It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail and the Navy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I wish I knew I could pull of a Study and comparisons as Southwest Florida seems to get a lot of spraying in the air or contrails. I myself have seen most all types of spraying checkered, the X the sunset covers. I have even compared many planes not showing up on radar traffic website. Never thought to much into it just that it can't be good long-term but always curious.

What are the stories if any of the spraying being the Navy trying to cover exercises from satellite imagery? I was wondering if the trails coincide with wars brewing or the satellite North Korea put in space orbiting over America. As more practice and secrets to cover. I have no great judge of sky distance and not sure how far out to see the trails go but seem positioned good enough to disrupt satellite imagery? If reflective the particles could not only block some sun but blind imagery as well. Maybe another instance of weather modification as a military use and intelligence.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
I wish I knew I could pull of a Study and comparisons as Southwest Florida seems to get a lot of spraying in the air or contrails. I myself have seen most all types of spraying checkered, the X the sunset covers. I have even compared many planes not showing up on radar traffic website. Never thought to much into it just that it can't be good long-term but always curious.

What are the stories if any of the spraying being the Navy trying to cover exercises from satellite imagery? I was wondering if the trails coincide with wars brewing or the satellite North Korea put in space orbiting over America. As more practice and secrets to cover. I have no great judge of sky distance and not sure how far out to see the trails go but seem positioned good enough to disrupt satellite imagery? If reflective the particles could not only block some sun but blind imagery as well. Maybe another instance of weather modification as a military use and intelligence.

Who knows? Who knows what there might be now that if can be sprayed, will be sprayed.
It's all been done before, as in Vietnam where there are places where children are still being born with terrible deformities after, and especially Agent Orange being sprayed, never mind that US servicemen also got sprayed on, and all the while, the boffins knew that the dioxin contamination was there, and what it could do.
I don't know if Kennedy was aware of the contaminants when he gave the orders, but the militaries actual use of it in Vietnam went way beyond the pale. Nothing much was ever done, some US servicemen were compensated for out of court...that was it.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Florida is home to Navy flight training, Air Force flight training, Air Force weapons testing, Navy ASW and so much more. There are always large numbers of military aircraft that show up on tracking sites. That many aircraft, many of which are flying at higher altitudes are going to leave a lot of contrails.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I use to think the same thing. Just flight radars do not show and I would imagine if I was the Navy I would use something of the sort. I am just trying to think of the most logical reasons for what I keep seeing. With how humid Florida is I know more contrails will show but the staying part is what gets me. I would just hope if the military sprays or Gengineers they would try to kill more than just the one bird.

Maybe I will see if I can get a better gauge and a better match on trackers.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Who knows? Who knows what there might be now that if can be sprayed, will be sprayed.
It's all been done before, as in Vietnam where there are places where children are still being born with terrible deformities after, and especially Agent Orange being sprayed, never mind that US servicemen also got sprayed on, and all the while, the boffins knew that the dioxin contamination was there, and what it could do.
I don't know if Kennedy was aware of the contaminants when he gave the orders, but the militaries actual use of it in Vietnam went way beyond the pale. Nothing much was ever done, some US servicemen were compensated for out of court...that was it.

Way I see it if the military is not the one releasing whatever in the air they for sure know something about who is!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Military flights only show up on a very few flight tracking sites. Most filter them out at the request of the military. They can be tracked on some however.

As for their persistence, that's been happening almost as long as aircraft have been flying. When conditions are right they'll stay, when not, they won't.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You first have to prove anyone IS releasing anything, beyond the stratospheric tests that require rockets. No one has proven that chemtrails are real yet.

top topics

join