard. Many ringleaders been arrested. I'll leave it up to you what's happened to them.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Can you see how the MSM directs the herd?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Forget MSM, think on this. Iran IS a strict Islamic run country ruled by Ali Khamenei with Hassan Rouhani, both strict fundamental Muslims. So did anyone protest? If they didn't well meh. If they did do you actually think they would be given free rein to escalate in numbers to overthrow the regime? Because even minor alterations to the religious dogma is an overture to regime change.
Being as Iran is in many ways like Germany was under the Gestapo IE. people mortally afraid to do anything seen as wrong because their neighbour or friend might report them. So to support dissidence invites trouble and might be loss of life.
Now you tell me in your opinion, not the MSM, you tell me what went on?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
As the Catholic church ruled by guilt & sin so the Islamic church rules by fear of others the little bit of the Koran i read made it plain that the dogma of the saying as a stone sharpens stone so will man sharpen man, but you cant force someone to change faiths and beliefs they must come willingly and whole heartedly. then there's the political side of it .

The Iranians took a lot of courage to get out on the streets to protest and some of the response was that the English language was banned from schools aka Sharia law. for me its like watching star trek and the different species and cultures they came across but this is in our world today. So be aware and mindful of as much as you can .

Id say they were heard loud & clear but change from ideological government is slow but comes.

a reply to: crayzeed

edit on 21-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Very true. But it will not come peaceably. Those in power are too entrenched. The ONLY way to alter the situation is by armed insurrection I'm afraid and then comes the ultimate question, just who takes over the power vacuum.
I think all they want is a watered down version of Islam not the hard line fundamentalism. They still want Islam but not the fanatical side. Oh, and more personal freedom.

top topics

join