It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the impossible man from the tin hut humanoid encounters isle of wight 1973

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
welcome to the extra late edition of HE !
cause last week i was in the beach
*ahem*
CASE
(just as last time, the mods arent gonna let me quote the entire article
SO CLICK THE FREAKING LINK)
link: www.historydisclosure.com...

On May 1973 two children at the age of seven in the UK had a weird close encounter with an out-of-this world humanoid being. The being described is difficult to classify. Was it an alien; a type of robot; a biological robot; an elf or something in between? On an afternoon around 4pm the two children (boy and girl) were at Lake Common, Sandown (Isle of Wight, UK). While walking around a golf course they heard a noise similar to a ambulance siren. They followed it across the golf course and through a hedge leading to a swampy field adjacent to Sandown Airport. The noise stopped. Then, while crossing a footbridge over a stream they first saw a blue gloved hand appear below them and a strange person emerged. This humanoid was holding a book that he mistakenly dropped into the shallow water and proceeded to retrieve it. Then the humanoid walked a few meters away with a strange hoping motion and entered a small metallic hut similar to those used in construction sites but without windows. As the children were leaving the area the humanoid reappeared at a distance of approximately 50 meters, this time holding a microphone. The siren-like noise started again and the children got frightened. When the sound stopped, the being spoke into the microphone. With perfect clarity as if the being was next to them they children heard the being ask: “Are you still here?”. The being´s friendly tone convinced the children that he was not a threat and they approached him.

COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
interesting enough in this report the humanoid and his spaceship (or house?) looks very childish in its description, so now you are probally thinking: "HL this means they made it up!" well theres the fact that adult witnesses have reported similar beings before (see the mince pie martians case from an previous humanoid encounters thread) and they description does match pretty well the zany descriptions of the fairy folk, so one point to vallee i guess?
so anyway what could we be seeing here ats?
edit on 20-1-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
www.historydisclosure.com...
Quite an interesting site. ATS subject matter to be sure.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Strange hopping motion could simply be someone with soggy boots or a limp. Sound similar to an ambulance siren is a megaphone being turned on too loud, so it ends up amplifying it's own output. Metal shed - they exist.

I'd put it down to misidentified person.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Strange hopping motion could simply be someone with soggy boots or a limp. Sound similar to an ambulance siren is a megaphone being turned on too loud, so it ends up amplifying it's own output. Metal shed - they exist.

I'd put it down to misidentified person.

I don't think so.
They either made it up, or it was "something" else.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I went to school on the Isle of Wight in the seventies. Nothing would surprise me about the Island, including the inclination to have a laugh.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

ahem read the entire article, there is more to the story than just that
hell i put an disclaimer

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

exactly
i think storm just read the part i posted not the entire article

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

you mean the entire universe having an laugh?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I live just across from the island and have had family live over there years ago, the island is a very mysterious place with lots of paranormal activity, many ghostly encounters and plenty of UFO reports.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Wow, I don't really know what to say to that story other than that's truly bizarre, I only posted because of the text stating the strange hoping motion which reminded of the stories of Spring heeled jack.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Forgot to mention reports of people having time slips on the island, three cases that have been in different ghost books, regarding UFOs one strange case was of a farmer that reported a large area of earth in one of his fields disappearing over night after strange lights had been seen.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

isnt all of uk paranormally active?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

nice catch!
inhuman movement is an common feature in this reports

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

For such a small island we do seem to have a large amount of strange stories, from UFO's, strange creatures to the paranormal!! Maybe it's just us who are strange on this wonderful island we call Great Britain!!
edit on 21-1-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

nice catch!
inhuman movement is an common feature in this reports

I was always fascinated by the "spring heeled jack" stories and the hoping jumped out at me!! (pun intended)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

there are many weird stuff in that island

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

john keel often toyed with this idea
we humans are haunting the land of the humanoids, not the other way around

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

lol

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yes, bit the island considering it's small size has more than its far share.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join